• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what's your dream job ?

lecher

Alfrescian
Loyal
saw slayer's thread and thought to myself : why not asked for a dream job instead ?

well, for a start, i hope to be my own boss, in the same industry as what i'm in now (transportation), with 15 competent staff, earning up to $10k a month, working 5 day week fm 10 am to 4 pm and spending weekends on golf ..... :biggrin:

ben_cooldude

Alfrescian
Loyal
if that's a "singaporean" dream, i like that too.

but i prefer to be a corporate raider, fast pace of life, never ending excitement in huge business deals/negotiations, fast cars and women, fine dining and traveling all over the world first class ..... :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My dream job is... No job but still got alot of moni 2 spend until i rod frm earth...:biggrin::biggrin:

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
For mi, it will b building online biz n investments one day. Working at hm with oni my underwear.:p

satan666

Alfrescian
Loyal
for me, my dream job, is to run my own job.. lol, maybe setting up my own outlets or restaurent, or bakery, and expand, lol.. dream la.. i cant sit down there do nothing de.. i must do something, if not feel like dying./ so i need to be active during work.. i need active work too.. lol

hyderbaddie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would like to be the owner of an ALTERNATE Singapore Pools. Seeing their business is really saliva inducing!!! Snaking queues like pple putting money in a bank that does not allow withdrawals!

storm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aaaaah you wish to be MP in Singapore :biggrin:

:biggrin: As much as your pocket may feel satisfied, I am very sure no bro here wants that kind of visibility and exposure. Imagine, you driving thru geylang or any HC and get spotted by a reporter! :p

justhorny

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dream job would be doing something that I like, like providing technical consultation and solutioning to people, with a nice and understanding boss (not qualified and no money to be own boss :smile: ), $10K per month salary, and still got free time to surf net :biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am in my dream job now where I get paid to travel to places where people pay to go and sometimes don't even get to do so. Work is right up my alley so it is rather leisurely and fun. Even half-baked reports got praised cos the clients cannot differentiate the values and work involved.

I am canny enough to know that this will not last so am enjoying it while I can.

F

fl_slayer

saw slayer's thread and thought to myself : why not asked for a dream job instead ?

well, for a start, i hope to be my own boss, in the same industry as what i'm in now (transportation), with 15 competent staff, earning up to $10k a month, working 5 day week fm 10 am to 4 pm and spending weekends on golf ..... :biggrin:

slayer job?
u mention abt me bro?
confuse:confused:

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
my dream job was always to be a Lietrature teacher...my mother shot that idea a long time ago

instead of getting an English degree, i took a business one. My mother said she knew it would hurt me...but she was being practical (according to her). I'm not sure though till today :(

JWNY