• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ESPN-USA damn xia suay

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lau eh, I was reading about the Michael Phelps' dominance of swimming at ESPN when I went to take a look at the medals' tally table. Guess wat I saw ...

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/summer08/medals

wanted to cut and paste the photo but not surehow to do.

anyway, since when does the Olympics medals table go by NUMBER OF MEDALS WON. It has always been measured by the Number of Gold Medals. Fucking USA also damn xia suay. no class.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u can sort ze table 2 ur desired arrangement by clicking on gold, silver, etc ... :smile:

Last edited:
S

sexhospital

wah lau eh, I was reading about the Michael Phelps' dominance of swimming at ESPN when I went to take a look at the medals' tally table. Guess wat I saw ...

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/summer08/medals

wanted to cut and paste the photo but not surehow to do.

anyway, since when does the Olympics medals table go by NUMBER OF MEDALS WON. It has always been measured by the Number of Gold Medals. Fucking USA also damn xia suay. no class.

haha, they trying to save face , kena thrashed by china

S

singaporehero

statistics can always be manipulated to make it look nice :biggrin:

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey they must show in such a way that US is leading the table.
else economic already so bad,they may not be able to take it.