• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sin city, pattaya

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok lah, i kachiao here a little.

pattaya lah. cowboy town of all. will post more. :smile:

hehhe. zzzz liaoz.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is typical of friday aftrrnoon. traffic from bkk direction going into sin city.

20130301_141731_zpseda745d6.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Let me help to kickstart a bit for this place.

From Wiki: Pattaya (พัทยา) is a seaside resort on the Eastern Gulf Coast of Thailand, about 150 km southeast of Bangkok. Pattaya is mostly famous for its go-go and beer bars, but local authorities have made some efforts to provide more family-friendly attractions and activities. Although the sex industry is still going strong and sex tourism remains the key money earner for Pattaya, the resort also attracts local families and holidaymakers from around the world. If you are going to be offended by the sight of fat old men hand in hand with young Thai women, then Pattaya is probably not the place for you. :biggrin:

ofwvvc.jpg

17tz02.jpg

w8l43t.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Did not know that Pattaya is such a vibrant and colourful city. Little tigress saw me looking at the nightlife pictures and said, "Fatman! You want to die is it!?" :o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
show me ze sins of pattaya, man! ...

I'm also waiting for him to show me some nice pics and recommendation :biggrin:

You better hide in this section today. Boss Sam is throwing tantrum at Courtyard :p

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, what attracts me to this place? me also donno the real reason. the longer i stay here, the harder it is for me to get out.

probably i enjoy staying near the sea and a living a relax lifestyle. my friends are from different countries, nationalities and religions.

here machiam united nations. my neighbors mainly russkies but we coexist together very well.
heres a pic of a russian joint.

20130301_153747_zps30e5d3d1.jpg

will post prc and korean joints when i pass by.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ok, what attracts me to this place? me also donno the real reason. the longer i stay here, the harder it is for me to get out.

probably i enjoy staying near the sea and a living a relax lifestyle. my friends are from different countries, nationalities and religions.

here machiam united nations. my neighbors mainly russkies but we coexist together very well.
heres a pic of a russian joint.

will post prc and korean joints when i pass by.

The place looks good brother. Everyone has our preferred lifestyle. As long as you are happy there, that's enough :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are their people really proud and rude? Little tigress and I have the same impression that they are loud and rude, followed by the Germans.
ok, this one misunderstood by many imcluding myself previously. its their culture to talk loud among themselves machiam dong bei ren. so sound rude to others. not really how lian but can be quite guai lan at times. usually they dont mix with others outside their group because of language barrier.

u will be surprise to know that many russians are not white. some look like chinese or mix.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ok, this one misunderstood by many imcluding myself previously. its their culture to talk loud among themselves machiam dong bei ren. so sound rude to others. not really how lian but can be quite guai lan at times. usually they dont mix with others outside their group because of language barrier.

u will be surprise to know that many russians are not white. some look like chinese or mix.

Ah yes, guai lan would be a better choice. Little tigress had her fair share of complains while working at the airport while I had my first encounter yesterday.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. i got a russkie 9 year old god daughter leh. but now getting very dee dee siao siao and no big no small with me but i ok. :smile: sorry no pics cos' i godfather lah.

side note. i take russkie food and read and speak a little russkie. overall, no problem. everyone here to earn a living and enjoy. :smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Interesting complaint I found while searching for travel news in Pattaya :biggrin:

Dear editor,

Anyone who thinks the Russian invasion is making Pattaya a better place to live must be crazy.

I’ve had enough.

I'm moving out of my condo I have been in for 5 years – too many Russians –badly-dressed, drunk, noisy, rude, drinking cans of Chang in the elevators at 8.30am – and that was three women with kids. And slamming doors day and night - what's with that?

In the markets and shops they talk to everyone in Russian and get annoyed when nobody understands.

No smiles, no pleasantness, no attempt at sign language, just a barrage of Russian and "The Attitude".

On Walking Street and the city’s sidewalks, fat, unhealthy, badly-dressed, smoking, drinking, drunk, shirtless, obnoxious, and increasingly dangerous Russians barging their way past anyone in their way.

And don’t even get me started on their baht bus behavior.

I’m going to try to find somewhere in Thailand that isn’t a Russian town. Pattaya's had it as far as I'm concerned.

Goodbye,