• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NATAS Fair News

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Its the time of the year when Singaporeans flocked to Singapore Expo for their biannual pilgrim :biggrin:

The fair will occupy hall 3B, 4, and 5 this year. Admission is $4 per entry. Children under 12 gets in free.

Time: 10AM to 9.30PM

Who says Singaporeans are poor people? Just look at the amount of visitors to NATAS Fair!

34done9.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: 2013 NATAS Fair 22-24 FEB

MasterCard® Rewarding Experience Promotion

2yn2bn9.jpg

Terms and Conditions

1. The MasterCard NATAS Travel 2013 Rewarding Experience Promotion (the “Promotion”) is organized by MasterCard Asia/Pacific Pte Ltd (“MAPPL”) in connection with NATAS Travel 2013 (the “Event”), which is held at the Singapore Expo, Halls 3B, 4 and 5, on 22, 23 and 24 February 2013 (“Promotion Period”).

2. The Promotion is open to all cardholders (principal and supplementary cardholders) of MasterCard credit cards, MasterCard electronic cards and MasterCard debit cards issued in Singapore (each an “Eligible Card”).

3. A “Qualifying Transaction” is defined to include all purchases of travel packages, air tickets, accommodation, land packages and travel insurance plans at participating travel agents at the Event. Qualifying Transactions have to be made on the same day during the Promotion Period and must each be accompanied by a physical MasterCard charge slip.

4. A maximum of two Qualifying Transactions amounting to S$2,500 and above using the same Eligible Card during the Promotion Period, shall entitle the cardholder the chance to redeem a premium at the MasterCard redemption booth 4H44 at the Event.

5. Cardholders must produce MasterCard charge slip(s) upon redemption as proof of Qualifying Transactions. MasterCard charge slip(s) can only be used for a single redemption.

6. Cardholders with Qualifying Transactions during the Promotion Period may present their MasterCard charge slips (maximum of two charge slips) at the MasterCard redemption booth at the Event shall be entitled to redeem a premium for every Qualifying Transaction amounting to S$2,500, up to a maximum of five premiums. Redemption of premiums is on a first-come, first-served and while stocks last basis.

7. Each cardholder, identified by his or her NRIC, is only entitled to redeem a maximum of five premiums per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of the number of Eligible Cards held or used by the cardholder.

8. Premiums are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other premiums. Premiums will only be given out to cardholders who are able to provide the valid documentation for verification. Such documentation includes NRIC, MasterCard card(s) used, MasterCard charge slip(s), purchase invoice and any other documentation which MAPPL may require.

9. MAPPL reserves the right to replace the premiums with other items of similar value without giving prior notice.

10. MAPPL reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without notice.

11. MAPPL’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final.

12. MAPPL does not assume any responsibility for any products and services offered under the Event. The products and services have not been certified by MAPPL and under no circumstances shall the inclusion of any product or service in the Event to be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of such product or service by MAPPL.

13. MAPPL and its associated companies accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the redemption gifts or the use thereof. Any tax filing obligation or any tax payment due to any tax authority as a result of receipt of the redemption gifts remain the sole responsibility of the Promotion participant. It is the responsibility of each Promotion participant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: 2013 NATAS Fair 22-24 FEB

Confirmed Dates: 29th August to 31st August 2014 Venues: SingExpo Halls 4, 5 & 6A Address: 1 Expo Dr, 486150

MASTERCARD® PROMOTIONS @Booth 6H06, Hall 6
Win Up to S$8,888 When You Charge to MasterCard

Charge to MasterCardand receive double chances at the NATAS Grand Draw. The top 3 MasterCard cardholders stand to win back their charged amount of up to S$8,888, S$5,888 and S$2,888 respectively. What’s more, the top 20 winners who charged to their MasterCard cards will each receive a S$100 Prepaid MasterCard card, in addition to the NATAS Grand Draw prize.

Terms and conditions apply. Minimum spend of S$500 to qualify. NATAS Grand Draw terms and conditions apply

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Is it still worth it to visit NATAS Fair when DIY travel is so conveniently done over the internet nowadays. Price wise, sometimes it is even cheaper online.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it still worth it to visit NATAS Fair when DIY travel is so conveniently done over the internet nowadays. Price wise, sometimes it is even cheaper online.
natas packages sumtimes got gif free gifts lor ... oso got early bird discounts lor ...

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
natas packages sumtimes got gif free gifts lor ... oso got early bird discounts lor ...

This one I agree. I will still go see see look look. Both my year end holidays this year, I self DIY over the internet. Maybe cheapo lah :biggrin:

Going 1 week Amsteram in October. Originally was Amsterdam, Brussels and Paris in 2 weeks, but decided to shave off, use the money saved and go on a 2 weeks trip to Lijiang, Dali, Shangrila.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Both my year end holidays this year, I self DIY over the internet. Maybe cheapo lah ...
if u diy, u can save on accomodation by choosing chippa motels la ... fud cud b a problem as u dunno where 2 go n eat ... n usually n up @ ze eating place nearest 2 where u r wen u start rooking 4 1 ... u go 4 packages, dey feed u ...

ontheA1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can look at the internet to source bookings and then go to the fair and then compare. If same price but NATAS have other freebies then can book your trip at the fair.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can look at the internet to source bookings and then go to the fair and then compare. If same price but NATAS have other freebies then can book your trip at the fair.

Yup, thats what most youngsters do. I think NATAS caters more to those middle and old age people who are looking for group tours. Less hassle, more convenient for them.

ontheA1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, thats what most youngsters do. I think NATAS caters more to those middle and old age people who are looking for group tours. Less hassle, more convenient for them.

I have gone to NATAS fairs before but it is very crowded all the way from the train to the fair , at the fair itself and then back again on the train but I guess it cant be helped if you want to try to get a good deal.