• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia Swinger Club!!!!

david

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Malaysia/Story/A1Story20080713-76362.html

<TABLE class=bodytext cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bodytext height=7></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- start story details --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3 height=7>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><!--tr> <td colspan="3"> </td> </tr--><!-- ~RENDER PAGE MARKER~ --><!-- Story With Image Start --><TR><TD vAlign=top width=350>
20080713.155509_20080713-swingers.jpg
</TD><TD width=5>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=200><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD height=81>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=content_subtitle align=left>Sun, Jul 13, 2008
The New Straits Times </TD></TR><TR><TD height=15>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD height=15>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right><FORM name=emailToFriendForm action=emailToFriend.jsp method=post> </FORM><SCRIPT> function openEmailWindow(emailToFriendForm) { var emailToFriendPageURL = emailToFriendForm.emailToFriendPageURL.value; emailToFriendForm.action = emailToFriendPageURL; emailToFriendForm.target="_blank"; emailToFriendForm.submit(); } </SCRIPT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3><!-- TITLE : start -->Game for some swinging, dear? <!-- TITLE : end--></TD><TR><TD colSpan=3 height=15>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><!-- Story With Image End --><TR><TD class=bodytext colSpan=3><!-- CONTENT : start -->By AUDREY VIJAINDREN
<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>
swing.jpg
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>There is a new trend in town. And most may frown upon it, but many are practising it in secret. AUDREY VIJAINDREN chats with couples who have chosen to lead a swinging lifestyle by swapping partners, despite the risk to marriage, health and reputation.
THEY enjoy successful careers, have good marriages and are caring parents. But a few times a month these couples swap partners with other married couples for sexual gratification.
<SCRIPT language=JavaScript src="/static/ads/scripts/adsimu.js"></SCRIPT>They are known as swingers.
Most are professionals in their 30s, hoping to spice up their marriages and quench their sexual curiosity.
They swear this "open" concept strengthens their marriages by suppressing any need to cheat.
But beneath this outwardly desirable lifestyle lies many problems. Many swingers learn that jealousy is a force to be reckoned with, and most of these marriages end in divorce.
Over the past year, more and more swinging groups have sprouted up. Their aim is to persuade other married couples to join this "secret" society.
Internet forums and chat rooms are a popular form of communication within the swinging community. Couples chat freely about their swinging experiences and join "member only" online clubs, looking for those willing to swap partners.
The more experienced and adventurous swingers get addicted to swing parties held in five-star hotels with up to 10 couples.
What is their trick to not raising any curious eyebrows at the hotel? Act like they are part of a tour group by carrying maps and files.
George and his wife Tina (not their real names) have been swinging for six years and say the experience has done wonders for their marriage.
"People may wonder why we do it. Why not? Isn't it better than cheating on your spouse and lying? We have an open and honest relationship. Most non-swingers don't have that," he said.
The couple entertain other swingers in their home at least three times a month.
The friendship formed with the other couples, they say, is not just about physical attraction.
"It is not just about sex. Swinging is a great way to make new friends. Some of our closest friends are the ones we met at swinging parties."
The couple sometimes go on holiday with other swingers. They share the same bedroom and swap partners for meals and sightseeing.
But, don't they get jealous?
"Not at all. We have already set our minds so we will not get jealous. In fact it is a turn-on to watch Tina with someone else.
" It is purely physical satisfaction with no emotional feelings involved. In the end, you go home with your spouse. And that's what counts," George said.
Tina said talking about their session when they get home, is a another major turn-on. "We often tell each other what we liked and disliked about the other partner. Most times our talks end in intimacy. It's an arousing experience."
The couple has only one rule when swinging --- always use protection. "We have multiple sex partners a month, of course there is a fear of contracting a disease. But we always practise safe sex.
"We do regular blood tests and so far, we have tested negative for sexually transmitted diseases," he said.
Many are enjoying the swinging lifestyle as much as George and Tina, but an equal number have ended their marriages.
Joan (not her real name) is one wife who could not live in the swinging community for long.
"We were married for five years when my husband first suggested the idea of swapping partners. He had heard about it from a colleague. We went to a swing party, where we got to know other married couples. It was exciting in the beginning.
"The first year we only swapped partners once a month. But as time went by, my husband wanted weekly swing sessions."
Joan said her husband's eagerness to be with other women made her insecure.
"I got depressed and felt inadequate around him. The whole experience made me feel fat and ugly because most of the female swingers were beautiful.
"We were told that jealousy was not part of the swinging culture. But how can you not get jealous when you watch your husband enjoy himself thoroughly with someone else every week?"
When Joan told her husband she was not keen on swinging any more, he was adamant about continuing. "We had arguments, and after two months he agreed to stop. We stopped talking about it and our marriage went back to normal, or so it seemed."
What Joan didn't know at the time, was that her husband had convinced a colleague to pose as his wife at swinging sessions.
"When I found out he had been deceiving me, I asked for a divorce. He said he tried to kick the habit, but the thrill of a new partner each week was too great.
"I am devastated and blame myself for agreeing to compromise our marriage vows for sexual pleasure. This lifestyle might work for some, but it definitely did not work for me," she said.
<!-- CONTENT : end --><!-- reader comment start --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> var newwindow; function poptastic(url) { newwindow=window.open(url,'name','height=530,width=800'); if (window.focus) {newwindow.focus()} } </SCRIPT><!-- story rating start --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><SCRIPT> function rateProduct(val, vcmId) { popWin=window.open('/vgn-ext-templating/asiaone/story/rateProductPopup.jsp?rate='+val+'&artvcmid='+vcmId,'RateProduct', 'toolbar=no,status=no,width=620,height=200, scrollbars=1, resizable=1,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,left=120,top=70'); } function rateArticle(val, vcmId) { popWin=window.open('/vgn-ext-templating/asiaone/story/rateArticlePopup.jsp?rate='+val+'&artvcmid='+vcmId,'RateArticle', 'toolbar=no,status=no,width=620,height=270, scrollbars=1, resizable=1,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,left=120,top=70'); } </SCRIPT><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=480 border=0><TBODY><TR><!-- rating start --><!-- rating end --><!-- story type links start --><TD vAlign=top width="49%"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="8%">http://newslink.asia1.com.sg/ </TD><TD width="92%">http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/newspost </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is silly for swingers to think that no one will be hurted. most of the couples are fake anyway.

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
good for Malaysia lor.
well done !
dun know whether the Malaysia's government know about it,the Muslim being the majority,may not approve it.
not that it is being exposed,i think it will also disappear soon.

HalalOink

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Singapore oso have... But ours is even more hush hush...
I know of a teacher who used to be in the swinging scene... She damn hot liao...
Wouldnt mind swinging with her... Heh...

gurl_4419

me n my bf decided to hv a new things in our relationship....we like to join the swinger party. But any entrence fee?

we just 26yrs old...we are staying at kuala lumpur

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah... whilst there are genuine ones, most will just bring a hooker to post as girlfriend. The genuine ones likely to be old and ugly. If your partner is hot, why would you let other people screw?

Don't believe a shit when people tell you about participants being executive, professionals, young and hot.

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone got any good links for this ??
My wife and I are active over here and want to party party when we get to Asia.
Not just KL, but Penang, SIngapore, Bangkok as well
Much much fun is had ...