• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

! million song at NDP

_ollo_

Heard that they will sing Jit Pan Ban (1 million) song at NDP? And 881 cast will sing also?

Anyone know any other songs to be sung at NDP?

Cheers

satan666

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun think any of the younger generation guyswould care about NDP, except the other ppl like kids, mothers etc etc or females.. cos those that gone through NS, realised that NDP rehersal is such a pain in the ass, like for me, burn weekends non stop.. its a nightmare. and nothing special in it.. lol.. emm. except for the KFC buffet and FOC.. lol anyway i go there bored, cos i am a driver.. lol, i only drive coach bus.. to send personnel.. lol:p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Being seeing lesser and lesser flag in the neighbourhood... Goot sign... Hope this "lesser and lesser" trend extend to nxt election day. :biggrin::biggrin:

Abt the NDP song... Can i suggest "Another 1 bite the dust" perform by Queen? :biggrin::p

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being seeing lesser and lesser flag in the neighbourhood... Goot sign... Hope this "lesser and lesser" trend extend to nxt election day. :biggrin::biggrin:

Abt the NDP song... Can i suggest "Another 1 bite the dust" perform by Queen? :biggrin::p

Can can, though a bit late now. You can feedback to them via 1800-637-2008 or[email protected]. Hope helps :biggrin:

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err... on 2nd tot... better not... wait they say who suggest who sing how... :biggrin::p

That is GREAT ! U get once in a life time opportunity to perform live in national TV. Who knows, you might offered a lucrative singing contract! Go!Go!Go! :p:biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is GREAT ! U get once in a life time opportunity to perform live in national TV. Who knows, you might offered a lucrative singing contract! Go!Go!Go! :p:biggrin:

Yeah rite! End up like Gandi... sing half way ISD life firing training start...:mad::biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To me the NDP is just a waste of time and money which can be put to better use. It's just an excuse for the government and its organs esp the SAF to flex its muscles and show off its total command and control over Singaporeans.:wink::rolleyes:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Surely you can't be serious!!!:wink: Does anyone really care about the NDP anymore?
Got lah.

Some colonel or general out there who was assigned to plan NDP this year is worried now how not being able to plan NDP is going to affect his promotion.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Got lah.

Some colonel or general out there who was assigned to plan NDP this year is worried now how not being able to plan NDP is going to affect his promotion.

That post is more than a decade old. How did you dig it up?