• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teraterm's Complain Corner

teraterm55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah.. dont know where to start this. but i guess here is as good as any.

Have anything to complain about anything that is worth discussing ... come joint my Complain Corner.

OK to start the ball rolling.. here is my complain.

WHY DO WE HAVE TO PAY S$3 CBD charges ?

the official reasons are damn bullshit.

1) Subsidize taxi drivers to go into CBD
- if there are customers, ERP or no ERP taxi drivers will do in to pickup.

2) Ease traffic Flow in the CBD
- wait ... why is this not one of the reasons ??? less people drive, more people take taxi... then maybe the GOV can convert parking area to more offices and earn more tax money.

3) To UP the profits of SBS
- since they did not hit their projected profits, daddy must help daughter to earn more money. Implement stupid rules like taxi can only pickup and drop at taxi stands, implement CBD charges, implement 35% during office hours and people will be forced to take more bus and MRT.

Anyway... this new taxi CBD charges and 35% charges have been a real impact to my daily budget. i spend at least S$30 more for taxi fares nowadays. i guess really have to start getting up early to take the train/bus.

punter888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha this will br my all time favourite corner

1: Foreigner dominating our jobs yet my beloved garmen said is good for outside talents to comes in.Damn do we have a choice?They are willing to work with OT and what about us?We love too but we getting flat rates for OT.

Slider_72

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro, again I am behind you. At VR, I am always behind you in sampling the new stock. Coming to the boss's kopi tiam also you come first. Sigh. :smile:

High Command

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha this will br my all time favourite corner

1: Foreigner dominating our jobs yet my beloved garmen said is good for outside talents to comes in.Damn do we have a choice?They are willing to work with OT and what about us?We love too but we getting flat rates for OT.

That is because we cannot employ foreign talent to take their place!