• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam, Any chance to put all OZ hating post in one thread?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Off topic and the same repeat comments are stifling dialogue in practically every thread by the same chaps. Let them have their say and their place in the sun with one thread.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Off topic and the same repeat comments are stifling dialogue in practically every thread by the same chaps. Let them have their say and their place in the sun with one thread.

Bro, you must understand this born loser cockroach shockshit. As so many Singaoreans are desperately trying to leave Singapore and Oz is one of the main destinations they are considering, the pappies being insecured hired this shockshit to post negative things about Oz to scare Singaporeans. But as he was not tactful, he started posting ridiculous bullshits and all of them have been cracked opened by the bros here as well as in the previous SBF. Now, no one is taking him as well as any of his nicks seriously and most people including me are looking at him like a clown and don't bother to respond to any of his threads. In the mean time, I guess the move out of Singapore to Oz has only increased and because of the bad job done, shockshit must have been fucked good and proper by his papaya masters. Fearing for his job, he is now desperate as can be seen from him posting the same old craps. Too bad. The pappies should have engaged someone more convincing instead of this born loser cockroach. Anyway, I don't think I would want to waste any more of my time with him. I'm sure most of the other forummers here feel the same. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I've already done that.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've already done that.

so when you post negative threads such as australians are leaving, its ok? you do realize you are behaving like a PAP stooge with your double standards, dont you?

all i want to do is irritate the morons in australia, after all. i suggest letting us who love upset and bring out the worst in the subprime morons there to let us have at least 5 active threads at all times, since people with little time cant see the thread topics in one thread. 5out of the many available threads on the front page is not too much to ask for.

just trying to make it easier for you. its your time, after all.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The threads that are started are mainly repeat posts. Take a look for yourself. That's why I have simply consolidated everything into a single thread. There are about 50 copies each of the same articles there.

so when you post negative threads such as australians are leaving, its ok? you do realize you are behaving like a PAP stooge with your double standards, dont you?

all i want to do is irritate the morons in australia, after all. i suggest letting us who love upset and bring out the worst in the subprime morons there to let us have at least 5 active threads at all times, since people with little time cant see the thread topics in one thread. 5out of the many available threads on the front page is not too much to ask for.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The threads that are started are mainly repeat posts. Take a look for yourself. That's why I have simply consolidated everything into a single thread. There are about 50 copies each of the same articles there.

Excuse this pathetic born loser cockroach boss. He is at risk of being fired by his PAP masters for doing a bad job. We understand :biggrin:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing else describes the word "desperate" best when they do something like that. I thought they would have debated in a better fashion than this; I'm pretty disappointed though these days.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is nothing wrong with posting negative threads of australians leaving. It is how you do it that is offensive.

It is not easy for Singaporeans to migrate just about anywhere, after living their whole life in PAPland. You do not need to be a Nero mocking at a burning Rome.

Esp now, those Singaporeans wanting to migrate to USA, UK, NZ and OZ are having a hard time because of the global financial crisis.

We hope Obama will ease the dacronian labour contracts in US. The UK just lost Woolworths (23,000 new unemployed), NZ is in bad shape, Oz is finally entering the recession as commodity bubble burst.

If this forum is run by the PAP and you bash Singapore, you would have been bankrupted long ago and Lee would have sent you to Australia to be ripped-off :biggrin:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with posting negative threads of australians leaving. It is how you do it that is offensive.

It is not easy for Singaporeans to migrate just about anywhere, after living their whole life in PAPland. You do not need to be a Nero mocking at a burning Rome.

Esp now, those Singaporeans wanting to migrate to USA, UK, NZ and OZ are having a hard time because of the global financial crisis.

We hope Obama will ease the dacronian labour contracts in US. The UK just lost Woolworths (23,000 new unemployed), NZ is in bad shape, Oz is finally entering the recession as commodity bubble burst.

If this forum is run by the PAP and you bash Singapore, you would have been bankrupted long ago and Lee would have sent you to Australia to be ripped-off :biggrin:

This forum may not be run by the PAP but it is very obvious that the pappies beng so insecured with people leaving are sending useless cockroaches like shockshit to post craps here but the trouble is, they have sent a cockroach so stupid who posts the same thread a thousand times and argue in very stuipd manners so that his bulshits have all been exposed. The pappies can go on drawing millions of $$$ but probably to cut cost, they could have sent a stupid shit and by doing so, they are only fucking themselves. :cool:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This forum may not be run by the PAP but it is very obvious that the pappies beng so insecured with people leaving are sending useless cockroaches like shockshit to post craps here but the trouble is, they have sent a cockroach so stupid who posts the same thread a thousand times and argue in very stuipd manners so that his bulshits have all been exposed. The pappies can go on drawing millions of $$$ but probably to cut cost, they could have sent a stupid shit and by doing so, they are only fucking themselves. :cool:

Keep my finger crossed - WA and QLD are not expected to enter into recession. Not sure about SA.

For WA, this will be true if we are able to ride out the commodity slowdown within 3 years, otherwise, the state budget will go into deficit to finance the state. This will be bad if it affects the state AAA ratings.

Remember, Perth Mint is holding a lot of gold.:cool::cool::cool:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think in a complete environment, you need sun, sand and even the insects to be around.. In every debate, it needs to be balanced with different point of views and let the public decide for themselves (not by force of course).. I object freedom of speech in designated area i.e. Hong Lim Park ! likewise place in the sun with one thread..

Migration is not for everyone. Some suffered terribly.. some enjoyed.. The fittest will survive and the loser will surrender of course.. I believe no one will ever succeed if they dont start to "dream big.. do big and achieve big"..

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Migration is not for everyone. Some suffered terribly.. some enjoyed.. The fittest will survive and the loser will surrender of course.. I believe no one will ever succeed if they dont start to "dream big.. do big and achieve big"..

Read a management research journal ...
It is like the proportion of rich people in a society, usu 5-10%

And we compare them to Lottery big winners, 10 years after winning the lottery. A lot of them were back where they were after spending all the money, left only 5-10% who remained richer than before through their financial prudency and good investment. But there is a fair number who are still better off then before they win the lottery. (Cannot remember the figures)

if people treat migration as a lottery win, we will still have our winners and losers. However, if we already know what we want in the adopted country, we are already a few steps in the right direction.
If we settle in the country without a realistic idea of what to expect, we will end up like OZSUCKS. :biggrin: