• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in KL!! :D

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Started on behalf of some bros here who have joined us in the move but only much further up north. :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Other parts of Malaysia - KL

Thank you bro Wuqi for starting this KL thread. I will be going over to KL this weekend and will post some pictures of food and properties that i will be checking out.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Bro Tony, keeping this thread clear but also a small request, can you keep the sinkie signature out of this thread. We are leaving our worries and everything behind when we go overseas.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro Tony, keeping this thread clear but also a small request, can you keep the sinkie signature out of this thread. We are leaving our worries and everything behind when we go overseas.

OK sure... transformed now.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

my favorite beef noodle in kl ... muz try ...

actuarry got oni 3 famous beef noodle stalls in kl ...

tis 1 is @ chinatown area, nearest 2 jalan petaling ... small shop ... beef tastes very fresh ... soup clear n nice ... cannot remember shop name @ ze momen ...

tiz wat me order by telling dem me want beef noodle mix-mix la ... so, by default, dey gif u dry wif minced beef ... n other mix-mix beef immersed in soup in a separate bowl ...

Attachments

• Photo0040a.jpg
    Photo0040a.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 260
  • Photo0041a.jpg
    Photo0041a.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Very nice, thanks for sharing po2wq, i don't take beef these days but these still look mouth watering. :P

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here are some recommendations from me:

1) Claypot loh shu fun at Petaling Street
http://www.weatethis.com/2008/02/27...l-noodles-at-jalan-sultan-petaling-street-kl/

2) Foong Foong Ampang YTF - imho, this is the TRUE ampang style YTF, unlike the Ampang YTF in Katong.
http://www.j2kfm.com/foong-foong-yong-tau-foo-ampang/

3) Pork Noodles along Jln Imbi
http://kyspeaks.com/2011/12/21/ky-eats-pork-ball-noodle-at-win-heng-seng-jalan-imbi/

1) and 3) are easily accessible as they are located in Chinatown and near Bkt Bintang. Can try taking a cab to Ampang YTF.
I'll think of more nice eateries at Petaling Jaya for sharing in this forum. Alot of good food is found outside the city area and you need a car to access these places.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

vegetarianrestaurant.jpg

This is a vegetarian eatery at Low Yat Plaza basement 1.

The food there is nothing to shout about, just so so.. but glad that there is a meatless outlet.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

meatless fried rice at pavilion - a Thai restaurant call bangkok bristo

fried_rice.jpg

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Breakfast at an organic vegetarian restaurant at Bukit Bintang called Woods

56393_4408695808684_682299402_o.jpg

54172_4408689288521_1657821309_o.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Been to sky Bar at Trader's Hotel?

135418_4437167400456_1254698589_o.jpg

135021_484487588263276_909505340_o.jpg

53280_4436965235402_1261336796_o.jpg

Having a drink with my friends. Guess which drink is mine..

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

559336_4444669708009_1493998220_n.jpg

This is a place at Kampong Sungai Penchala. Forgot the name of that restaurant.. only cost about 50 RM for 2, Quite cheap.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Prata at KL, only 3 RM

177675_4416876653200_1574828610_o.jpg

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Mont Kiara looks overwhelmed with all the high rises. Used to be hip and happening but now I think it looks ugly.

Desaparkcity is THE model which other developers are building their GnG townships upon. Desaparkcity trumps Mont Kiara anytime imho.

yes i like desapark city too.

One of my fren told me that some parts of mont kiara were developed by city development, Capital land. The sinkie developer.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Guys, i am experiencing information overload. My good frens are giving my info and advice about properties in Malaysia and i cannot tahan.. Too much.

There are some interesting thing that i learn is that, there is actually a Malaysia Developer blacklist.

Many agents can play punk with you so got to watch out for that.

Amazing, i am learning so much daily.. need to step back a bit.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Desa Park city township

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Go_ycVWKjjI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XjE7FHRz86Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>