• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Topless sunbathing issue bores NSW govt

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this was Peesaipore, no questions asked. Immediate ban. The Sinkees will have no choice but to swallow it and come here and complain. Like I have said, Oz is a googolplex times better than Peesailand.

December 30, 2008, 2:47 pm

The Reverend Fred Nile got everyone talking about bare breasts on Tuesday, but both sides of NSW politics say his proposal to ban topless sunbathing is not a matter for state parliament.

A proposal to outlaw bare-breasted women on NSW beaches has gained almost no support since Mr Nile raised the issue on Tuesday.

The Christian Democratic Party upper house member wants to introduce a private member's bill, which NSW Labor MP Paul Gibson and Liberal MP David Clarke have told News Limited they would support.

Acting NSW Premier Carmel Tebbutt does not have a problem with topless sunbathing and says the issue is a matter for local councils.

"Government can sometimes get themselves into all sorts of trouble by trying to stray into areas that are better left to individuals," she told reporters in Sydney.

NSW Opposition Leader Barry O'Farrell says the issue "doesn't even rate" with state parliament.

He is also not bothered by bare breasts at the beach, and said his wife and two sons, aged nine and 14, visited beaches where topless sunbathing was not common.

"You work out which are family-friendly beaches, which aren't, and you simply attend those," Mr O'Farrell told reporters in Sydney.

The mayor who presides over Bondi Beach said the locals complained about most issues but going topless had never come up.

"We've got alcohol-related violence, we've got under-age drinking and anti-social behaviour in the public domain - those are really important issues," Waverley Mayor Sally Betts told Fairfax Radio Network.

"If Reverend Nile really wants to help people he should focus on those issues."

NSW Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione said the issue was not on his radar or in the domain of police.

"The last time I looked we don't have the moral laws or the fun laws under our jurisdiction but certainly it's not an issue I've even given much thought to," Mr Scipione told reporters in Sydney.

Speaking to reporters in Melbourne , Acting Prime Minister Julia Gillard said the issue was about mutual respect among beachgoers.

"... Obviously family groups want to go to the beach, people who want to get a bit of sun all over also want to go to the beach," she said.

"As long as people know what the rules are and know what to expect I think it is a matter for the individuals involved."

NSW Assistant Health Minister Jodi McKay told The Daily Telegraph banning topless sunbaking was going too far.

"We don't want to go down the slippery slope of banning activities like this. What would be next, banning breastfeeding?"

jw5

Loyal
The decision should be based on who are the people sunbathing topless. :smile:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most people who sunbathe topless don't bother or disturb other people anyway. Its not the same if people are having sex on the beach in front of everyone else.

The former doesn't equate to the latter and that's why local councils which beaches are topless or not are best to deal with these matters. And that's why I prefer Australia- the state government doesn't micromanage. They know which level of government is best to deal in matters, and to also allow a sense of privacy for all of its people.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this was Peesaipore, no questions asked. Immediate ban. The Sinkees will have no choice but to swallow it and come here and complain. Like I have said, Oz is a googolplex times better than Peesailand.

If they are prepared to flaunt them tits publicly.
Wonder if photo taking is allowed ...?
Perhaps, we can organise a competition.

Tits competition.
Divided into the following categories.
A cup
B cup
C cup
D cup
E cup
F cup
G cup
gigantic cup
no cup
sagging cup
silicon cup
male boobs.

Leemafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most people who sunbathe topless don't bother or disturb other people anyway. Its not the same if people are having sex on the beach in front of everyone else.

The former doesn't equate to the latter and that's why local councils which beaches are topless or not are best to deal with these matters. And that's why I prefer Australia- the state government doesn't micromanage. They know which level of government is best to deal in matters, and to also allow a sense of privacy for all of its people.

When I was in California, I never used to see any of the chicks going topless in beaches, of course nudist beaches in places like Hawaii are exceptions. The Ozzies however I feel are matured enough to draw a line where necessary. They don't need the govt to tell them what to do unlike in Sinkeeland. :smile:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sex on the beach themselves are rather rare. People who do that are probably hard up for attention.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tits competition.
A cup
B cup
C cup
D cup
E cup
F cup
G cup
gigantic cup
no cup
sagging cup
silicon cup
male boobs.

Beeter not, than I'll get dragged to court for nothing. Alternatively, we could take a picture of the topless chicks as though we are taking pictures of the sceneary. I could however volunteer to spread oil on their bodies at no cost at all but the condition is, the chick has to be young, ideally <40. Old hags can look for some other alternatives. :biggrin:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in California, I never used to see any of the chicks going topless in beaches, of course nudist beaches in places like Hawaii are exceptions. The Ozzies however I feel are matured enough to draw a line where necessary. They don't need the govt to tell them what to do unlike in Sinkeeland. :smile:

Australians don't cross the line anyway, knowing which part of the beach(es) are for family, which ones are for topless sunbathing, and which ones go the full monty.

And to be honest, people have the right to do what they want, just as long as they know what's going on, and where's the right place to do it.

Besides, while I understand why that politician/pastor wants to do it, if the beach isn't for children, the parents won't bring their kids there anyway. Parents aren't stupid; the guy rightfully or not could be implying indirectly that parents can't take care of their kids. Its pretty mistaken.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

cos we are a multi-racial, and multi-religion country, we are all living in a small island..u goon....

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

any good examples what sing govt is telling us what to do and not to do?

and by they way, what is so thrill abt seeing chicks topless on the beach? are they masturbating themselves by rubbing their breast? so what is the kick?

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tits competition.
A cup
B cup
C cup
D cup
E cup
F cup
G cup
gigantic cup
no cup
sagging cup
silicon cup
male boobs.

what a fucking nerd....

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
cos we are a multi-racial, and multi-religion country, we are all living in a small island..u goon....

Small island with a 'NANNY GOVERNMENT' that tells you how to do everything from the time you wake up, brush your teeth to the time you go to bed and yeah. with some of the worst spg girls around. :biggrin:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
any good examples what sing govt is telling us what to do and not to do?

and by they way, what is so thrill abt seeing chicks topless on the beach? are they masturbating themselves by rubbing their breast? so what is the kick?

Aaahhh. Right. I never know you are a gay. Don't worry we understand.