• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Officialy the biggest rip off country is....

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peesaipore. Sinkees are made to work 6 days a week. 4 - 5 days free work a month.

International labour rights does not apply in peesai. Only pappies are given award wages.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object><embed src='http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2849/notwantedinsingaporero1.pdf#toolbar=0&amp;navpanes=0' width='100%' height='100%'></object>

What will 2009 bring?

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
0703voc018cp6.pdf

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peesaipore. Sinkees are made to work 6 days a week. 4 - 5 days free work a month.

International labour rights does not apply in peesai. Only pappies are given award wages.

hmm....i wander what do the junta in Myanmar got to say with ur comment...
and Najid and Mr Chen will not be too pleased either...

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm....i wander what do the junta in Myanmar got to say with ur comment...
and Najid and Mr Chen will not be too pleased either...

You must be a lousy businessman. You want to be on top but set your benchmark o so low.

Like I said no wonder sinkee businessmen flop overseas. Keep comparing themselves with 3rd world cuntries .

Hey it was those pappies that said we were the best/first world/ golden peeriod.

From your point of view,I guess we are the best of the lousy cuntries.