• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can you accept a PRC to be your wife?

upmepls

I have a friend who planned to marry a FL to be his wife. Most of us keep discourage him. Imagine your friends or bros ever bonk her before. Any views bros?

tyrannize

Personally, i can accept a PRC as a wife, but not so if she's been a FL before. i had PRC gf before and i find them to be rather good wife material leh..

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can u confirm that his future PRC wife kana bonk before?

If u care for ur friend, let him know the truth, unless the truth in u are not spoken perhaps u have bonk her before.

:biggrin:

I have a friend who planned to marry a FL to be his wife. Most of us keep discourage him. Imagine your friends or bros ever bonk her before. Any views bros?

CHEW78S

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u really love her. Why bother about that. What she did in her past should forget it. If u still think of what in her past bonk by others, then not to marry her. The choice is still u to decide. To me if both inlove , why not?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Personally, i can accept a PRC as a wife, but not so if she's been a FL before. i had PRC gf before and i find them to be rather good wife material leh..

What is your definition of "good wife material"?:confused:

mega117

I've known this PRC gal by name May, after she got married to a sg guy, become so motherly and even not remember old friend like me who have many bong with.

Means they can change for good

Le Empereur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some things are best left as they are you have said your piece the rest is up to him.

storm

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe it doesnt matter if its PRC or SG gal, the main point is if you do mind her history. Alot of SG gals already have their virginity taken before 18. And given the marriage age in SG is 28-30+, theres always a chance that your future wife may know and even was a ex-gf of your old/new buddies at work.

UZUMAKI_N

TO mi i wont take PRC loh cos chiong too much liao bad impression haha
But say real thing i got friend last time chiong club de now go out also scare sia
cos recognise alot of housewife that he may have bonk before.TO cut it short unless ur wife is virgin if not ur friend can still have bonk her before so wats the different.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must prepared with their cultural differences before making a commitment. :smile:

sponge05

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u really love her. Why bother about that. What she did in her past should forget it. If u still think of what in her past bonk by others, then not to marry her. The choice is still u to decide. To me if both inlove , why not?

Well said bro. A few friends of mine married former WLs and now after 4-5 yrs into their marriage, everything seems fine. They told me the most important thing is to accept & forget about their past and ignore the stares & rude comments.

storm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed!

The key is not to forgive and forget. Its to accept that its history and move on. Everyone also has history.

slyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can accept a prc or foreigner as my wife but imho i can't accept ex FL to be my wife. there is this barrier in my heart that i need to overcome.
however if i really have true love with a FL i may consider. true love overcome all barriers

Spud_Boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can accept a prc or foreigner as my wife but imho i can't accept ex FL to be my wife. there is this barrier in my heart that i need to overcome.
however if i really have true love with a FL i may consider. true love overcome all barriers
same thinking.. think it'll be real difficult to be able to accept an ex FL as wife.. but if can really cross the barrier, it really means u really gotta love her wholeheartedly..

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting married to a FL hooker maybe a prob heard from a friend in immigration that once they find out the girl's passport may get chopped and ban from comming back to SG don't think about SG PR.