• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To have 2 wife in Singapore.

CHEW78S

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe , we cannot marry 2 wife at a time. Think a better way is make it like from the age of 18 to 40 . Then from 45 t0 60 we then can get married anoher one. :biggrin: hehe God must be crazy liao...can bring this idea to our MP see how..cause they need more baby right?

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is obvious from your posting that you are not married. if you are happily married, you would not want another wife. If you are not happily married, it would stump me to wonder why u want to double the trouble.

please tell me the advantage of having a second wife.

jw5

Loyal
it is obvious from your posting that you are not married. if you are happily married, you would not want another wife. If you are not happily married, it would stump me to wonder why u want to double the trouble.

please tell me the advantage of having a second wife.
Well said, very logical analysis.

Boss_555

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think Singapore woman of today can except this in the first place????

unless you turn back the clock to 1940's then that is possible.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
How u guys think if we in Singapore is allowed to have a max. of 2 wife ? Is it wonderful :biggrin:

I have a customer who came from Malaysia during 2003. He told me that his wife from Malaysia (Taiwanese) was concerned that he might want to start a second family in Singapore. He told his wife that she didn't need to because IT IS SO DAMN EXPENSIVE HERE! :(

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
that will be very ideal and a lot of man will surely approve it.
1 is legal thru registration and 1 is illegal thru "secret-keeping" - mistress or er nai (this i believe some of you are doing,though the 2nd wife may not be here)

B4midnite

Alfrescian
Loyal
U guys must be joking, over beers and booze!! ROFL

2 wives in Sg? mabe one wife and one backdoor mistress...
Then u better be professionally discreet to tell wifey u doing part time job , even to "con"vince her wif yr "part time job partner".

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the dream of a lot of brothers here.
the grass is always greener outside.
but if you are a muslim,maybe you still can. a muslim can have 4 wives if the first wife agreed to it and you can provide for both families.
but do not know if it will violate the law here,which is against biogamy.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
How u guys think if we in Singapore is allowed to have a max. of 2 wife ? Is it wonderful :biggrin:

It would be a wonderful idea if your 2 wives have 2 husbands each.:p Don't you agree?
If you don't agree, then why should you have 2 wives?

Just like as a boy when you are small, how would you feel if you have 2 mothers?

Naka_Timo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jus my comment, ya to have 2 wifes is gd but is veri difficult to cope and singapore is small, veri easy to bump into each other. 1 here and 1 oversea will be gd.

jw5

Loyal
Jus my comment, ya to have 2 wifes is gd but is veri difficult to cope and singapore is small, veri easy to bump into each other. 1 here and 1 oversea will be gd.
Amazing but probably relevant that this thread was started in the gambling/sports/games/hobbies folder.
Perhaps marriage is indeed one of those things. :smile: