• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest Church eat SHIT

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To all City Harvest Management go eat Shit so do the Traffic Police.
Why does the F@#k City Harvest Churh have the right of parking theirs bus on double yellow line for waiting passenger and Traffic Police do nothing close one eye.
Always parking in double yellow line in North Pioneer Rd.
Hope those read this post have related to CHC and TP do feedback to your Management.
Or I wish that some lorry will collect some soul from CHC.:mad::mad:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all City Harvest Management go eat Shit so do the Traffic Police.
Why does the F@#k City Harvest Churh have the right of parking theirs bus on double yellow line for waiting passenger and Traffic Police do nothing close one eye.
Always parking in double yellow line in North Pioneer Rd.
Hope those read this post have related to CHC and TP do feedback to your Management.
Or I wish that some lorry will collect some soul from CHC.:mad::mad:

If TP want to enforce what you complain, then other religion site also have the same problem, unless they enforce across the board, it will become a religious issue.

If you complain because they block you, then you are just a selfish short sighted person.

Religious leaders also must show some community spirit and not sukasuka like god give you permission to allow your sheep to commit traffic offense.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those bus should find a proper parking space not on road side which have been draw double yellow line.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your home so close to the mega church, property value sure go up, give and take lor

dun bedeh lah! that's the cheapest place to get housing. why?

because got lots of foreign workers living there.

the air is real bad because it's near factories and that jurong island refineries plant.

but the makan there is solid man. plenty of selections.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun bedeh lah! that's the cheapest place to get housing. why?

because got lots of foreign workers living there.

the air is real bad because it's near factories and that jurong island refineries plant.

but the makan there is solid man. plenty of selections.

haha that's my first thought too, stay in such a ulu place like Boon Lay, but need to console him la

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
be tolerant lah.i see illegal parking everywhere - church gatherings,temple celebrations, weddings, school concerts and celebrations, community dinners,public gatherings,funeral wakes etc etc...

i hope the traffic police/ parking wardens will be more tolerant for those cars in hawker centres and well known eating places....like holland V and boat/clarke/robertson areas...jalan sultan and other well known night spots....parking wardens pls give chance and don't spoil the fun and enjoyment of people.

we should be thankful that our people are so tolerant and our traffic police are also so tolerant...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some temples in the heartlands can also be irrational...nevermind lah.we're a multiracial, multireligious and multicultural society. a little bit of tolerance will go a long way.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is parking warden when we need them. Always hide somewhere left vehicle for 5 min fine. Parking/waiting illegal whole street cannot see. I hope poodle and parking warden start to fine all parking/waiting in double yellow line if not better paint yellow line to black.

Pastors_of_CHC_Sucks

Alfrescian
Loyal
that church itself is a piece of shit occupying land space. the LTA and HDB should demolish it to free some space to build other needed buildings

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
If TP want to enforce what you complain, then other religion site also have the same problem, unless they enforce across the board, it will become a religious issue.

If you complain because they block you, then you are just a selfish short sighted person.

Religious leaders also must show some community spirit and not sukasuka like god give you permission to allow your sheep to commit traffic offense.

Is that the truth? I parked near a Buddhist temple last year and kanna $100 fine for parking along yellow lines.

So how? I should ask the Police to go after mosques and churches as well, should I?

There is a different rule for churches and mosques in Singapore cos they kao peh the loudest.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
jesus_christ.jpg

"Providing free transportations and food will attract more dumb chrikukustians followers and slaves pestors to the church to praise, sing, donate and worsheep to me you know. Hei hei hei hei.. "

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that the truth? I parked near a Buddhist temple last year and kanna $100 fine for parking along yellow lines.

So how? I should ask the Police to go after mosques and churches as well, should I?

There is a different rule for churches and mosques in Singapore cos they kao peh the loudest.

2 mths ago, I park near a Church and I was fine too, so how? What have u got to say?