• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Twin Galaxy community

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all member...

This thread is opened for those who bought twin Galaxy to share their point of view.... :smile:

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi Guys,

hear that 85% sold for international lot.... not sure whether the demand is so good or not??

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear friends,

Just want to share that i have bot into TG too. Any update on the sales effort for 2nd tower? Cheers

julyaric720

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm awesome like that!
moring.jpg

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
2nd tower have fully sold except the bumi lot is open for registration. i hear is also fully sold. the price have went up almost 3 to 5%

Last edited:

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Certainly good to hear that indeed. There seem to be very little news on this project from our fellow members. Where are we in terms of construction? Any pics?

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Twin Galaxyians,

I have just received my letters from Developer asking for settlement of the first progress payment.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I told my accountant to buy this project. She paid RM725 psf; I think........

Haha.... It is stuck between Sky88 and Astaka.

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just want to give some credit to the developer for their regular updates with pictures on their Facebook.

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twin Galaxy - a pic to update

1526892_618869431521121_1320927110_n.jpg

Just sharing a pic from developer's Facebook page. Chugging along nicely.

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Twin Galaxy - a pic to update

The expected date of completion is in the first quarter of 2016 as per official developer's Facebook page.

Well at least we got some indication of the completion date.

Attachments

• 9 20140311 1526418_659586914116039_1370098467_n.jpg
    9 20140311 1526418_659586914116039_1370098467_n.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,415
Last edited:

Twinnigal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just passed by Twin Galaxy the other day... it's now building it's 10th floor.

Any idea what's gonna happen to the car wash shops opposite Twin galaxy?

Am hoping that there will be a shopping centre built there so its gonna be more convenient for the people staying at Twin galaxy.

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another month has passed. Welcome to May 2014!!!
We almost cover the carpark section of AmBank.

B9 2014_04_30.jpg

dad4life

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really progressing well.. I'm impressed with the developer works so far.. Their Facebook is also regularly updated. Anyone know Which floor is this now?

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal

May 2014 - a significant month indeed where we are able to see the beginning of the twin towers.
A13 2014_05_28.jpg