• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Whats ur Favourite Place to Dine In Singapore?

satan666

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all, just wanted to share some ideas of ppl here of gd restaurents and eating places.. and talk about wats the best too.. haha.. me my self, i loves food like crazy.. haha.. wondering, does singaporean likes Rosemarry? lol..

justhorny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone ever email me with a list of bestfood places. I'll try to dig out the mail and share here :smile:

satan666

Alfrescian
Loyal
cool thanks.. haha.. anyway, i like outlets of les amis group, like les amis itself and canale managed by Chef Pang.. lol

tyrannize

you guys really go for expensive places huh?!

for me, i like to go east coast hawker centre for the wide variety of food and the long stroll by the beach after dinner. :smile:

coolcum

Alfrescian
Loyal
demsey place is a very nice place to chill out .. good nice and great ambience. great for those dating and special occasions.

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, hawker centres and foodcourts for now no specify location though but must have good and nice food.:biggrin:

satan666

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys really go for expensive places huh?!

for me, i like to go east coast hawker centre for the wide variety of food and the long stroll by the beach after dinner. :smile:

wah east coast tt hawker, very hard to find parking lot at night, and hard to find place to sit also.. although the variety are big, but then feels very strange, very crowded.. lol.. but i do go there too.. haha:p

satan666

Alfrescian
Loyal
wondering any one tried "Basilico Ristorante" and itlian restaurent that offers Sky Dining.. lol going to try soon.. lol..

anyway sometime i gets confuse with hawker food, lets say in a same place, sided by side selling the same thing, dunno which to choose.. lol..

Alfrescian
Loyal
Changing Appetites, next to Carl's Junior, Marina Square. Every burger has 2 200gm patties! Prices are $15-20. Great for those who love meat and have big appetites.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
My secret garden = overpriced food and crappy service

Sky dining, if you're referring to the cable car dining thing, i don't recommend it. The cars are very cramp and stuffy after they put in the table. The slight rocking will ruin your appetite. And the doors still open at every stop, so that the boarding passengers can see what you're eating!

davsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
for most people it is their own dinning table at home.
don't believe. count the number of day one eat at home.

slyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
so far i like village at heeren (but now it is closed i think) and marche. i like rosti served in village and marche :biggrin:

for normal eat out, coffeeshop/ hawker center.

personally i like western cuisine (fish & co), japanese cuisine (sakae sushi, genki sushi, suki sushi) , HK food and dim sum (HK cafe), oriental food (crystal jade) etc

amity

Alfrescian
Loyal
for me leh....the best place is home..... the best dish is "home cook food"..... the price mah...."very expensive"....... how often arh...."tkk" :biggrin: