• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

test

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can I make love to you? I promise you'll have an experience which you'll never forget. We can arrange for a hotel meet up.
Hi winless, my boss will be retiring at the end of next month and we will be throwing a party for him. We need people to serve canapes and drinks. Would you be interested? The party will be for around 4 hours and we will pay $ 3.50 an hour which will be more than what you get for the whole day of collecting cardboard boxes.
If interested then PM me.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi winless, my boss will be retiring at the end of next month and we will be throwing a party for him. We need people to serve canapes and drinks. Would you be interested? The party will be for around 4 hours and we will pay $ 3.50 an hour which will be more than what you get for the whole day of collecting cardboard boxes.
Hi bitch, my boss will be retiring at the end of next month and we will be throwing a fuck party for him. We need people to serve him. Since you are a shameless filthy bitch, would you be interested? The party will be for around 4 hours and we will pay $113.50 an hour which will be more than what you get for the whole night of prostituting yourself at Geylang.

You are such a fool indeed as I only need to slightly modify your narratives to hit back at you. I don't even need to waste an extra minute of my time. By the way, you should go and read the book: The Rich Don't Work For Their Money. You are already so yesteryear in your thinking.

Last edited: