• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP is so childish

A

Alu862

Letters not pulbished--think it is censorship!!! Students send in dozens of essays to their school magazine and they are not published! Do you really think the ST will censor every letter from the SDP? The allowed Chee Soon Juan letter--instead of being grateful, the SDP whines that non published letters mean censorship!!!!

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Letters not pulbished--think it is censorship!!! Students send in dozens of essays to their school magazine and they are not published! Do you really think the ST will censor every letter from the SDP? The allowed Chee Soon Juan letter--instead of being grateful, the SDP whines that non published letters mean censorship!!!!

ST = SELECTIVE TIMES. I rest my case.

Singa Crew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alu862... it is people like you that lower the overall forum IQ.

Take a look at what you just wrote. It shows you either misunderstood the issue completely, or you were just maliciously hitting below the belt.

Students send in dozens of essays to their school magazine. What has this got to do with anything? I know that! I also know the FHM magazine probably receive hundreds of letters! And...? What has that got to do with the SDP's request to the Straits Times to publish their (SDP) side of the story? This isn't some essay to a school paper or letter to FHM. In this case, someone from the OA's office, a senior civil servant, is allegedly telling a barefaced lie. Not some falsehood told in his private capacity as a citizen, but his story was published in the national paper and sold to hundreds of thousands of Singaporeans! If a senior civil servant is telling lies in his professional capacity, I want to know.

And if you think that's not important, I question which side you are playing for: Singaporeans or your PAP masters?

Crew

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err...do you know what sdp means to the majority of singaporeans??

SDP = SEOW DOG PARTY. I rest my case too.

Umm.. was actually criticising them for not publishing my letters about local environmental issues. Should have started a thread on that really. But never mind, let's let it rest.

A

Alu862

I support no political in Sin gapore. All Political Parties in Singapore have failed their people. if you want CSJ as your M find by me.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is yet another example of PAP hypocrisy at play (SPH is ultimately controlled by the PAP government). PAP government always tells the western media that it should be entitled to a right of reply. Well what is good for the goose should also be good for the gander right?

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is going downhill eversince Chee took over.
he is wasting those donations and the party's supporters' funds.

A

Alu862

i think comparing sdp letter to st with students' essays to sch mags is childish..

not only childish, also foolish..

Then please have Chee Soon Juan as your PM and let us see what foreign and economic policies he has.

If he can think that far.

A

Alu862

But what are Chee's policies? He has states none. Since he took over the SDP, Votes have dropped. Does he need another fishy handshake to get an MP in Parliament?

Sigh.

neji

Alfrescian
Loyal
But what are Chee's policies? He has states none.

Please leh, don't be like typically Singaporean can or not, everything must also be served up on a silver platter. You want something you have to go look yourself, its there.

Don't say don't have, I bet his party website has his party's political manifesto as well as their proposed policies. So please don't say its not there when you haven't even started looking. -.-

american

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see some anti-SDP comments on the SDP website. For SDP to publish those anti-SDP comments, I do believe that the SDP truly promotes free speech including those that are critical to them.

A

Alu862

Please leh, don't be like typically Singaporean can or not, everything must also be served up on a silver platter. You want something you have to go look yourself, its there.

Don't say don't have, I bet his party website has his party's political manifesto as well as their proposed policies. So please don't say its not there when you haven't even started looking. -.-

Thier manifesto is not an economic policy unlike those of other western political parties.