• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bestari heights

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time for some owners here to share their experiences here. :smile:

Less than 5-6 units left for Phase 1, prices for clusters from 750K to 900K, only 1 semi left selling around 1.2m. Understand from MR NG, Phase 2 will be selling higher prices.
Some people will laugh at us, if I tell you my good kaki brought one cluster last week at those high prices. Too bad for him that he did not buy when price was 520K when I introduce it to him 2 yrs back.
I would prefer him to get Nusa Duta new clusters, selling at 900K plus as the environment is more cozy with the lake view around. However he choose Bestari Height, as it is value for money (bigger with more space) and ready to take over soon.
Basically, you have not much to choose if you got a small budget. Buying from those agents can omit blood, not cheap too if you add in the stamp fees, commission, etc. You will need more cash out front.

Last edited:

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
ND has better landscaping but some of their house layouts and designs (depending on which phase) are not as nice as BH.

SNSD2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro yonglip, how about continuing forum here? Looks like this is more stable though will be more 'scrutinized". lol :smile:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told prices above 1M even for a cluster house for this final phase, dont know true or not ?

Last edited by a moderator:

julyaric720

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks dude. I have Everrit now
waha.jpg

danntbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
At about $1M Rm....is it still reasonable to go in? will go look see tomorrow....

Last edited:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
At about $1M Rm....is it still reasonable to go in? will go look see tomorrow....

If u compare with Singapore landed house, is still relatively cheap . But is consider very expensive in JB standard lah. However , I think is still a good buy for Singaporean in the long term.

danntbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
...thanks for the response Jason, it does include built in cabinets and wardrobe and aircon. hobs plus bigger built-up, which still do not add up to the 200-300K more than the previous phase, but it is almost like move-in package sans lights and furniture.....save lots of hassle for a novice JB property owner.

Am thinking since its part of the whole BH development and with Phase 1 moving in 2 years before Phase 2 is completed, the pioneers would have ironed out security and maintainence issues.....

....sounds like I am justifying to my self to take the plunge hahaha.

Other perks like state levy, legal fees and 7days KSL resort stay and alarm system still hold....like phase 1?

....btw I was looking at the plan, the total built-up includes the porch?
Based on the calculation of 26ftx55ft +26ftx51ft built in, its still less than 3000sqft as compared with the claimed 3500 plus sqft....if that's the case can legally extend the living room partially into the porch?

Last edited:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
...thanks for the response Jason, it does include built in cabinets and wardrobe and aircon. hobs plus bigger built-up, which still do not add up to the 200-300K more than the previous phase, but it is almost like move-in package sans lights and furniture.....save lots of hassle for a novice JB property owner.

Am thinking since its part of the whole BH development and with Phase 1 moving in 2 years before Phase 2 is completed, the pioneers would have ironed out security and maintainence issues.....

....sounds like I am justifying to my self to take the plunge hahaha.

Other perks like state levy, legal fees and 7days KSL resort stay and alarm system still hold....like phase 1?

....btw I was looking at the plan, the total built-up includes the porch?
Based on the calculation of 26ftx55ft +26ftx51ft built in, its still less than 3000sqft as compared with the claimed 3500 plus sqft....if that's the case can legally extend the living room partially into the porch?

Most likely can do your extension, a typical high end renovation with ID may cost RM150K easily . Off couse very expensive if you start comparing the phase 1 which is about 550K to 750K for clusters. But current market is red hot , hence explain the aggressive pricing by developers .
Be very selective on BH houses as some may be too near the expressway can be noisy. Also their landscaping suck ! Have you look at Nusa Duta already , very nice too , unfortunately almost all gone liao .

danntbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
....most of the development like HH and Nusa Duta all sold out....new launch for HH wetland in Jan....Setia has only limited Semi-Dfor International Lot at 1.3-1.6m....Only taman Sutera has units available...Have enquired bank on BH quantum, bank officer felt the valuation might not be at the asking price.....

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
....most of the development like HH and Nusa Duta all sold out....new launch for HH wetland in Jan....Setia has only limited Semi-Dfor International Lot at 1.3-1.6m....Only taman Sutera has units available...Have enquired bank on BH quantum, bank officer felt the valuation might not be at the asking price.....

Why not?Your bank officer must be a young horn. Some of the bigger cluster house from phase 1 was last transacted around the 850K ranges (direct developer price ). Current phase has bigger built up plus ready furnishings, asking 1M. Developer can justified the price for bank loan one. Normally, banks will LL accept developer pricing as correct, especially pricing from well established developers.

Some of the bigger cluster from Nusa Duta was also sold for close to 1M without the furnishing . I think Sutera Impression is selling around 850K without furnishing ( bigger type of terrace house ).

Last edited:

danntbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any way I have put down a booking fee nearer the river side, chose a unit next to a bungalow cluster, my side facing the side of the bungalow that has less windows....thus a little more privacy.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any way I have put down a booking fee nearer the river side, chose a unit next to a bungalow cluster, my side facing the side of the bungalow that has less windows....thus a little more privacy.

Hey , acted so fast ? What is the land size , and asking price ?

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Less than 5-6 units left for Phase 1, prices for clusters from 750K to 900K, only 1 semi left selling around 1.2m. Understand from MR NG, Phase 2 will be selling higher prices.
Some people will laugh at us, if I tell you my good kaki brought one cluster last week at those high prices. Too bad for him that he did not buy when price was 520K when I introduce it to him 2 yrs back.
I would prefer him to get Nusa Duta new clusters, selling at 900K plus as the environment is more cozy with the lake view around. However he choose Bestari Height, as it is value for money (bigger with more space) and ready to take over soon.
Basically, you have not much to choose if you got a small budget. Buying from those agents can omit blood, not cheap too if you add in the stamp fees, commission, etc. You will need more cash out front.

thanks for your info.
what will be the estimated monthly service fees - to pay - to maintain such landed house ?