• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bashed for her handphone

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,187629,00.html?

BASHED FOR HER HANDPHONE
Woman hit and dragged at carpark by 5 men near Yishun home
December 23, 2008

NP_IMAGES_LYATTACK-7MF.jpg

PICTURES: LIANHE WANBAO

A YOUNG woman was attacked by five men in a Yishun Avenue 7 carpark last Thursday.

And all they seemed to be after was her handphone.

The 26-year-old employment agency worker, identified only as Miss Lin, told Lianhe Wanbao that she was returning home from work when she was dragged into a dark area and beaten.

She had got off her bus and was walking the 100m distance towards her home around 11pm.

'As I walked I was using my handphone to send SMSes. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings.

'So as I passed through the car park near my block of flats, a man suddenly appeared and tried to snatch my handphone,' she said.

She said she was shocked, and yelled: 'Don't do this, stop!'

NP_IMAGES_LYATTACK-VU8.jpg

She tried to grab her handphone back from the hands of the snatch thief.

'As I was struggling with this man, four other men suddenly appeared and surrounded me. They started hitting my head wildly and used their hands to cover my mouth,' she said.

She said the five men dragged her to the darkness between two trucks.

She said she screamed for help, but no one came to her rescue. Instead, her screaming angered her attackers.

In the chaos she felt a sharp pain in the back of her head, which caused her to loosen her grip and allowed one of the men to make off with her handphone.

'After they succeeded, three men ran in the direction of the lift in Block 170 Yishun Avenue 7. The other two men fled in a different direction,' she said.

Two passers-by came to her aid after the men fled. They helped her make a police report.

'They also helped me call my handphone.

'The first time, the phone connected, but no one picked up. The second time, it didn't even go through.'

Lianhe Wanbao reported that the police sealed off the lifts at Block 170 for three hours, and the atmosphere was tense.

Miss Lin said she saw the three men enter the lift, but there was no trace of them afterwards.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
[A YOUNG woman was attacked by five men in a Yishun Avenue 7 carpark last Thursday.

And all they seemed to be after was her handphone.]

what a bunch of retards going after a small fish....

so many people at least go for the fcuking big fish mah...

ball-less sinkies again! wait a min...maybe it's false flag aye?

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
These idiots Singaporeans who buys phones or expensive stuff always leave addresses on warranty cards for crimminal minds to follow them !

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I ever were to come to the aid of any in distress ! If I ever to maim the perpetrators badly. Will the law ever let me go ? Or tag me and label me a rogue ?

Will I be summon to the Kangaroo courts.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why risk your life for someone who treasures her phone more than her life?

She should just let them take her stuff as
it cannot cost much.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
They dun wan her handphone...... only the contents inside...... she shouldn't have anyhow snap pictures of other people's er nai....... damned busybody deserves wat she got.