• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Advocate for total boycott of WP

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am mustpaycash from the old sammyboy alfesco coffeeshop.

Apparently someone else has register my nick. Must be a WAYANG KULIT who did it!

Never mind, this is my new identity: OverTheCounter.

I shall continue to campaign for a TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE BOYCOTT of the Wayang Party, as they are the biggest obstacle to democratic progress in SG.

A vote for WP only allows PAP to claim SG is a democracy and entrenches PAP's complete control of Parliament.

A vote for WP = A vote for PAP

WP = PAP.

It is as simple as that.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
mustpaycash, thinknothing, overthecounter, namqiong, and other fucks, collectively, you fuckers are known as PAP MOLE !!!

wendypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You not tired by now, ah?

I thought I will escape the WP bashing in this forum but instead I still get this same old boring WP=PAP post...

What else can the opposition do for Singaporeans other than broadcasting WP=PAP? :p

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am mustpaycash from the old sammyboy alfesco coffeeshop.

Apparently someone else has register my nick. Must be a WAYANG KULIT who did it!

Never mind, this is my new identity: OverTheCounter.

I shall continue to campaign for a TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE BOYCOTT of the Wayang Party, as they are the biggest obstacle to democratic progress in SG.

Kanneeneh who give a fuck you pay cash or who pay cash.

Bird shit drop on your head is wayang kulit fault also issit? Chowcheebai.

Kaneenabu u open mouth my fat cock shove inside for you to suck ok!

Your PAP master now scared of Wayang Party right? Dat why must send u here to whack the opposition right? Kaneenabu who donno you are PAP dog? Woooofff doggie!

You got hear about that Opposition lawyer from Nehson Building 5th floor or not? Dat lawyer who have affair with the O level woman wif 2 kids her name simi La simi Mei. You know them right? Their story even Shin Min newspaper got publish right? Kaneena you cheebai loser want to campaign go ahead lah. Pipper scared is it? I hear got other pipper want to campaign against you, the F4 and gang also. Please hurry your campaign everybody waiting.

Kaneenabuchowcheebai you PAP dog!

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
if WP is equal to PAP, then what to gainsay.

So next GE, who to vote ? Which oppo party can be govt?

Since WP is as good as PAP, we need to have a good Govt, my friends and i do not mind giving Wp a chance to be Govt.

WP =PAP but manifesto is different, i read already, better than PAP.

Other oppo parties any manifesto?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
well just too bad. all the bashing will not stop until the basher or bashers have their idenity all put up in public and later find themselves jobless, friendless and soon to be...lifeless as well.