• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Paragon thread

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
View from Thistle Johor Bahru, able to see the construction site of Paragon Residence:
2012-07-21 15.54.58.jpg

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Johor General Pics

nice view indeed...for those invested in paragon, what is the expected date of completion? 2015? 2016?

I think 2nd or 3rd Q 2015. Forgot...
I was hopping it complete later cos zero interest during construction and I have no confident in rental before 2018 haha....

Last edited:

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
butadesu said:
I think 2nd or 3rd Q 2015. Forgot...
I was hopping it complete later cos zero interest during construction and I have no confident in rental before 2018 haha....

Haha icic thanks for the info..im not vesting but jz kaypoh want to know...from the location and view, this is indeed a gd development :smile:

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Video for PR

[video=youtube;KyM1FQY1bVc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyM1FQY1bVc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rough relative position of Danga Bay and Lido Boulevard project to PR
133905_4744855302732_1267239769_o.jpg

Close up location of Lido Boulevard Project with PR
PRmap.JPG

Lido Boulevard
se_04aerial.jpg

Paragon Block A and B. Possibility of being blocked by Lido Boulevard
sitemap.jpg

Last edited: