• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now I got Power liao..Power 4 !!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
waulau, BOSS empowered me with Power 4.
so don't play play okay
don't anyhow whack old uncle okay
i got power!!! power!!!! power!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
waulau, BOSS empowered me with Power 4.
so don't play play okay
don't anyhow whack old uncle okay
i got power!!! power!!!! power!!!

Kopiuncle, look properly at your Power. It's ZERO !!! Boss has banned you from this forum. Take care Kopiuncle.Don't cry and have a good holidays.You have a short life indeed.But an enjoyable and happy life here in this SBY forum. You have created many enemies but you are loved by some, hated by most, clobbered by some and pounded by a few.

Good luck Kopiuncle and may you have a good holiday. Bye bye and see you again.

The real person who has Real Power here is Mr Sam Leong himself. He can ban you. He can kill you off. He can lift you up and he can bring you down to your knees. You don't toe his line, he will kill you off. Poor Kopiuncle is now gone forever.

Narong, you must be very happy now that Kopiuncle is banned and gone forever. All those who vulgarised him should be celebrating and firing crackers. I've read Kopiuncle's posts. I think they are harmless. He is just spending his retirement here. You don't have to ban him. You need not have to whack him. You need not have to ostracise him. Why bully and ban an innocent man? Is there justice in this forum?

It is so tyrannical. It is so dictatorial. It is so merciless. Good luck Kopiuncle and Good-bye:-(((

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle you are what Cantonese termed as 越按越出屎
Literally means the more you press, the more shit comes out.
Pls carry on spewing your shit....

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle up lorry so fast. Didn't even get chance to know him.

I was so busy fighting those chowka clones I neglected him.

Uncle also started to be incoherent with his poetry-like posts towards
the end of his journey. That was the time to pull the plug when one
starts spewing half-past six poetry.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uncle you are what Cantonese termed as 越按越出屎
Literally means the more you press, the more shit comes out.
Pls carry on spewing your shit....

You are an ungrateful shithead. Uncle forgave you despite all your vulgarities and obscenities.He never for once scolded you but advised you to seek repentance at the Four Face Buddha. You continued to harass him and spit at him with all the motherfucking expletives. You are one shameless shithead. Go and shit more on yourself and stop shitting on the Uncle. He has been murdered by the Mob here. You very happy now lah. Shithead....Thew niah seng!!!!

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no permanent ban for Uncle. Only 2 days. No problem for Uncle to take
a hike for 2 short days. He'll be back lah.

When he tio permanent ban, his status turn to Guest. LOL.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Brother, may I ask why you got Minus 55 and Zero Power. What did you do ?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You seem to know so much. You also Senior Sammyboy. But you got only 75 posts. Oh dear me, you got Minus 55 points.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cyberspace nia take it easy.
No need talk until what forgiveness etc...
He can always come back with another nick...he is an old hand at creating multi nicks anyway.
Boss must have his reasons for banning the fucktard...you can always check with him

You are an ungrateful shithead. Uncle forgave you despite all your vulgarities and obscenities.He never for once scolded you but advised you to seek repentance at the Four Face Buddha. You continued to harass him and spit at him with all the motherfucking expletives. You are one shameless shithead. Go and shit more on yourself and stop shitting on the Uncle. He has been murdered by the Mob here. You very happy now lah. Shithead....Thew niah seng!!!!

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Chinese_Funeral_Singapore_1967.jpg

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the Mafia Mobsters got him this time. Single shot to his head! Uncle gone liao:-(((

poor kopiuncle
mauled and savaged by smucks
the deluge caused him to break
unable to differentiate
life in real world and cyber world

RIP
kopiuncle
in this cyber-cemetery
you will be resurrected
in due course
either as kopiuncle or wannabe clones

for the epiithet

"kopiuncle the Lionheart"

at least he wrote his own epitaph

here lies the odd man
the kopi uncle of old
dust to dust
he did what he was told

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?126513-Oh-dear-that-does-not-look-good

1313571-TombStone001_92007.gif

hahaha .....

Last edited:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cyberspace nia take it easy.
No need talk until what forgiveness etc...
He can always come back with another nick...he is an old hand at creating multi nicks anyway.
Boss must have his reasons for banning the fucktard...you can always check with him

I don't understand why you didn't get banned for all your vulgarities,obscenities and motherfucking expletives. Kopiuncle did not utter a single vulgarity at you or at anyone. Even Allen Chen and his clones came like predators and attacked Kopiuncle with such savagery that brought chill down my spine.

I suppose the mobsters here are all powerful and influential tyrants and bullies. You can do whatever you all like like a lynching mob with a herd mentality. This Kopiuncle you can tell from his posts, he is a harmless old man. Why kill him? Why murder him? There are so many filthy dogs here and I don't understand why they are not culled.

Think about it. Kopiuncle might be right. This forum will soon perish,disappear and die. Already in financial throes, it will die just like the old man. Good luck.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It was such a coincidence! He was so happy when he got Power 4. His happiness was short-lived. They got him,shot him and hanged him. Good-bye Kopiuncle. Take a good rest and take a good vacation. The mob here is worse than I have expected.

No wonder Kopiuncle kept saying this forum will soon die. He might be right afterall. Good luck.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no one like to be a senile old man, therefore no one like a senile old man.

Why don't you just compose a simple poem and see how senile you are. One day you are going to grow old and be senile too. Don't hate yourself. And don't be too sure you are not senile.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread is a good example of the kind of rubbish kopiuncle churns out.
Imagine if everyone posts a thread on rep power increase.
What mob or mafia you talking about? Kopiuncle would have been zapped to moderation if there is one.
You calling boss a dictator? He does own the forum you know...