• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss, FYI:- Abuse/Misuse of Infraction Power by youtalkcock

LeeTaiSor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone, please note this nick: youtalkcock.
He's a troll with many clones, eg. Cass888, chowka, Elite Killer, scrooball (clone), nonsense, etc.

Boss, is this abuse/misuse of Infraction Power, surely. We know you can give anyone Infraction Power and also take away. You can do the thing right or do the right thing.
So, I was posting to you there, and not him, so why the troll infract me? :confused:

Evidence: http://singsupplies.com/showthread....hot-in-the-rubbish-heap&p=1195856#post1195856

0TGuz.jpg

9zb4q.jpg

Also, his multiple clones are zapping me with revenge and ridiculous reasons given. FYI.

mYKhH.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's how life is. Some people are persecuted while some abuse their powers. :p

JesseVENTURA

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's how life is. Some people are persecuted while some abuse their powers. :p

Boss, continuous persecution usually leads to adoption of a n over-zealous religion. We remember 2,012 years ago, a small group was persecuted by the Romans until have to hide in caves, and you see what happen to the millions of followers now? Some end up in courts for embezzlement and some for child abuse. :wink:

LeeTaiSor

Alfrescian
Loyal
tQ Boss, you always come through in decisive front-line situations....or whoever you're who led the charge up Pengkang hill.

Bless this forum. Ormituofu. :smile:

Emptiness is emptiness, form is just that..form. :wink:

LeeTaiSor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't u agree that he looked stupid calling u brudder? :rolleyes:

"brudder" is the endearing term all the original brudders use in 2000/2001 in original sammyboy.com.
You're still suckling some nipples then. Friendly advice to you chowka, don't mess with sammyboy laochiaos. :rolleyes:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a flawed system set up by Sam..
Why set up a flawed stem n say that's life? Life is also about improving the stem.
why allow a clown with clones to play a fool and abuse other members n degrade the forum? Just for a few dollars of donation?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The solution is very simple. Just take away the infraction power from those known abusers like Drifter n KNNPBCB n nobody will abuse again.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... why allow a clown with clones to play a fool and abuse other members n degrade the forum? Just for a few dollars of donation?
u shud juz stop ur whining n stfu n pay dat samburger sum moni 4 ur laisens 2 inflact ... u can den merrily go around spraying ur inflactions ...

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a flawed system set up by Sam..
Why set up a flawed stem n say that's life? Life is also about improving the stem.
why allow a clown with clones to play a fool and abuse other members n degrade the forum? Just for a few dollars of donation?

reminds me of the class monitor big shot and the prefects big boss in schooldays....this infection system should be abolished.....come limkopi!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The solution is very simple. Just take away the infraction power from those known abusers like Drifter n KNNPBCB n nobody will abuse again.

Kinana compraining about being abused? Lol this is a first...I thot you enjoy the abuse here

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"brudder" is the endearing term all the original brudders use in 2000/2001 in original sammyboy.com.
You're still suckling some nipples then. Friendly advice to you chowka, don't mess with sammyboy laochiaos. :rolleyes:

No u don't mess with "us" if u think it's just one person involved. I have a close friend and also cronies in this forum. Your whole sentence looked stupid enough for me to award u an infraction for display of stupidity and i won't hesitate to give it to u if u flaunt it again. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i agreed. brudders are real brothers here in old sammyboys..where are they now? any surviving brudders?

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought this thread is about youtalkcock and how he abused his infraction power? Let's deal with that issue first rather than go for individual interests. How have Drifter and KNNPBCB abused their infraction power? Can you be more specific?

Frankly, you're right in gist. Anyone given infraction power should not abuse it or else action should be taken to take the power away.

Or else, this forum will be like a court full of eunuchs, all waging their own power base and wagging the infraction wand indiscriminately at anyone they disagree with in discussions. No good in the long run. In fact, no good in the short haul too.