• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

from the numbskull of leetahsar

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
as from now, all such postings from my li'l brother leetahsar's numbskull would be posted here.

as you know, leetahsar's moniker has been hijacked in this kopitiam and the host readily allows it. he would be posting in this thread. if u like to share your valued opinions, pls do so.

leetahsar is definitely numb but hopefully he isn't dumb. for health reason, if those who can't take his postings, pls refrain from flaming n spamming. he won't be replying and definitely NOT retaliating.

JUST CLICK THE IGNORE KEY and life goes on peacefully.

thank-you

LTB:wink:

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
shortchanged TOTO jackpot

leetahsar:

pai seh, i striked toto again. 4# only this time with only $30 prize.

realised that the jackpot in the next round would snowball to $1.6M. why is it an additional $1m instead of just 600K?

did TOTO shortchange us in the jackpot prize money?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
8.6M pandas home@zoo

thought a thread by ltb on this was posted but it has gone missing. ?????

LTS:

pandas on loan more important or singaporeans? sgp is becoming too extravagant on such redudant spending. when they increased about $50 in social welfare to the poor & needies, they must snide " do u wanna eat in hawker centre or restaurant..." but 8.6M for a pair of PRC loaned pandas for 10 yrs equate to a spending of 860K/yr. just think, how many can that amount help needy singaporeans? by the way, how many families can afford to visit the zoo? i think they may ve to pay extra to view the pandas. i rather watch repeats of KUNGFU PANDA. :biggrin: after 10 yrs, what would the 8.6M enclosure become when the pandas go back china?

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 8.6M pandas home@zoo

Great thread. I enjoy every story told by LTS since the 1st time they appear on the blog.
Compliments aside, my mother of all request you to up my rep pts, it's running low.

tank Q :wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Great thread. I enjoy every story told by LTS since the 1st time they appear on the blog.
Compliments aside, my mother of all request you to up my rep pts, it's running low.

tank Q :wink:

bo bian after so much flattery, here's ur pt - LTB

PS. lts' stories can drive people nutz. read it with a pinch of salt.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
to the pap, volunteers feed on air & water

leetahsar:

been doing lots of volunteering works. before i knew it, my saving is depleted. volunteer is good charitable works but still i gotta eat, travel and once a while fall sick. providing my free expertise and using my own expenses. no wonder, i m getting broke, broker and brokerer :"(

how does pap reward voluteers? by saying thank-you, we appreciate your great work and present them with a piece of useless certificate which i dunno where to chuck.

they must be thinking volunteers are bodhisattvas who feed on air and water. :*:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: to the pap, volunteers feed on air & water

if you want to be a volunteer, don't seek any form of monetary returns.

if you are a bodhisattva, you don't even think of giving and volunteering. you just do it....there is no charity, no giving, no receiving and no object and no nothing.

if you can't do that, just be a simple and normal kopiuncle.....keep all your money in a rusty tin and sleep on it.

don't expect the government to reward you. there is no sufficient reward for any bodhisattva spirit of volunteering and giving. it's empty of any attachments - no giver and no recipient. thank you.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't worry. my li'l brother leetahsar although being a blurcock has all the guardian angels behind him. he's always strike lottery or toto or some weird lucky draw.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

(deleted due to repeats. dunno why)

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

to volunteer is a good deed but the gov should be realistic and at least provide the minimal expenditure.

anyway, my li'l brother maybe a blurcock but he has all the guardian angels behind him.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

good for you. that's the reward for doing good and adopting the bodhisattva spirit . sir may i ask how long have you been parking here in this forum? 10 years? long before it splits and changes hands? you sound very familiar with the leetshar or leetashar or leetabar or all thelees lah....why so many clones trying to clone you...but your posts are unmistakable. thank you.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

good for you. that's the reward for doing good and adopting the bodhisattva spirit . sir may i ask how long have you been parking here in this forum? 10 years? long before it splits and changes hands? you sound very familiar with the leetshar or leetashar or leetabar or all thelees lah....why so many clones trying to clone you...but your posts are unmistakable. thank you.

i m leetahsar's evil brother, leetahbar. my li'l brother's moniker in this forum has long been hijacked

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal

only a stoopid buddhist like jeanie tay would hire a mrt messed up siah pek.hwa.

i think seah is also another buddhist worshipper like our ho ching who drop our billions into a sinking hole.

blind leading the blind peasants suffer.

blame who? blame yourselves loh!

Last edited:

Pyrodice

Alfrescian
Loyal

charity work in sg is not really recommended. to do charity in sg, u need to be thick skin and willing to see funny faces.
many in sg r not used to getting charity cos sg has never encouraged it. want charity, sud just ask the Tony prez directly.

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

bo bian after so much flattery, here's ur pt - LTB

PS. lts' stories can drive people nutz. read it with a pinch of salt.

LOL! Dun say until like that. The ozzie lady would be so proud of you for your good work here.
Keep it up, she request me to encourage you to keep writing.

:wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i m leetahsar's evil brother, leetahbar. my li'l brother's moniker in this forum has long been hijacked

have you reached nirvana yet ? or entered the missionary ? how about your garden of aden?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

only a stoopid buddhist like jeanie tay would hire a mrt messed up siah pek.hwa.

i think seah is also another buddhist worshipper like our ho ching who drop our billions into a sinking hole.

blind leading the blind peasants suffer.

blame who? blame yourselves loh!

blame the person, do not blame the religion.

believe nn ve faith in the religion and not the one preaching it. get it?

Last edited: