• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia My Second Home - mm2h

dumb1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to know whether has anyone applied directly. Agent is charging between 4.5k and 6.5k.

I am planning to retire in bolehland and buy bolehland car to move around.

dumb1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Possible 2 apply directly as shared by 1 learned bro in the main thread not long ago

Thanks but which thread you referring to? I need to seek feedback and would like to apply soon. Longing to stay half way up Genting where it is fresh and cool all year round. Even washing car no sweat. Even smoking is enjoyable in the cool environment.

dumb1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi DREAMorAction many thanks for the link. I have written to our bro privately and hope to get some help.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi DREAMorAction many thanks for the link. I have written to our bro privately and hope to get some help.

It is a pleasure to share with you my experiences in applying for the MM2H.

The first thing is to compile all the documentation required and then head to KL WTC MM2H office to submit.

Then we wait for the MM2H committee to review and grant the in-principle approval if you meets the requirements within 3 months.

After that in-principle approval, you have 6 month window to apply for the MM2H visa.

Before applying for the visa, make sure that you have already owned the car that you intend to bring in/export to Malaysia tax free if you are not intending to buy a new Malaysian car.

To me this is the lowest cost (only scrap value of the Sg car) to owning the Malaysian free of tax car as COE and parf can now be encashed out.

dumb1

Alfrescian
Loyal

The first thing is to compile all the documentation required and then head to KL WTC MM2H office to submit.

Then we wait for the MM2H committee to review and grant the in-principle approval if you meets the requirements within 3 months.

After that in-principle approval, you have 6 month window to apply for the MM2H visa.

Before applying for the visa, make sure that you have already owned the car that you intend to bring in/export to Malaysia tax free if you are not intending to buy a new Malaysian car.

To me this is the lowest cost (only scrap value of the Sg car) to owning the Malaysian free of tax car as COE and parf can now be encashed out.

Many thanks for extending your help. I will get my photos and apply for certificate of clearance first. Wonder why CID need 4 photos when it can scan as many as they want with one original.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Qualifying criteria

1. Income of RM 10,000-00 per month.

2. Liquid Assets of RM 350,000-00 (if 50 years OR older) OR RM 500,000 (if below 50 years of age).

3. Intention to make a fixed deposit in a Malaysian bank of RM 150,000 (if 50 years OR older) OR RM 300,000 (if below 50 years of age).

http://sunenterprises.ca/index.php?page=ImmigrationtoMalaysia
For More Details : [email protected]

Actually I have doubt about the whole family under MM2H..
The above requirement is only applies to one person (husband) as a "representative"?? While his wife & kids just tag along with him by hold Dependent Passes?

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far 2 persons I know of had already gone ahead and apply for the MM2H on their own as well.

1 has alreay gotten in-principle approval and 1 is waiting for the in-prionciple approval.

inikalilah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Brader,help me out here.How do i make sure i have a car first which is tax free before Applying for the MM2H?

Whr can i buy a car which is tax free?

If i bring over my SG car,then i have to pay for COE and ARP alr mah.

Confused.Pls advice me ,kthnxbyez