• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning to the cheebye Chowka

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Warning to the cheebye Chowka!!!

Don't think you've been let off the hook. I can sacrifice this nick, but I've other nicks waiting to humtum you, cheebye kia.

All these zapping me is because I don't screw your mother, is it?? LOL!!!

Don't let me see you in real life. Got guts, let's meet and settle. Name your lorong, what gang you from? Like to act tough, show me you're tough. What time and place, you just name it. Don't say I never give you warning.

Anyhow, just use your brain and read this, it applies to you, cheebye kia. Go fuck your mother, eat shit and die. :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Be heard, not hurt.

by Jeffrey Oon, Country Editor, Yahoo! Singapore

That, in short, is the message behind the #silencethehate campaign.
By all means, debate, argue and express yourself online – but not at the expense of hurting others.
Freedom to comment DOES NOT entitle you the freedom to abuse others through hate and vulgar, cowardly name-calling.

Would you say the things you say in front of your kids or family? Or would you want your loved ones saying those same things to others, or worse, to you?

It is so much easier to trade thoughtless insults online behind the anonymity of a screen.
Because doing the opposite would actually require careful thought before expressing yourself and improving the quality of debate and conversation.

While this issue is not new, it’s time to make a stand.
We as a community need to act now, before racism, xenophobia and even homophobia further divides Singapore.
We at Yahoo! hope you will join us in this cause.

So take the #silencethehate pledge to thumbs down haters and abusers. Add the badge button to your profile. Spread the word on Facebook and Twitter.

Make a stand.
Make the online space better for all.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

xdovI.jpg

"LOL i am very scared. The so called MENSA clown lost. Hilarious. My cronies from the other forum are here to take care of u and your clones.
Don't bother to use clones to up yourself. I'd like to know, what can u do about it besides whining in cyberspace?"

Hahahahahaha
HERE

Last edited:

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

xdovI.jpg

"LOL i am very scared. The so called MENSA clown lost. Hilarious. My cronies from the other forum are here to take care of u and your clones.
Don't bother to use clones to up yourself. I'd like to know, what can u do about it besides whining in cyberspace?"

Hahahahahaha
HERE

This is very funny. :o

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye kia, what can you do other than zap with your multiple clones and tell everyone you're a coward, that's all.

You don't know how to read, is it cheebye!! Name your lorong if you got guts, which I'm sure you don't.

So you can only zap with your clones but besides that, you LOSE, cos you're plain dumb it does not hurt me, for
I've other nicks here.

Don't you look damned STUPID with your zapping, which of cos it shows, you're STUPID.

I dare you to meet me. Name your place and time!!!

stup.jpg

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
What can you do other than zap with your multiple clones and tell everyone you're a coward, that's all.

You don't know how to read, is it cheebye!! Cheebye kia, name your lorong if you got guts, which I'm sure you don't.

So you can only zap with your clones but besides that, you LOSE, cos you're plain dumb it does not hurt me, for
I've other nicks here.

Don't you look damned STUPID with your zapping, which of cos it shows, you're STUPID.

I dare you to meet me. Name your place and time!!! Don't think you dare, for you're a wannabe chowka in the forum only.
For all we know, you're an unemployed troublemaker of society, which more than likely is the case. LOSER!!! LOL.

stup.jpg

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
What can you do other than zap with your multiple clones and tell everyone you're a coward, that's all.

As far as i am concerned you are a clone from the PAP IB. I exposed your flip-flop and cowardice and now it's typical of u to use PAP ISD tactics. But like my nick reads, i am chowka the smelly leg and already an old hand in flame wars. Nice try but u have try harder and fail each time. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as i am concerned you are a clone from the PAP IB. I exposed your flip-flop and cowardice and now it's typical of u to use PAP ISD tactics. But like my nick reads, i am chowka the smelly leg and already an old hand in flame wars. Nice try but u have try harder and fail each time. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

As far as you're concerned?? Who do you think you're? You don't call the shots in this forum, you're a LOSER that's all.
The only flip-flop is when your butt gets tossed around. Considering that you're PAP IB yourself, you have the audacity to say
others are PAP IB?

That's why you FAIL everytime, for you're plain dumb. First, I've so many other nicks, you think your flaming has any effect?
I still can post, you dumbass.

Old hand in flame wars? You already LOSE, so what smelly leg you mumbling here, dumbass?

As I said, use all your clones to zap me, so far I see only minus 40 pts. Nothing. Bring it down to minus 400 pts within a day and you win the flame war, if not, you're just a PAP IB useless troublemaker in this forum. Talk big but no substance.

Name your lorong, wannabe gangster, if you dare....BUT of course you don't, for you're a LOSER in real life. Anyway, no surprise, as you're a LOSER in this forum, so you're confirmed a LOSER in real life too.

You're total FAIL in flame war, you can't even stop me from posting. See, LOSER, you've FAILED so far, as you always will. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're total FAIL in flame war, you can't even stop me from posting. See, LOSER, you've FAILED so far, as you always will. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hahahaha What a dumbass! Stop u from posting? No one can, not even the forum host when there are clone accounts. See how dumb u are? :biggrin: I have been trying to give a false impression so my enemies will never get to see my full zap power. However if they try to recover their rep points, they will be disappointed. :biggrin: Like i've said , u are a helpless failure prick who failed in your attempts to beat me and there is NOTHING u can do to me about it. Here.. :biggrin:

http://i.imgur.com/Ey1uF.jpg?1?8683

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha What a dumbass! Stop u from posting? No one can, not even the forum host when there are clone accounts. See how dumb u are? :biggrin: I have been trying to give a false impression so my enemies will never get to see my full zap power. However if they try to recover their rep points, they will be disappointed. :biggrin: Like i've said , u are a helpless failure prick who failed in your attempts to beat me and there is NOTHING u can do to me about it. Here.. :biggrin:

What a moronic dumbass you're. As if I give a damn about reputation pts when I can still post and fuck you. I thought you've infraction power to ban me, at least for 24 hours, but even that simple thing you can't do....what a fucking LOSER you're. Talk so big about being smelly leg but still can't zap me till minus 400 pts, not to say can't give infraction to ban me at all. What a dumbass, foolish clown you're.

And why should I bother to recover my rep points?? Are you really that dumb or what, clown. I've other nicks and I can create a new account and ask Ah Boss to close this account. Now, what can you about that, numbskull. LOL!!! You're truly a FAILURE.

Talk so big, but dare not even name the lorong to meet. What a coward PAP IB you're.

Besides being a coward, you're ZERO power here and you LOSE. No one, and I mean no one has ever won a flame war with me.

Get that into your puny brain, asshole.

Come leh, name the lorong to meet leh. I'm not going to hurt you, but just to see how a LOSER looks like in real life, that's all.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a fucking LOSER you're. Talk so big about being smelly leg but still can't zap me till minus 400 pts, not to say can't give infraction to ban me at all. What a dumbass, foolish clown you're.

Nice tryyyyyy. Failed again in your mind games. Try harder. My power is 5 and yours is ZERO. Now who is the moron?
biggrin.gif
From an angry tone in your first post and now trying to hide your frustration but the fact remains that your posts are moderated and delayed while i can post in real time. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice tryyyyyy. Failed again in your mind games. Try harder. My power is 5 and yours is ZERO. Now who is the moron?
biggrin.gif
From an angry tone in your first post and now trying to hide your frustration but the fact remains that your posts are moderated and delayed while i can post in real time. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Angry Tone? What delusion you having now, clown? LOL. Angry? You must be plain dumb to have such a thought, but of course, you're useless clown grasping on straws. Do we have to repeat to you? Can't you fucking read the posts yourself? I'm fucking you in this thread, and bukkake you in every posts, LOSER!!! LOL!!!

Points that you LOSE in this flame war you started, cheebye LOSER:

1. You've ZERO power to ban me, not even for 24 hours. Boo hoo hoo.

2. Talk big but dare not meet. Coward.

3. Rep pts mean shit to me, for I've other nicks. Keep zapping me, no effect. I'm laughing to the bank.

4. Rep pts mean shit to me, for I can close this account by emailing Ah Boss, you numbskull!!! And all your zapping means nothing when is done, clown!!!

5. Posts are moderated but always get posted within 1 day or less. Meaning I keep you in suspense what I'll be posting while you pee in your pants, LOL, numbskull!!!

6. Posting in real time is for my other nicks and for useful threads, but you wait for my posts here, just wait. I'll call you, you don't call me, LOSER. LOL!!!

7. Now, my rep is still just hovering minus 43 and NOT minus 400. That show you've no more capability to zap me further.

Come leh, LOSER. Zap me more leh. I like to see you wasting time toggling amongst all your clones. Anyway, you've no life and have all the time, since you're a delusional loafer in real life, anyway.

Why am I still merrily posting to fuck you and my rep pts are still just minus 43 and not 400 pts? Cos you're a FAILURE in flame wars and a LOSER in real life, an unemployed misfit in society while I'm a MENSA calibre.

LOL!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Huat Ah!!!

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

eNN8A.jpg

"LOL Your post took more than 12 hours to clear the moderation queue. Got bored waiting. Talk so much cock but so far u are unable to do anything to me except displaying your stupidity and frustration by reporting posts that have not violated any forum rules and thus got yourself banned many times by the host. Bwahahahaha."

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
eNN8A.jpg

"LOL Your post took more than 12 hours to clear the moderation queue. Got bored waiting. Talk so much cock but so far u are unable to do anything to me except displaying your stupidity and frustration by reporting posts that have not violated any forum rules and thus got yourself banned many times by the host. Bwahahahaha."

LOL!!! So you're kept in suspense for 12 hours waiting for my reply, is it LOSER? Next time, I'll make it 24 hours for you to wait. LOL!!

No wonder we call you a shitting trouble-making troll in this forum, even your nick is smelly. Let me make it very clear to you, clown...MODERATION here does not mean censoring posts, unlike other forums, cos Ah Boss and moderators ALWAYS LET posts through. So, what moderation you talking about? Are you that dumb, but of course you're.

So far, you LOSE. You're the one who can't do anything to me. But I can do so much to you, like keep you waiting for my posts. Yeah, you keep waiting. I'll surely post to you. My first step is to report your posts and I will do it again when I'm too free like you and bored.

You're delusional if you think I report your posts cos I'm frustrated. I do it so as to remind you that I'm the chowka here, not you, moron. LOL!!

You're also stupid cos you can't for the "life" of you even figure out a way to ban me, and I've to do it myself, for I know it's only a temporary 24 hours ban, for it's only reporting multiple dumb posts of yours, not cos you've NOT violated forum rules, but cos I've reported your dumb posts in bulk and flooded the forum. You can't even tell the fucking difference, moron. LOL!!

Anyway, based on all the points stated in my previous post to you clown, you've TOTALLY LOST to me. Sorry for making you so miserable, but you totally deserve it. Listen, I'm the chowka here, not you clown. LOLOL!!! You're fucking useless and powerless in this forum. Can't do anything to me leh. Not even zap me, for my points are still minus 43 and not minus 400. Boo hoo hoo.

Let me think, I "may" rest this nick and then whack you with new nick, what do you think about that huh, MORON? Bwahahahaha!!!

Zap me leh, troll. I need minus 400 rep points for the forum record leh. Why you stop? Oh, we know....you've no power and have to wait 300 days to spread the reputation around!! LOLOLOL!!! MORON!!!

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're delusional if you think I report your posts cos I'm frustrated. I do it so as to remind you that I'm the chowka here, not you, moron. LOL!!

The facts that makes u a moron and a liar.

• I have never been banned at all unlike u who got it many times through your own stupidity and desperation to get me banned but backfired because the host sees nothing wrong with my posts while u got banned for abusing the reporting post tool. :biggrin:
  • I can post in real time while u are in negative territory. :biggrin:
  • I may have my bad points but i am a contributor here while u have done nothing for this forum.
  • The tone of your postings and reason for starting this thread is obvious that u failed to hit back at me and u are buay song. :biggrin:
  • You said that u have other clones to humtum me. Where? I am still waiting :biggrin:
  • So far u have achieve nothing except failing. :biggrin:

You can rant another 100 posts here to vent your frustrations and things won't go your way while i will just let u talk to yourself silly. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Here..

Last edited:

Elite Killer

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is going on here? Why do i see a gay iluvu clone here that is in a pathetic state and feeling privileged to have his posts delayed? Moron.

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!! Hey clown, have you been waiting agonizingly for my reply and peeing in your pants this past 12 hours or so, wondering how I'll whack you more? Well, keep waiting, moron. I'll definitely post to you, so you need not worry. Meanwhile, keep waiting for my posts to you. LOL!!

So when you going to name the lorong so I can meet you, wannabe forum troublemaker cum PAP IB? I just like to see the real LOSER in real life, that's all. I promise I'll not do anything to you, just take a photo of you to post it to this forum, that's all. So that everyone can see how ugly and misfit in society you really are. Wear your best clothes when we meet, for it's one in a million chance for you to show off your face in this forum, clown. Why you so quiet and no reply to this request huh? Are you scared I'll do something to you? Do you want me to write you a non-disclosure or an indemnity or whatever, or are you just plain coward? Must be you're just a wannabe internet troublemaker but in real life, you're a total LOSER? Oops! Let me re-phrase this. You're a LOSER on the internet as well.

See how powerless and useless you're in this forum, clown. Told you that if you zap me, zap me to minus 400 rep pts, then I know how powderful you're, but Holy Mackerel! but you can only manage from minus 43 to minus 44 this whole week. LOL!! C'mon, zap me more leh, how come you can't zap me more? Is it all your clones have zap me already and have to wait 300 days to zap me further? Is this all you can zap, moron?

I'm still posting and you're still waiting anxiously for my posts, so how come you talk so big but cannot zap me more and cannot get me banned, troublemaking PAP IB? You're fucking STUPID, that's why.

See below.....only -44 after you used all your clones to zap me. YET, I can still post and now you've to wait for my posts to you, aren't you stupid? Serves you right for your stupidity. I can take my time to reply you, but you can't....LOL!!...LOSER!!! You lose. LOL!!

vfiug.png

Boo hoo hoo....your clones manage only to zap me from -43 to -44 this whole boring week. What a FAILURE!! LOL!!

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is going on here? Why do i see a gay iluvu clone here that is in a pathetic state and feeling privileged to have his posts delayed? Moron.

Ooh! Clone alert. CLONE ALERT.

Are you blind? Can't read is it, what is going on is I'm whacking you and your clones in this thread. Tell you this moron, no one in this forum is interested in your flame war with me....absolutely no one except YOU AND YOUR CLONES!!!

How dumb can you get to mobilize your clones to lick your own smelly asshole here. But of course, what was I thinking, YOU'RE THAT STUPID!!! LOL!!!