• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

garbage

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pinoys = Malay

On the bright side, at least, they are not united against us (Chinese and Indians).

I have seen Pinoys everyday, but I don't see that they are rude. Maybe, because I'm bigger and stronger ? :cool:

The rude and uncouth ones are the Sinkie cheenas, they should be the ones everyone should be united against.

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Meek SGs Forced to Pay $250 for 4 Durians then Complain in STOMP

yeah the smell is very permeating that's why they don't allow you to bring in durians on the train. Garlic breath probably comes in 2nd.

3rd is the smell of a cheena women's below. You got to fire hose their below before proceeding.

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee Hsien Loong Help!!!

The caller should have screamed for this PAP hero, instead of the PM.

say.my.jpg

It just feels nice not voting for this clown during the last G.E.

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore should be a colony of China

colony of China? It already stinks so bad with their cousins being the majority here.

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why are Singaporeans so miserable and caustic?

The god damn Dirty yellow swines are responsible for all this nonsenses. They are loud, smelly, uncultured and greedy. Its a narrow minded community that needs to be terminated, They are the only people on earth that get spitted on and beaten up everywhere they go etc. Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, USA!!! EVERYWHERE they go, they are hated upon.

Yuks to this slit eye buck tooth niggers.

PLEASE CALL THE JAPS & KOREANS BACK TO FINISH UP THE JOB.

They are also the 2nd most hated tourist in the World.
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-734983-1-1.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2109541/The-worlds-worst-tourists-American--according-Americans-admit-stealing-hotel-towels-too.html

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yuks, This dirty dog eating yellow people are living in fantasy world to think they can make Singapore a Colony. Singapore is getting destroyed every Single day because of this dirty buck tooth crooks!! PLEASE Kill them all.

CALL THE JAPS BACK PLEASE.

racist1-450x300.jpg

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why are Singaporeans so miserable and caustic?

Say whatever you want but undeniably THEY are also the richest people in Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, USA.

Every-where they go, the make money, money, money and offer jobs to the locals, even unbelievably in India and Africa.

What a load of swine-crap, "Every-where they go, the make money, money, money and offer jobs to the locals"
I bet your boss is a Caucasian and you are working for a non-swine Organization and have you swines forgotten your Sh|tland is still a 3rd world country.

Here some Hard data for you Short buck tooth niggers.

"China has more people who aspire to own a car, but currently do not, than any other country in the world, according to the research company AC Nielsen.
[BBC News “Cracking China's car market” May 17, 2007 ]"\

Says a-lot about how greedy you swines are.

"Nearly 500 million Chinese people live on less than $2 a day.
[ BBC News “Millions 'left behind' in rural China” May 12, 2010 ]"

You dirty yellow people are so smelly that its clouding your vision, Even with all the "money" some of you dirty swines manage to swindle out off your fellow swines including your parents and siblings, You still can't un-stink and put some class into yourselves.

racist1-450x300.jpg

Its a race that needs a swine-town everywhere they go, Simply because the larger society can't take the Smell of this buck tooth midgets.

PLEASE CALL THE JAPS & KOREANS BACK TO FINISH UP THE JOB, If not..We your COLONIAL MASTERS will return.

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whether u like it or not we Chinese are still the master in Singapore and soon the World!What can you do?I promise more good news to come in the coming Olympic!

Hey Swine, You can't take over the world with your bad body odor and imitation parts and no way will another species be able to control us Homo-Sapiens.

Top of the hierarchy - 1st - Homo-sapiens, 2nd - Lambs, chickens, cows, dogs, cats, birds, fishes and Trees, 3rd - Animal Worshipers aka Ah Pu, 4th - Global Crooks aka Jews, 5th Sand niggers aka Camel Fuckers and right at the bottom are Pigs and Chinks.

:oIo::oIo::oIo: Buck tooth smelly yellow midgets.

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MINDEF got many people like this?

Swines swindling swines, Whats new with this Animals? They are well know throughout the world as being capable of killing their parents and siblings for a couple of bucks. Just stay away from this Short smelly buck tooth niggers and You will be alright. :biggrin:

:oIo: CHINKY SWINES :oIo:

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro,

I agree with you the above except that you say China will be turned into another India colonised by the West because the Chinese,Korean and Japs are belonging to another league which I think the West is not strong enough to overwhelm us!

I think China is very smart by copying/stealing the technology of the West in the shortest way to play catch-up to the frustration of the West.Everybody must acknowledge that by doing that is not comparable in scale to the damage the West did (stole resources,slavery) when they colonised so many of the Asian and African countries.

Cheers

You dirty swines are not in the same league as the Japs and Koreans, You dirty yellow buck tooth niggers are hated upon everywhere you go, The Japs and Koreans hate the sight of you dirty niggers. The entire world see you animals as Dirty smelly dumb retarded looking low caste rat beggars.

The Americans did a huge mistake of dropping the bombs on the Japs too early, They should have waited till the Japs & Koreans were done with you niggers.

:oIo: Stinkos

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal

lianbeng always thinks in chinese but writes/speaks in english coz lianbeng is chinese n proud of it.:biggrin:

You proud of being associated with being dumb and retarded looking. ? :biggrin:

You swines had 5000 years to take care of your smell, get smart and be original but you swines continue to produce knock-offs, Stink as bad as a hundred year old egg and YOU continue to be a bunch of dumb ass niggers.

Everything you niggers are busking in today was brought in from outside swine-land, You niggers have produced nothing beneficial for the world till this date.

:oIo: Buck tooth creatures :oIo:

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal

This dirty yellow swines know that it is embarrassing to be associated with being a chinko so they dress and they immerse themselves in the cultures of the Great species, THE HOMO SAPIENS. That is why their female swines are desperate to re-produce with Homo-sapiens so as too dilute as much of their animal genes.

You can see so many cultures of Great Societies being imitated by this swines but you see non of their dirty culture in others.

:oIo: IF THE JAPS ARE NOT COMING BACK TOGETHER WITH THE KOREANS TO SORT YOU SWINES OUT, I YOUR COLONIAL MASTER WILL RETURN.

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Chinese have the least oil glands and stink the least out of all the races. At least, that is until they open their mouths.... :p

Fuck You buck tooth yellow stinko nigga, You animals smell like shit and vomit that have been left in a basket for a week to ferment. :oIo: SWINES :oIo:

What does "I need to take a chink" Mean?" IT FUCKING MEANS I NEED TO TAKE A GOD DAMNED LARGE SMELLY DUMP.

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese should be made the national language in Singapore!

We your Colonial Masters left you with the ENGLISH LANGUAGE FOR A GOD DAMN REASON, SO YOU UGLY YELLOW SWINES CAN START HUMANIZING YOURSELVES, you want "Oinking" to be your national language? Then get ready to go back into the barn you dirty yellow swines. :oIo:
CAN SOMEONE CALL BACK THE JAPS & KOREANS TO FINISH OFF THIS NIGGAS.

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wah Lao! This one mad Ah Neh!

God damn ah poos, i will take care of you ugly looking monkeys once i done with those yellow stinko buck tooth swines, sand niggers and jews.

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal

you seems to hate the Chinese so much.But I really sympathise with you because you have to stay here with more than 75% Chinese around you and worst of all,we are still the master of this land.I guess you cannot do anything except to grind us with your computer writings.Remember Singapore was nothing 47 years years ago ,but now Singapore is the highest per capita in Asia minus oil rich countries.China was even dirt poorer before 1978 and in a short 34 years later she has become a strong and rich country a force the World has to reckon with.

I promise you will get more frustrated day by day when you see the Chinese are growing day by day.I also want to promise you more heart attack news when the Olympic starts.

YOU DIRTY RETARDED LOOKING SWINE!!! YOU FUCKING NIGGAS ARE OUR SLAVE FOR LIFE!! WITHOUT THE HOMO-SAPIENS BUYING GOODS FROM YOU SWINES, YOU DIRTY ANIMALS DO NOT HAVE SHIT!!! :oIo: DIRTY RAT BEGGARS!!! :oIo: AND CLOSE YOUR MOUTH! IT STINKS OF SHIT!