• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many sammyboy members now living in JB thanks to WuQi256?

How many sammyboy members now living in JB thanks to WuQi256?

• I'm in that category

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I'll be joining the club soon

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Prefer good old Singapore

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bought JB house already but didn't poll because all answers not correct leh..
May I suggest the poll to be:
- living in JB now (rent)
- living in JB now (buy)
- bought property already and plan to live there in 5yrs time or less
- bought property already and plan to live there in more than 5 yrs time
- not the above but plan to live in JB in future
- bought property already but only for investment
- malaysia ? never consider before and never will

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Wow, just saw this poll. Interesting results but the ones that are staying here or going to should have more. Not necessarily through me but i am sure there are others who have helped as well.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, just saw this poll. Interesting results but the ones that are staying here or going to should have more. Not necessarily through me but i am sure there are others who have helped as well.

u never know u have changed some of our lifes to a better one ! :smile:

gskalra

Alfrescian
Loyal
@wuqi, i had always wanted to move back to KL, after I completed my degree in Monash...but never planned or had any idea to do it.

you instead helped us to open and understand the Nusajaya market a lot better. with people's info and views it has really helped to push towards our dream...

thanks if not for anything, just being the leader to lead the way...and sharing.

macbookair

Alfrescian
Loyal
i cannot remember how i found this thread/forum in the first place but well, bro Wuqi thrad and contribution and tons of detailed infomation + others contribution too.

It is through all this that i started to convince my self to consider moving to nusajaya and later convinced my wife.

Now we are in the process of buying one unit for investment and one for own stay. both in horizon. And will continue to rent out our pte property in sing .

So yeah,, Thank you Bro Wuqi and others that have put in their info,experience,tips and everything else.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thank you all for your kind words. Thanks to selfless contributions by the other forummers as well, both for and against. Gave everyone a balanced view.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If retired probably will go JB.
If working very troublesome travel cross custom traffic jam.