• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Olympics’ Sexiest Women ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
melanie adams ...

AUSTRALIAN pole vaulter Melanie will have pulses soaring as she launches herself over the bar at the 2012 Games ...

Competing since the age of 11, the pretty athlete lost out on a chance to compete in Beijing due to a foot injury ...

But she's going for gold in London — and will no doubt pole-axe a few male admirers while she's here ...

melanie_adams071812.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, bad news, you are now required to ensure that the thread remains on the first page until the end of Olympics.

ps. anyone who posts Ho Ching, Ms Khaw, muscular Indian woman in shorts should be suspended for good.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
luciana aymar ...

Aymar is pretty much the greatest active female field hockey player according to Wikipedia ...

Field hockey isn't at the top of my must-watch list at the Olympics but something tells me I'll be checking out Argentina ...

Lucha_Aymar.jpg

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/aM5bO2vjeQY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

... ... ...