• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Entertainment

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
All About Massage In JB

Hi there, I know that many Singaporeans go to JB to have their massage done. Even PRCs have told me that they go there for their massage. Im a total newbie when it comes to the massage scene there. Hope brothers are able to share.

Before my thread got deleted by Sam, this massage thread is for proper massage.

I would really appreciate if someone could share some good places for couple massage (must come with a room for couple)

My own googling came out only with 2 significant results. Edes Spa and Spa Manja. Are there any other spas which is good?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: All About Massage In JB

About 90% massage center/spa do provide extra service. If want clean to to those without curtain/wall.

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal

Been to Zouk Spa at Bestari area a couple of times - its got a huge banner, dont think you can miss it - along the same side as Petronas petrol station.

They have couple rooms and the premises are relatively clean.
If you go during happy hours before 4pm weekdays, it is very cheap, cannot remember now how much...

Apparently part of a 36 branches (and counting) chain of massage centers, the biggest in Malaysia - or so they say.

Enjoy.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Hi all,

I have tried Thai Oddessey at City Square Mall over the weekend. Just a short report to share.

- The place looks and smell good
- No Hanky panky. Curtains will not be fully drawn for solo male customers
- They have rooms for couple massage. I was disappointed as I was expecting a room with a bathtub. The room is just 2 mattresses on the floor.
- Massage wise is ok. Not the best I had but not too bad either.
- Alot of Singaporeans patron the place.
- The place to go if you are looking for a clean, worth the money massage yourself or with your partner.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

I only know 2nd link ones at Bukit Indah

For decent ones, there are 2 Chinese type that i regularly go.
The Eminent near the Eurorich hotel where once after going
for a lengthy massage, i brought my relatives and wife back
to the hotel rooms and slept(within very close walking distance)

The new one at the same row as Standard Chartered with a neon signboard of a foot.
Recently even lots of non-Chinese went there and its almost always full

The Siam Legend place (has happy endings though)

danteakc

Alfrescian
Loyal

The new one at the same row as Standard Chartered with a neon signboard of a foot.

What about Quan Ji Dao similar?
I dislocate and injured some joints during my relocation from SG to MY and I wish to pay a reasonable sum to get my accupunture points cure.
Singapore Ma Guang and Quan Ji Dao cost $25-$50 per joint. Very not competitive.

Please recommend?
Regards
Dante

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

There is one at the Nusa Bestari side, opposite the Old Town white coffee on the other side of the road that is not bad but will charge you higher.
In SG, there is this good one is this AMK Ave 10, Blk 124 place run by a very eccentric but good guy who has very good accupuncture skills.
Another one in SG is this Geylang place for TCM(singlehandledly cured my mum's VERY SERIOUS knee and ligament issues (after the famous guys in Paya Lebar failed), cannot remember off the top of my head but its along the main roads and not in the lorongs.

The one i have been to that is IMHO the best in Johore so far, the Beijing TCM place, cured my old backaches (carried a tv set for an old man once and since then had this problem) in one single session. Very expensive though, they charge you like 200-300 plus RM each time but truly i never (touch wood) needed to go back since. Mainly on the even days of the week that they operate. As with all "gao ren", they are a bit eccentric.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Ok tried to up your points but up it before so need to wait before i can up your points again.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

In SG, there is this good one is this AMK Ave 10, Blk 124 place run by a very eccentric but good guy who has very good accupuncture skills.

Such skills are becoming rarer as youngsters nowadays simply do not want to learn. If given a chance, I would not mind learning the skill from someone who is really good. This is a skill that earns you extra when you have a stable job and earns your bread if you get retrenched one day.
I had a really bad sprain once (to a point whereby even simple lifting alittle of my leg pains me) and I went to a HDB flat in AMK(Near Ai Tong Sch). The man was good and I recovered on the 3rd day. The son was not willing to learn the skill. Just spent his time eating keropok and watching TV....:o

Nomadoi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Went to eminent for reflexology today, a comparison between odyssey.

Eminent is towards chinese style, odyssey thai.
Eminent is not as cosy as odyssey (personal opinion) but cheaper.
Odyssey have a aroma scent, eminent don't.
Eminent do up sell services like top up for herbal powder foot bath, pedicure etc...
Both company reflexologist are average, perhaps I have not meet the good one.

Both are not to my liking, still prefer those that are operated by Malaysian reflexologist with a conducive environment...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

ya , me also looking for malaysian reflexologist ! they seems like disappearing liao ....
maybe have to go to those local smaller shop will have ....
Now all the massage parlour is all PRCs ...
I went Zouk Spa last sunday , paid $80 for 1.5hrs for foot ans shoulder massage .
How come shoulder massage got massage at butt ah ? i feels so violated !!! it was a PRC man !

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal

ya , me also looking for malaysian reflexologist ! they seems like disappearing liao ....
I went Zouk Spa last sunday , paid $80 for 1.5hrs for foot ans shoulder massage .
How come shoulder massage got massage at butt ah ? i feels so violated !!! it was a PRC man !

i know of a SG Malay massage lady staying at Bukit Indah. She used to come over to SG on several ocassions to massage my wife after she gave birth. My sis-in-law also used her for whole body massage. According to both of them,..shiok!. I believe she will do massages in JB homes also....probably at local prices. Most likely my wife will contact her again once our JB place ready.

cheers all.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is call special service!

Nomadoi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmmm.... Yes some do go down to middle of your butt, think there is a acupoint there if I am not wrong. And usually it's very comfortable if they hit the right point with the right strength. That why for body massage I only insist on lady. Imagine a guy pressing another guy butt :o

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmm wondering how these prices compare with SG...

Anyone tried Angsana at The Ledang? They are having 30% off...

ngek32

There one pretty decent one with spa and sauna and shower room. Its near the pelangi mall (where giant is) from the caltex station, there a road leading to it and you can see it. very good but slightly dear as compared to rest of jb. the place is clean and romantic

I used to go till i moved to taman austin which i found few good ones too

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
New drinking/watering holes emerging, other than the older Platinum bistro or the ones at Nusa Bestari (behind Ah Koong fishball noodles) there is a new place.
Legato, quite a big place and looks pretty happening too.

Polymin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmm wondering how these prices compare with SG...

Anyone tried Angsana at The Ledang? They are having 30% off...

Yes. Tried it. Expect nothing less for Angsana. Professional masseur, lovely rooms - total relaxation,..but of course comes at a price. To have a resort like spa just walking distance away is heavenly.

Currently the new promotion is buy one get one free.