• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Heights :)

FamMH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not bad. No pictures yet. Wardrobe, aircon all included for total of 500k.

Hi Wuqi,

As i bought Horizon Residence previously as they r from e same developer.
Mahabuilers Bhd. Fyi.

Last edited by a moderator:

reign226

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a unit there as well, they have constructed up to 4th floor it seems. But their lawyer is holding up the payment, too slow to process.

sarah65

Hi there, am a newbie to this forum.

hubby & I bought a unit at nusa heights end-july at block C 12 th floor east facing. am happy with the location & furnishing package.. the sales guy Alan Ho was very helpful too..

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to Nusa Heights sales office yesterday and suprised to find out new plan~ It seems like Mahabuilders decided to build a 3-Star hotel next to Block A and the commercial units....Not sure how will this affect the future development of this area...

I also noticed that sales for Block C has been slow and so far only 70% units taken up..most of the studio and 2 bedders are still available...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes , i went there on sat night 8pm , the sales still serve me ....
Did u see the layout ? kitchen in the middle ? 1 room just after the entrance door....
the sales keep telling me buy soon as levy gg to up RM30k ....
now have 8% discount ....

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes , i went there on sat night 8pm , the sales still serve me ....
Did u see the layout ? kitchen in the middle ? 1 room just after the entrance door....
the sales keep telling me buy soon as levy gg to up RM30k ....
now have 8% discount ....

Haha yes i did saw the layout...the room near the entrance is for 3 bedders in Block C,D and E...Block A and B has the more conventional type of layout (you can check the website as the previous layout is still there)...

Actually every sales person is like tat...dont get pressurized by them, buy only after you are ready

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
nickyu said:
Haha yes i did saw the layout...the room near the entrance is for 3 bedders in Block C,D and E...Block A and B has the more conventional type of layout (you can check the website as the previous layout is still there)...

Actually every sales person is like tat...dont get pressurized by them, buy only after you are ready

Sis crystal, actually the layout not my 1st priority since im not staying there..

In fact i intended to get the block C unit previously as Block A and B was fully sold..

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
layout also important leh , imagine u r tenant , will u like that kind of layout ?
maybe students dun mind , how abt those with family ?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup , but the kitchen is not in the middle but NH is ......
someone mentioned fengshui not gd ....
but anyway , just me , even if i buying for investment , i need to buy a unit i love too in case i might need to move there due to unforseen consequences etc ....

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup , but the kitchen is not in the middle but NH is ......
someone mentioned fengshui not gd ....
but anyway , just me , even if i buying for investment , i need to buy a unit i love too in case i might need to move there due to unforseen consequences etc ....

Agree with you and i dont mind staying there actually...actually i dont really know much about fengshui...

did a quick readup on the kitchen placement and it seems like its not as gd to have kitchen directly at the entry point of the unit (Block B)..and it also did indicate that kitchen should not be at the centerline of the unit (Block C)...seems like there is no ideal layout...I believe there is always other remedies to improve the fengshui if the layout is not ideal..

http://architecture.about.com/cs/fengshui/a/fengshuikitchen.htm

wwe007

Alfrescian
Loyal
YEAH ,,, today went down and saw this lady intro me Nusa Height ... I was still considering whether izzit a good buy anot . plus she told me that bank only can loan up to 70% . Gosh is this true anot ????? if this i have to pay quite a huge amount for my downpayment right ? Oh no.

Last edited by a moderator:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
YEAH ,,, today went down and saw this lady intro me Nusa Height ... I was still considering whether izzit a good buy anot . plus she told me that bank only can loan up to 70% . Gosh is this true anot ????? if this i have to pay quite a huge amount for my downpayment right ? Oh no.

It's normally 80 percent but I guess she was just preparing you for the worst just in case.