• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nancy's Posts

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Supporters of City Harvest Church gather outside court
By Joanne Chan | Posted: 27 June 2012 0924 hrs

SINGAPORE: Pastor Kong Hee and his wife Ho Yeow Sun arrived at the Subordinate Courts just before 9am on Wednesday.

Kong Hee and four other members of City Harvest Church (CHC) are expected to be charged on Wednesday for alleged criminal breach of trust and falsification of accounts of the church.

The other four members are Tan Ye Peng, Lam Leng Hung, Chew Eng Han and Sharon Tan.

More than a hundred supporters of City Harvest Church gathered outside the courts as early as 8.30am.

Most remained silent when approached by reporters and responded with "no comments".

One individual, who claims he is an employee of the church, said he will continue to support Pastor Kong Hee as he has known him for many years.

- CNA/ck

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Salute to our Malay bros.

Nope no twisting or turning. I am still consistent. You go right on being yourself, Resident racist, while I defend the m&ds, the Indians against you. You see, the diff betw us is I am rational, whereas you are irrational. Everybody at times find something racist to make about, but with you, it's always everything about Malays or Indians are negative and only Chinks are positive. You cant tell being drunk and dumb. I still cant get it why Sam made you Moderator. Instead of moderating others for their racist comments, you actually lead the pack yrself. Moderating not exacerbating - obviously English comprehension is beyond you.

And you also bully newbies.

You are rational? If you are rational then even pigs can start to fly and pink elephants exist. Oh and pls don't start your drivel and crap whether i am everytime -ve or +ve. You are everytime +ve m&ds for eg i have never seen you -ve malays before. So you are judging me on the same exact thing you do yourself. OH yeah i know ppl like you when you do it it is fine but others cannot do it. PS whether i want to be -ve or +ve anyone is up to me and that doesn't mean someone is racist. Do you know the difference between being a mod for the various forums? Seems like you're still butt hurt on me being a mod. It's just a simple word that even if one doesn't know he can simply just google it you dumbphuck so what if someone doesn't know the meaning of a single english word? You see you try and boast over small meaningless stuff. Also i see you deleted the link of me supposedly bullying a "newbie" Why did you del the link? Oh yes cos it turned out to be a troll instead of a newbie and also what is your definition of a bullying? Was it cos i didn't post like this "hey welcome to sammyboy enjoy your stay" that means i'm bullying a newbie? :rolleyes: Hey you're not scroobal you're just his ass kisser don't tell me you think you are him now? Talking about "bullying" newbies. Hey just stay in here kissing screw's ass and m&d ass and leave the rest to the competent to do.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With all his racist post. How come this troll still havent attend teh tarik session?

Looking forward to see his Chinese face in the papers.

hello m&d yoyo who is racist? Cos someone in here never kiss your ass means they are racist?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why are you like this??

This bugger is complaining of racism when i don't see any racism at all.In singapore the accusation of racism has become so retarded. Any small small not so nice comment on a non chinese means the person is a racist especially if the person making the comment is a chinese. That's plain retarded.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Real Full Story Of The City Harvest Church Saga!

So clear and detail with so long list.
Buying Suntec $310m with only $64million down payment and force member make installment that really shit.

seriously 310m is so far off from 64 million. That's close to 5 times the amount of the downpayment. Imagine that it's such a large amount.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another piece of classical drivel from the Moderator Resident Racist in denial. You are psychotic.

You're unable to refute any of my pts cock sucker. You claim you are rational which is just like someone saying he saw flying pigs. You then bitch and moan that i never say anything -ve on chinese and then i say so what it's my opinion just like you never say anything -ve on malays and somehow that standard does not apply to you. Then you were bragging that you knew some english word and i then retorted what's the big deal? Just search on the net. See how i tore your ego down. Hey you don't have to worry just get your big boss scroobal here or for him to type out his usual drivel and then you can agree with him and do mutual masterbation with him and then proclaim you have won. :rolleyes: Ok resident racist cock sucker.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Foreigners to pay more than Sinkies to visit the new "Gardens By the Bay"

I had went to the Harry Potter exhibition lately over at Marina Bay Sands. As I was getting ready to pay for the tickets which cost $24 per person, the cashier asked "Are you Singaporean? There is a discount." I was pleasantly surprised and showed my pink IC.

Special discounted price for Singaporean: $20 ($4 discount if you hold pink IC) :rolleyes:

Does the cashier ask everyone coming to pay?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I refuse to engage in a pt by pt argument with you is becos it will just result in more pithiful drivel and limited profane language. You try to browbeat others esp newbies with yr cocksucking language which you are also very good at (from experience I suppose). Bros here can clearly see who is the Resident racist here, so merely calling me one isnt going to change the label on you. Pls wear it nicely and proudly as yr dog tag from now on. If you like, you can put it in yr signature.

You know what i'm seeing here. I'm seeing a whiny cry baby waaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa.

You don't want to because i easily beat you pt by pt. It's as simple as that. Yes PITHIFUL drivel indeed. So have you been creating new english words and phrases again like you did the last time? Pray tell how do you browbeat others especially newbies or clones with cock sucking language? What's cock sucking language btw? Is it the language you use when you fornicate with scroobal and do your mutual masterbation rituals for all and sundry to see? When you say bros do you mean scroobal and his gang of cock suckers including you and that somehow the entire forum consists of only you and them? It's good that you have worn the dog tag of resident racist mr king grunt cos it looks good on you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You need to bathe in bleach and your mouth rinsed in Dettol before the label Resident racist can be taken off you. When you die, your grave in purgatory will be flooded with spit and pee and poo from all the Ah Nehs, Ah m&ds and bros whom you have offended.

Repentance is not an option.

wooooo mr cock sucker now thinks he can play god here. What are you kong hee the 2nd? you suck m&ds and shit skin dicks along with the screw's that doesn't make you a god to judge others. Also purgatory? What are you catholic? Hey doggy my support of the chinese will instead exalt me to the highest levels of heaven while since you suck and lick kelings and m&ds and scroobal you will be banished to hell to lick their assholes and suck their dicks for eternity and i bet you will actually love it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hahahahahha banned for racism from bb.com? Eh television you sure you know who my nicks are? If you mean joney_boy then that's not me and the last time i checked he was banned for posting nude pictures on the forum not for posting facts on kelings and mind you everyone over there was a bad incident with kelings and the ass washing BS thing is big over there too.

Seriously the minute some clone comes in making up stories and suddenly king dog starts slobbering over it licking it up like a dog.