• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Potential Opposition Cabinet

A

Alu862

For SDP:

PM: CSJ
DPM: ???
Minister of Defence:???
Minister of Foreign Affairs:??
Minister of Trade and Industry:???
Minister of Finance:??
Minister of Education:???
Minister of Health:???

For SDA:
PM: CST

For WP:
PM: LTK/SL

Pls fill in the blanks

jetaime

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see you are even more confident than the opp members themselves ..... you can fill it up meh .... with opp members, if can, you better quick quick pack up and migrate, before chaos befall SG

jw5

Loyal
I think the more interesting question is who are the people who are able and willing to be potential future opposition candidates, to perhaps stand for elections in a GRC and able to defeat the PAP team.
Any suggestions?

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put it simply. It does not take a rocket scienist to be a minister. Most of the work is done by the ministry staff. Minister just needs to read the reports give some suggestion and present stuff.

starless

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha agree, but then you must understand what you are reading .... we cant possibly ask a hawker to read and still understand ... :biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the more interesting question is who are the people who are able and willing to be potential future opposition candidates, to perhaps stand for elections in a GRC and able to defeat the PAP team.
Any suggestions?

It'll have to take the regime out of the system before capable people come out of the woodworks to offer ther services to the country. At the moment, most of what we see as "opposition" are hardly the capable types we need for the nation.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Opposition Alliance:

MM: J.B. Jeyaretnam (RP)
SM: Chiam S.T. (SPP)
PM: Low T.K. (WP)
Law: Sylvia Lim (WP)
Defence: Cpt.Goh M.S. (NSP)
Home Affairs: Steve Chia (NSP)
Foreign Affairs: Dr. Chee S.J. (SDP)
Trade and Industry: Sebastian Teo (NSP)
Finance: Eric Tan (WP)
Education: Dr. Poh L.G. (WP)
Health: Chee S.C. (SDP)

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition Alliance:

Wah, even with opp, you want to include the redundant fat posts of MM and SM...:confused:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More nominations for:

Information & Arts: Chris Neo (NSP)
Transport: Edmund Ng (RP)
Youth & Sports: Perry Tong (WP)
Environment: Desmond Lim (SPP)
Muslim Affairs: M. Rahizan (WP)
PMO (NTUC): Melvin Tan (WP)

gohmengseng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Ramseth,

Most probably I will not be in the fighting ring already thus, not possible nor interested in any post in any cabinet... maybe end up in my own kitchen cabinet.LOL :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

PS: its so good to kick out impersonators! :wink:

Opposition Alliance:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most probably I will not be in the fighting ring already thus, not possible nor interested in any post in any cabinet... maybe end up in my own kitchen cabinet.LOL :wink:

You'll cockup the kitchen lah. Can't even cook. Belanjah me go Jack's Place better. :biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
For SDP:

PM: Mongrel who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan
DPM: Chee Siok Chin
Minister of Defence: Madmansg
Minister of Foreign Affairs:M Ravi (knows how to pick a fight)
Minister of Trade and Industry:Huang Chih Mei (can now use the postal service for free, don't need a husband to steal postage stamps.
Minister of Finance:Mongrel who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan (needs the money to pay for his postage stamps)
Minister of Education:Jaslyn Go so she can get an education for herself
Minister of Health:M Ravi (Free service at IMH)

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL!

Defence: Xiao. Madmansag first action would be to abolish ministry of defence lah.

Foreign Affairs: Still got to go for Dr. Chee lah. He has more foreign connections.

Education: Hey don't say Jaslyn until like that lah. She's a nice woman in real life.

bebo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition Alliance:

Don't get brainwashed by the PAP. The MM and SM posts are created to squeeze more $$$ from peasants.

Both MM and SM posts should be eliminated and this save tax payers millions of dollars! :eek:

And finally, Steve Chia for Home Affairs? If that happens, all maids has to pose nude for Steve before a work permit is issued :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't get brainwashed by the PAP. The MM and SM posts are created to squeeze more $$$ from peasants.

Both MM and SM posts should be eliminated and this save tax payers millions of dollars! :eek:

Basically, MM is running PMO and Istana, and SM is running MFA. The redundant fellows are S.R. Nathan, Lee Hsien Loong and George Yeo.

And finally, Steve Chia for Home Affairs? If that happens, all maids has to pose nude for Steve before a work permit is issued :biggrin:

I think that's Manpower, not Home Affairs. Perhaps Steve is more suitable for Manpower, and Ravi can have Home Affairs.

starless

Alfrescian
Loyal

You wanna cross the bridge and demolish it .... even if they are retired and the SG govt give them a pension of 3m a year, I will not complain ... they deserve it .... Here, it is not like you can accumulate under table money unlike almost every country in the world .... the politicians you think are altruistic and work for the people ... fat hope, it is the money they can make .... under table, by giving speeches, favs to their supporters or relatives companies etc ... that y they earn peanuts also can ...

Dont say that somebody should do it for the love of the country .... no such thing .... especially when you have so many people who just know how to complain and complain ... come out with alternative if you so clever ... am sure everybody know, the worse worker are those who only open mouth ....

Open mouth like the opp parties and complain this complain that, who donno ....

Just the most basic of all. anyone who can come up with a better plan to manage our roads traffic jams without ERP ... tell us about it, else dont complain so much about it ..

david

Alfrescian
Loyal
even if they are retired and the SG govt give them a pension of 3m a year, I will not complain ... they deserve it ....

Pension of $3 million year?

There will be riots in Singapore !

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pension of $3 million year?

There will be riots in Singapore !

Learn form Malaysia. Retired PMs (Abdul Rahman, Razak, Hussein Onn and now Mahathir Mohammed) are bad news for the incumbent PM. Better have them remain in the cabinet.