• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you have your reasons for not helping, no need to feel bad about it.

actually most of the time when i need help, the indians are the most helpful. chinese tend to avoid helping when it is not their business.

pinoys are the worst, everything also they don't know. that's why I agree that we should get rid of these pests and parasites.

Agree with you @Toolanliao. They are more ready to assist you.

-- Side note, I do help people regardless of Skin-color with their luggage sometimes but they are always women.
Joeyts its pretty lame of you to pick and choose who to help because of their skin color, Karma will come full-circle one day..One day someone will pick and choose to help you or your family members because of the color of the skin, Maybe its time for you to participate in making the world a better place instead of making it more trashy, Dont be like the Wanker that is about to come in and praise you for picking and choosing skin color.

Wah i must be in the magical dream land of the floating ponies. Kelings more ready to help? Pigs are flying too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The blog writer is stupid. Is he a racist? Why bother to ask. Do those pinoys ask themselves if they are racists? Of course not.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: RID PINOY CAMPAIGN! We must start one to chase them out!

Another extremist!!! sibei scary leh... when there's so many Pinoys here already!!!Like that, my feeling is anytime fighting can happen!My HDB house here already alot of Pinoys staying.Sometimes sit with them inside the lift, the guys will stare at me as if i kill their family.KNN... or isit because i am a Chinese???And they will only mix with their own kind not mix with the Chinese.Seriously, our government really need to think about this Pinoys FT stuff.Not worth it if it will cause fiction between the Chinese and the Pinoys if suay suay war broke out between them.I don't wish my family to get hurt!

ChineseshipaccidentallyramsPhilippinesboat7.png

They have no qualms being racist and they don't give a shit if you are sinkie or china. I think you are racially aware unfortunately many sinkie chinese aren't. They all will be saying but i'm not from china what while getting saboed and bullied by pinoys BUT and this is very important BUT still being disunited and fighting other chinese and afraid of being "racists".

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Felt bad for refusing to help aneh

Hi Joetys, What you did was Wrong. I don't think a good person would agree with what you did. He did noting to you. How would you feel if a White man did that to you or someone of another skin color did that to you or your family members because of the color of skin. Don't add more Hate to this world. Restore your faith in Humanity.

Go back and look at what that keling did. Telling someone without saying pls is like commanding him. Joetys isn't his slave nor servant he does not need to do anything for the neh.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Salute to our Malay bros.

I am a Malay Singaporean. Liked to share with bros here what generally Malays are like and how they think in general.
Honestly, generally speaking I can say that Chinese are more intelligent and hardworking than Malays. Malays are not very ambitious.
Basically they are a contented lot. That's how they are raised and that's how they behave and think... generally. Of course there are exceptions.
They are happy to have enuf or slightly more than enuf. Most dont yearn to be super rich. They seek happiness through family, relatives and social gatherings. Thats why you see them relaxing with friends most of the time .. at coffee shop, at the beach, weddings etc..
Generally, they are God fearing people .. as far as they can they do not want to be sinful. And that's how they are in the position they are now - not in business, not a towkay but just an employee with little or no worries.

You are pretty honest i must say. Yet if you had written this piece in some other forum ppl would have been offended with you. No only one part of your post would have been offensive.

Right here: "Honestly, generally speaking I can say that Chinese are more intelligent and hardworking than Malays. Malays are not very ambitious."

You see in those forums somehow you need to twist it around till malays have all the good traits and all their bad traits end up looking good while all the chinese good traits end up bad. Like chinese are more hard working and intelligent means they are all nerdy idiotic geeks and ugly.

Seriously you're probably like the first malay i have seen here that's honest and totally open about things. You write it as it is and you don't try to twist it into something else.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Motorcycle gang attacks VW Golf undergrad driver at Victoria Street

As usual, the boring unimaginative retort. Try to be a little different, and give me something fresh.

As usual the boring unimaginative accusation. Try to be a little different, and give me something fresh.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Official Euro 2012 Thread

well i think this match was a no brainer eh. Spain would have won but then again these past few days had a few unpredictable matches. The irish matches were a no brainer though.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: RID PINOY CAMPAIGN! We must start one to chase them out!

Another extremist!!! sibei scary leh... when there's so many Pinoys here already!!!Like that, my feeling is anytime fighting can happen!My HDB house here already alot of Pinoys staying.Sometimes sit with them inside the lift, the guys will stare at me as if i kill their family.KNN... or isit because i am a Chinese???And they will only mix with their own kind not mix with the Chinese.Seriously, our government really need to think about this Pinoys FT stuff.Not worth it if it will cause fiction between the Chinese and the Pinoys if suay suay war broke out between them.I don't wish my family to get hurt!

ChineseshipaccidentallyramsPhilippinesboat7.png

They have no qualms being racist and they don't give a shit if you are sinkie or china. I think you are racially aware unfortunately many sinkie chinese aren't. They all will be saying but i'm not from china what while getting saboed and bullied by pinoys BUT and this is very important BUT still being disunited and fighting other chinese and afraid of being "racists".

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am a Malay Singaporean. Liked to share with bros here what generally Malays are like and how they think in general.
Honestly, generally speaking I can say that Chinese are more intelligent and hardworking than Malays. Malays are not very ambitious.
Basically they are a contented lot. That's how they are raised and that's how they behave and think... generally. Of course there are exceptions.
They are happy to have enuf or slightly more than enuf. Most dont yearn to be super rich. They seek happiness through family, relatives and social gatherings. Thats why you see them relaxing with friends most of the time .. at coffee shop, at the beach, weddings etc..
Generally, they are God fearing people .. as far as they can they do not want to be sinful. And that's how they are in the position they are now - not in business, not a towkay but just an employee with little or no worries.

You are pretty honest i must say. Yet if you had written this piece in some other forum ppl would have been offended with you. No only one part of your post would have been offensive.

Right here: "Honestly, generally speaking I can say that Chinese are more intelligent and hardworking than Malays. Malays are not very ambitious."

You see in those forums somehow you need to twist it around till malays have all the good traits and all their bad traits end up looking good while all the chinese good traits end up bad. Like chinese are more hard working and intelligent means they are all nerdy idiotic geeks and ugly.

Seriously you're probably like the first malay i have seen here that's honest and totally open about things. You write it as it is and you don't try to twist it into something else.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you have your reasons for not helping, no need to feel bad about it.

actually most of the time when i need help, the indians are the most helpful. chinese tend to avoid helping when it is not their business.

pinoys are the worst, everything also they don't know. that's why I agree that we should get rid of these pests and parasites.

Agree with you @Toolanliao. They are more ready to assist you.

-- Side note, I do help people regardless of Skin-color with their luggage sometimes but they are always women.
Joeyts its pretty lame of you to pick and choose who to help because of their skin color, Karma will come full-circle one day..One day someone will pick and choose to help you or your family members because of the color of the skin, Maybe its time for you to participate in making the world a better place instead of making it more trashy, Dont be like the Wanker that is about to come in and praise you for picking and choosing skin color.

Wah i must be in the magical dream land of the floating ponies. Kelings more ready to help? Pigs are flying too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi Joetys, What you did was Wrong. I don't think a good person would agree with what you did. He did noting to you. How would you feel if a White man did that to you or someone of another skin color did that to you or your family members because of the color of skin. Don't add more Hate to this world. Restore your faith in Humanity.

Go back and look at what that keling did. Telling someone without saying pls is like commanding him. Joetys isn't his slave nor servant he does not need to do anything for the neh.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FT Ahneh engineer from Sri Lankan rammed his car into 3-gen family in Woodland...

If he was a chinese ft they would not have censored his face

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Stomp staff sacked over false 'MRT open door photo' - Guess the race?

Who cares about the race, What we care about is..Are there more people like her in SPH?

By the way, I suggest instead of surfing the world wide web and trying to stir racial emotions WITH dumb add-on titles like "Guess the Race", Its better that you go out and find a way to earn more money so you can stop renting a 2 room hdb flat with youR wife and get a place of your own, Plus you can stop complaining of your neighbor paying 15 dollar less rental then you.

Only Peasants care about race.

Just mind your business like trying to find cheapo fucks in foreign countries instead of trying to condemn other forummers here. Only peasants pay 90 bucks for a few hour fucks and drinks and come to an online forum asking if he had been cheated. Thailand might have a lower standard of living compared to sg but that doesn't mean that 90 bucks can stretch very far.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

well, Malays again in general, find it uncomfortable to gamble, to 'cheat' (in business sense), to bribe .. I should say that this is a handicap that disallow them to be successful in business. but then again they are a contented lot. so long as they have enuf to take care of the family and the next generation, then they are happy and they focus on the next world .. on religious matters
if you dont disturb them , they wont disturb you .. in fact, in kampong days and in some hdb nowadays, they like to share food with their neighbours and look after each others house. leave them alone and they are happy go lucky

Since when have the chinese ever disturbed the malays? If malays are so noble why so many malay gangsters?