• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FT Ahneh engineer from Sri Lankan rammed his car into 3-gen family in Woodland...

fucking asshole 155th covered this shit skin's face if it was a china driver they wouldn't have covered his face i assure you that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Official Euro 2012 Thread

go go ronaldo go go ronaldo good football player and handsome somemore. Go football match machiam modelling contest slick back the hair sia.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Female seeking sugar daddy, but state "no Indians pls". Is this racist?

hi there

1. bro, spot on!
2. aiyoh! keling sugar daddy, no way.
3. instead it paying the gal, it shall rob the woman, pus & monies.
4. at 29, how to attract sugar daddies.
5. must be some prc woman!

Seriously asking for a keling sugar daddy is like trying to search for an aboriginal gifted child. LIke almost impossible. Also the dark skinned kelings are actually the ancestors of the aboriginals. If you pay attention those dark skinned kelings look totally different from the lighter skinned ones from the hair and to the facial expression. They always have a angry pissed off look on their faces.

Many drink and beat wives so they are scared.

Even keling women don't want keling men Wooo what a shame

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FT Ahneh engineer from Sri Lankan rammed his car into 3-gen family in Woodland...

The driver is a young, handsome and successful businessman who was temporarily distracted. He has built up a net worth of millions of dollars which are mainly invested in SG. He has a very promising future and a child on the way. Please don't be too hard on him. Thank god for the foreigners here to save SG.

Just a problem. He's a shit skin hence what you have written seems really really really really far fetched.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe his face is too handsome, we lesser mortals cannot see it or we will turn to stone. :cool:

seriously i think it should be the exact opposite. When medusa stared at ppl they turned to stone and it's not cos she was hot.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: pervert ahneh kena wacked until jialat jialat by arab family.....

Just chanced upon this. It's always good to see shit skins beaten up especially pervert skins.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Salute to our Malay bros.

I am a Malay Singaporean. Liked to share with bros here what generally Malays are like and how they think in general.
Honestly, generally speaking I can say that Chinese are more intelligent and hardworking than Malays. Malays are not very ambitious.
Basically they are a contented lot. That's how they are raised and that's how they behave and think... generally. Of course there are exceptions.
They are happy to have enuf or slightly more than enuf. Most dont yearn to be super rich. They seek happiness through family, relatives and social gatherings. Thats why you see them relaxing with friends most of the time .. at coffee shop, at the beach, weddings etc..
Generally, they are God fearing people .. as far as they can they do not want to be sinful. And that's how they are in the position they are now - not in business, not a towkay but just an employee with little or no worries.

You are pretty honest i must say. Yet if you had written this piece in some other forum ppl would have been offended with you. No only one part of your post would have been offensive.

Right here: "Honestly, generally speaking I can say that Chinese are more intelligent and hardworking than Malays. Malays are not very ambitious."

You see in those forums somehow you need to twist it around till malays have all the good traits and all their bad traits end up looking good while all the chinese good traits end up bad. Like chinese are more hard working and intelligent means they are all nerdy idiotic geeks and ugly.

Seriously you're probably like the first malay i have seen here that's honest and totally open about things. You write it as it is and you don't try to twist it into something else.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Motorcycle gang attacks VW Golf undergrad driver at Victoria Street

As usual, the boring unimaginative retort. Try to be a little different, and give me something fresh.

As usual the boring unimaginative accusation. Try to be a little different, and give me something fresh.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Motorcycle gang attacks VW Golf undergrad driver at Victoria Street

10 motorcycles - must be a bunch of gangsters. Hope the government Section 55 them.

That's what i'm seeing. How come there are ppl out there that are saying the driver was playing a fool with them? 1 lone person playing punk with 10 bikers?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pinoy: What is 'Cockles'? Your Engrish is BAD!

swensens is a low class restaurant
that is only one class up from macdonald
in such low class establishment, what you see what you get in the menu
why would he ask the waitress for COCKLES, does he know english, can read the menu?

If you actually read the post the cockles incident is a seperate incident from the swesens one.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pinoy: What is 'Cockles'? Your Engrish is BAD!

This thread is about sinkie CHINESE woman gets pissed off when a prc waitress speaks to her in mandarin. Now firstly why did the prc speak to her in mandarin? Cos she looks CHINESE and yeah if you look CHINESE you definitely have a chance of coming from china. Take note china had light and dark skinned chinese. All the different types of chinese the world over. From the stereotypical cheena looking prc to the ang moh looking long nose aka andy lau chinese to the malay looking tanned skin chinese china has all of them. The prc waitress probably tries her best to speak in english when she sees a non chinese looking person.

Now this CHINESE sinkie eve gets further insulted. A pinoy staff at ntuc doesn't understand what cockles means and even answers her back your english bad!

So what happens? A chinese sinkie that looks down on china waitress for not speaking english gets insulted cos the pinoy thinks her superior engrish is actually pretty bad cos she doesn't know the word cockles. :biggrin: The irony here!

This eve should have dyed her hair blond put on blue contacts and made her face less flat and spoken in a posh brit accent. Then the prc woman would have spoken to her in engrish and the pinoy staff even though wouldn't know what cockles are wouldn't have called her english bad.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Went to Nana Plaza few days ago - I tio Conned?

so this POS psycho 83 is in BKK looking for cheapo fucks or asking for cheap fucks since he's a keling and must have demanded and haggled for the cheapest fuck possible of course trying to squeeze the best deal out of the girl.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Felt bad for refusing to help aneh

To all bros in this thread, thanks for your assurance, I thought I'll drink myself silly tonight with this because I felt bad. But thanks to your assurance I'm feeling better now, cheers.

No he did not say excuse me or please, but he did gave me a very nice smile, he's 50 something bald and definitely from India.

Oh I'm lucky because I'm in Thailand and here government is very stingy in giving citizenship or work permits to foreigners.

Bro there's no need to feel bad at all and even if he gave you a nice smile that means nothing. Kelings are not known to be backstabbers for a reason. They'll smile and call you bro in front of you and stab you in the back.

Last edited: