• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KINANA has passed on his AIDS...Oh dear!!!

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A 19 year old friend of Kinana has written to me and ask for help...see below...

"PAPIBCHIEF....ok so im actually scared aas **** i met this dude KINANA one night at Shanghai Dolly and he apparently had pnuemonia so i had to take him to the hospital to make a long story short. how random. the only thing i did was touched his dick no precum or *** at all..ive been reading that pnemonia is one of the most high signs of hiv/aids...he was really sick he told me he passed out in the er after i left...i didnt really think anything about it i just thought he had pneumonia well he told me they said he had purlesy afterwards and i met him again yesterday and i touched his dick again this time he precumed some and i touched it..now a few days ago my throat start being sore and i noticed they said early signs of hiv is your throat being sore or u having the common cold or something but its kinda gone today...so please help me you guys i am so scared i dont know what to do im just 19 help me ive never ever had unprotected sex..."

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NOT sure why my thread got thrown here...
It doesnot matter....

But Kinana is spreading AIDS ..... so beware...

Softball

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice story. But who is kinana?

You have unprotected sex with her? Why you no go for aids test? Free one you know somewhere along jalan Besar.

No need to make appointment one. But must know when they open for business.

Take the test about 3 months after you have your raw sex.

Remember raw is war!