• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reward:Searching for Jah Rastafar balls..

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently he lost in this thread.Here.

If any one finds it.Please return to JohnnyQuid

He might reward you with a portion of his wager won.

Yes,the size may have shrunk or it may even have shriveled.But do not step on it.Handle it with extreme care and please do wear a glove.Or it may accuse you as a racist.

Oh ,yes! it's rather black .But that's not our problem,right?

Happy hunting before it rots.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest News.

Our resident racist wager 1 million dollars.

But never say Nigerian dollars or not.

Notwithstanding,it's only fair that our racist produce a banker's cheque or cashiers order.But knowing Sam who is not operating with a company's name.Perhaps,a banker's guarantee would do.

Any side bet that he will weasel or chicken out ?

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest News.

Our resident racist wager 1 million dollars.

But never say Nigerian dollars or not.

Notwithstanding,it's only fair that our racist produce a banker's cheque or cashiers order.But knowing Sam who is not operating with a company's name.Perhaps,a banker's guarantee would do.

Any side bet that he will weasel or chicken out ?

Can link it? Very difficult to search leh..... Now Euro Cup, focus lah. :biggrin:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lan eh.People can wager 1 million dollars and still can pretend the topic is silly and stupid hor?

Wait till SPH hears of this.I bet front page story.Anyone wants to bet?...but first make sure got real money right?

so the racist gook has actually started on trolling the forum with stupid dumb topics.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm hoping with unabated breath that jah will take the bait. afterall, anyone revealing and posting online personal details of a defendant in a court case without permission from the court or the spf which holds his bio folder will be subject to criminal proceedings. go for it! i like to see if johnny gook has the balls or actually a tranny with a fake cheebye. jail time for this bozo would be a feast for all sbf bros to die for. :biggrin:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm hoping with unabated breath that jah will take the bait. afterall, anyone revealing and posting online personal details of a defendant in a court case without permission from the court or the spf which holds his bio folder will be subject to criminal proceedings. go for it! i like to see if johnny gook has the balls or actually a tranny with a fake cheebye. jail time for this bozo would be a feast for all sbf bros to die for. :biggrin:

You should stick to your job --eat shit n die.

Trying to play legal adviser is extremely hazardous to victim.

With 1 million dollar at stake---both the policemen will grining from their ears to ears to play along.

With friends like you does Jah needs a foe?

It appears you know nuts about sub judice.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah right. 1 million zimbabwe quids don't mean shit to anyone except m&ds with only water to splash their arses with. :biggrin:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys,
Don't bother with this bunch of low IQ untalented losers In life, I been lurking around this
forum for a few years now and have been observing this bunch of losers... This Chap Jah is a loser in life, He often posts as Sandpitviper/Ragga Hippo in Edmw whenever there is a something to do with other Race..

Jah-RastaCunt Nicknames in Edwm(fuckwarezone) - Sandpitviper, Ragga Hippo and Highbong2000 ... <----He always gets blasted by everyone for his racist comments as he thinks that Edmw has the same loser crowd as Sbf. This chap is extremely dumb, He barks the same old racist b.s with every of his post that his clones was easily spotted by Members there, And yah..He is also known as joney_boy in Bodybuilder.com(He got banned for racism) Guys, This loser is a full blown racist, This guys deserves to go to Jail.. He is a small prick loser..

Any by the way, His Suck C0ck buddy Scroball(Clone) is a jack-ass loser and his F-uck buddy "Buikia" is a loser is life... He lives in a Rented 2 room flat with his wife(Key-word "Rent) -- This bunch of racist pricks are losers in life..You either don't bother about them or you treat them like the pathetic people they are "Like Sh|t)

Just Google "study show racist have low IQ"

The good thing is this bunch of losers are a minority in Singapore, If there were more of them then Singapore is Screwed. Plus Its good that Generation Y have totally stepped away from Bigotry and narrow mindedness of the older generation of Singaporeans, And see themselves as Singaporean 1st, They are much more mobile and open then Citizens of yester-year.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Tot It Was Johhny Quid Dat Jah Is Fighting Rite ?

You should stick to your job --eat shit n die.

Trying to play legal adviser is extremely hazardous to victim.

With 1 million dollar at stake---both the policemen will grining from their ears to ears to play along.

With friends like you does Jah needs a foe?

It appears you know nuts about sub judice.

Why did Gook enter the ring when the fight was between Jah and Johnny ? You got wager for it ?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah right. 1 million zimbabwe quids don't mean shit to anyone except m&ds with only water to splash their arses with. :biggrin:

Ok pal.Calm down....calm down,ok.Noboy is gonna hurt you.The world is not gonna end today.You will get out of the asylum soon.I pray for your recovery.I really do.

Here is your teddy bear,don't throw it around ok.

Did you take your medicine yet?

Were your care givers nice to you,this morning?Did they change the bed sheets.Hope the milk is alright.Don't forget ti eat the biscuits with the coffee.

Folks,from today onwards be nice to eatshitndie.

I beseech you to understand his/her conditions.

Now,will you be a good girl and go and pee in the toilet.

We love you darling,will tell you mum you had been a good girl.Santa will take care the rest of your problems.Bye,cheerio.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Tot It Was Johhny Quid Dat Jah Is Fighting Rite ?

Why did Gook enter the ring when the fight was between Jah and Johnny ? You got wager for it ?

Spectator sports mah.

With 1 million waged,I am sure even CNN and BBC may also be quite interested.