• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good website to share

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get streamx no need deposit , free home phone also. My place not ready for unify, tried many company but I think TM is best!

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to Aeon bukit indah and signed up. Never mention about me sinkie, I pass him my passport, he blurr blurr also never ask anything, so I blurr blurr and act blurr wait for them to come fix, when they fixing I act blurr never mention anything , I started using , never and haven't pay a single cent! Bro dun mention me to them ok? Later pajak lobang!! Haha

If now they ask me for deposit I will tell them come and collect everything and bring back to collect dust. How many can afford TM so ex. Luckily we can convert back to sg dollar!

So how r things? Yr parents ok? U no more ride bike? Tot we can ride together!

Last edited:

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to Aeon bukit indah and signed up. Never mention about me sinkie, I pass him my passport, he blurr blurr also never ask anything, so I blurr blurr and act blurr wait for them to come fix, when they fixing I act blurr never mention anything , I started using , never and haven't pay a single cent! Bro dun mention me to them ok? Later pajak lobang!! Haha

If now they ask me for deposit I will tell them come and collect everything and bring back to collect dust. How many can afford TM so ex. Luckily we can convert back to sg dollar!

So how r things? Yr parents ok? U no more ride bike? Tot we can ride together!

There is a booth in Bukit Indah ?..
So nice ... I will give it a shot also.. how long they take to come and fix the internet for you?

Internet are more expensive in Malaysia compared to Singapore. Slower speed also..

My parents are fine in Horizon Hills.. hopefully their health wont get worst.. my dad seems not very familiar ..
Recently I am driving car.. did not opt to ride leh.. but will ride someday..

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if the promotion of Free One Month for online sign up still on.

You can try at their website, but may end up paying the Rm 1k deposit, because not sure if can act blur.

There is a booth in Bukit Indah ?..
So nice ... I will give it a shot also.. how long they take to come and fix the internet for you?

Internet are more expensive in Malaysia compared to Singapore. Slower speed also..

My parents are fine in Horizon Hills.. hopefully their health wont get worst.. my dad seems not very familiar ..
Recently I am driving car.. did not opt to ride leh.. but will ride someday..

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
can mod wuji renamed this thread to "Internet Connection in JB" ? ..

i think better than my current title..