• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flying saucers?

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
800px-Expo_MRT_Station,_Jul_06.JPG

supreme_court_singapore_photo_stb.jpg

Guess what are these 2 landmarks.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1st pict 6 like a MRT stn... 2nd pict 6 like... Library? Me long time din go town xcept SLS, SLT and Funan... There r more places to expore in cyberworld then real world...:biggrin::biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The second one is the supreme court rite?

But is the first one real? is there such a station? pardon me, haven't been moving around S'pore lately

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The second one is the supreme court rite?

But is the first one real? is there such a station? pardon me, haven't been moving around S'pore lately

Ok found it. 1st pict Singapore Expo MRT Stn. :biggrin::biggrin:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
ms.. i also found one UFO.. i video it down.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hg2pxpoCbug&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hg2pxpoCbug&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Flying saucers?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
here you are ... it is actually my Nokia 3210 modified phone with video recording feature built in :biggrin: :biggrin:

MICKEY_ALARM_CLOCK_t.jpg

Dun bluff... i think it's a modified Video recorder with 3210 build in. :mad::biggrin:

Oi how cum everytime i 1 2 pang kang then u cum n tcss with me har... Haizz..:(:biggrin:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
i need to have beauty sleep mah.. btw i will be overseas from 2morrow until the 22nd Aug.. u wanna talk to me also cannot liao.. must wait for me to come back first.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Oi how cum everytime i 1 2 pang kang then u cum n tcss with me har... Haizz..:(:biggrin: