• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 charges and No Food for Ravi at Mata-Chu

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tuesday, August 12, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> Arrested M Ravi had no food at police station and charged before investigation completed

Yesterday in Court 26, after he was charged with the 2 aboves, Mr. M Ravi told the judge that he had no food since the night before, and was not given any food nor drink at Cantonment Police Complex where he was arrested and detained, he had been hungry all the way until he was in court. The lock-up's mata gave him a tea after that.

Mr. Ravi told the judge that the famiLEE LEEgime mata first took only a short statement (which have a special police formal document type number) and then soon he was charged and made to sign the charge sheet already, before the long statement (which have a very different police formal document type number) was taken. That is to say that he was charged so quickly before any formal investigation process was completed. That is a wrong matter in law.

It thus very obvious that the charges are being INSTRUCTED UPON the Investigation Officers, who were just rushing to complete their task to bring Mr. Ravi to court before the court's day's end. Court 26 was already in the night court mode when I left. This is the sign that the charges are not the result of a normal police investigation process, and the result had been determined before the very short process was rushed to meet the court's hours.

Why so? Because they wanted Mr. Ravi in IMH before dark and not want him in Cantonment Police Complex.

Mr. Ravi spoke very well in court yesterday, and rebuked the prosecutor's KIND OFFER to have him checked and examined in Institute of Mental Health which prosecutor said was MEANT FOR HIS (Ravi's) OWN GOOD. Mr Ravi said he has his own doctor who is very professionally qualified who treated him in 2006 at Adams Road Hospital, and he does not need the KIND OFFER of prosecutor.

Mr. Ravi spoke very clearly as he personally addressed the court for about 20 minutes, with profound knowledge of law & police procedures. The judge was convinced that it is not necessary to commit M Ravi to any mental remand.

posted by uncleyap at 10:47 AM

<!-- End .post --><!-- Begin #comments --> <!-- End #comments -->

neutralsink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Waaa Koazzz!!!:eek:

The first time I heard of cursing abuse to someone is a criminal offence. The whole lot of Sporeans and maybe the whole world of human beings will then be deemed guilty of commiting a criminal offence under the text of Spore laws.

Must drill this section 13A(1)(a) into the head and whoever curse or swear, just call the matas and make them work.:p:biggrin:

This is typical and uniquely Spore.:confused::confused:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ucler yap, is he trying to learn from his master chee to go fasting protest, he should not have drank tea, he should ask for guclose.....:p

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
"We also call on activist bloggers to refrain from exploiting this matter by posting inaccurate statements about Mr Ravi's situation and stoking sentiment against the authorities, including the police."

Uncle Yap, SDP has the above message for you.

GanLi18dai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yap, do not expect to be treated with kindness when you have shown none in turn. Always keep in mind that 邪不能胜正。 History has taught us that the scums and dog thieves always get their karma; NO one-up-manship order is infallible however invincible it may seem. EVER! 不是没报, 时辰未道。

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Chin

Honestly, inaccurate statements aside, what has been reported is bad enough. The only question is will he be another "cause celebre" for the persecuted human rights mill or will they just take the case at face value and just admit honestly that Ravi may have "fucked up." I wish ravi the best and if he has his own doctor and is undergoing treatment as stated I wish him a speedy recovery. We need more lawyers like him who will take up a case and stick with it and not give up half way after taking a retainer complaining of excessive work

Locke

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who else had Mr M Ravi took on recently

My recent blog post on Mr. M Ravi:

Arrested M Ravi had no food at police station and ...
famiLEE LEEgime Arrested & Charged M Ravi to White...

The identity of this person is not disclosed here who is a client in a divorce matter handled by Mr. M Ravi. I received these documents last month but had then decided not to publicize it although Mr. Ravi insisted that I must. I weighted the matter according to my own considerations and requests or opinions of all other activists including Ravi himself or any friendly political parties are considered, but never over-weighted.:wink:

Since Mr. Ravi is now in a situation that famiLEE LEEimge moved to put him in IMH, and take away is practice license, I have different considerations about publicizing this matter, to show more information regarding why is Ravi at risk now.:(

VP of Singapore Law Society TL Yap (unrelated to me) represents the spouse of Ravi's client in the above divorce case. Police report and international actions had been taken by Ravi to expose criminal extortion attempt involving VP of Singapore Law Society TL Yap, in this divorce matter.

It is up to you all to decide weather this matter is sensitive enough or not.:cool:

There are many different opinions and ideas around me always regarding what I should or should not post on the internet or what angle should matters be presented. I will hear these guys out but I will make my own decisions, it is my blogs and my postings after all, I must have my own final say.:p

posted by uncleyap at 12:29 AM

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

VP of Singapore Law Society TL Yap (unrelated to me) represents the spouse of Ravi's client in the above divorce case. Police report and international actions had been taken by Ravi to expose criminal extortion attempt involving VP of Singapore Law Society TL Yap, in this divorce matter.

It is up to you all to decide weather this matter is sensitive enough or not.:cool:

There are many different opinions and ideas around me always regarding what I should or should not post on the internet or what angle should matters be presented. I will hear these guys out but I will make my own decisions, it is my blogs and my postings after all, I must have my own final say.:p

In custody battles, parents on both sides engage in conduct that in most cases makes sense only to them. They becomne desparate, authorities are dragged in and accusations are hurled. It pretty much a common occurence when parents are separated by sea and become desparate.

You being aware of Ravi's condition should be have consulted a professional before releasing such documents. In Ravi's state of mind, he might have revealed things that might not be appropriate.

The VP of law society is a nobody in the scheme of things. The person is smart enough not to release the content of the other letter and you have swallowed it hook line and sinker.

You are doing more damage to Ravi and his career by doing these things.

This must be the silliest thing that you have done thus far. Please use a bit of common sense. I am sure the familes and realtives of both parents and the kids involved does need this kind of publicity. Don't drag innocent lives into your political agenda.

Have a chat with Violet as she is well versed with Family Law. Jesus, the things that you do are unbelievable. And I thought the blow by blow account of the Marathon run was bad enough.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Copy & pasted from other thread, related to this subject:

http://sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=10369&postcount=8

Re: M Ravi Arrested Charge & IMH remand asked
<hr style="color: rgb(152, 152, 152); background-color: rgb(152, 152, 152);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I was neither at the Hindu Temple (3.Aug.08) nor had read the Criminal Motion's papers, nor am I trying to be mental expert here. Just want the world community to be on watchful eyes when super sensitive law suits had been filed and then suddenly there is arrest made against the human rights lawyer asking for mental remand in court.

Ravi got his own angle of view from his own background for all these matters. As a non-Hindu I don't fully understand. However I recognize his great contributions and abilities, as well as the great risk he is bearing in his vulnerable position.

We got to watch his back, and help him if he is in trouble. Make bloody sure that no one is exploiting his situations in any case.

I blog what I found out, it just happened today and information available to me is not very much now.

I am not sure if he is really out on bail for example. As I left the court his lawyer and family relative was still at the bail center sorting out the complication regarding his passport. The judge ruled that his passport is to be impounded. But he don't really have his passport, he told the judge this, but she didn't seem to have heard it. Ravi sent lawyer's letters to Marianman Temple because his belongings including passport was locked in the temple's coin-operated locker (like changing room type). Key of that was stolen. His clothes and money etc were inside, after he changed to the white Indian robe (like Mahatma Gandhi's) for Hindu prayal. As a result of delays he missed his Human Rights meeting trip to Hong Kong and he is so pissed. His passport is still not found and his blames are on the temple.

That day (July 08), he was extremely angry when temple's management could not have their master keys to open the locker for him. He believed the temple was acting in bad faith against him, he quarreled with management and police was called. I was asked to go there to witness the matter. Was hard to cool him down I must say, because he made lots of preparations for that important Hong Kong meeting trip after SDP's big lawsuit was just over. Understand how he felt though. It took several days I heard for temple to open the lock later and his meetings's schedule were already over:mad:. Then passport some how vanished from inside.:eek: Strange enough but who should I believe:confused:

Accordingly M/S Violet Netto had to go back to court 26 to ask the judge to revise the bail condition without demanding for the missing passport. I spent 30 mins awaiting for this without result, and have to leave court for dinner appointment around 6pm.
<!-- / message --> <!-- sig -->

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have no idea and had based also on wrong assumption.

I have here several documents but I am not posting them all.

It has nothing to do with whatever you called <Ravi's Conditions> what so ever. The client of Ravi himself sent me some of these documents.

Like I said here. I understand some of your concerns. But I weighted the matters already. People don't always share the same considerations, I won't blindly follow considerations of others.

:o

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=11060#post11060

Read this please.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inaccuracy at the beginning /breaking stage when info available was little had already been corrected.

Against the authorities - I don't always share the same stance and position with SDP on this. I have my own strategies & directions. I am not a member of SDP.:p

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have no idea and had based also on wrong assumption.

I have here several documents but I am not posting them all.

It has nothing to do with whatever you called <Ravi's Conditions> what so ever. The client of Ravi himself sent me some of these documents.

Like I said here. I understand some of your concerns. But I weighted the matters already. People don't always share the same considerations, I won't blindly follow considerations of others.

:o

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=11060#post11060

Read this please.
You of all people teaching others about wrong assumptions. You wrote a long story about a Hindu temple, missing passport, locker, missing funds similar to NKF/Ren Ci etc based on assumptions.

Any person with common sense bwill tell you those documents and details should not be released. I already told you that parents in custody battle are desparate and his client might have revealed things wihout proper legal guidance.

Please talk to Violet before doing anything more.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Chin

Honestly, inaccurate statements aside, what has been reported is bad enough. The only question is will he be another "cause celebre" for the persecuted human rights mill or will they just take the case at face value and just admit honestly that Ravi may have "fucked up." I wish ravi the best and if he has his own doctor and is undergoing treatment as stated I wish him a speedy recovery. We need more lawyers like him who will take up a case and stick with it and not give up half way after taking a retainer complaining of excessive work

Locke

This is simply mind-boggling!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
You of all people teaching others about wrong assumptions. You wrote a long story about a Hindu temple, missing passport, locker, missing funds similar to NKF/Ren Ci etc based on assumptions.

Any person with common sense bwill tell you those documents and details should not be released. I already told you that parents in custody battle are desparate and his client might have revealed things wihout proper legal guidance.

Please talk to Violet before doing anything more.

The missing passport from the locker at temple are facts, not assumptions.

Legal guidance - I don't need.

I don't ask Violet nor any one for before doing anything period.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The missing passport from the locker at temple are facts, not assumptions.

Legal guidance - I don't need.

I don't ask Violet nor any one for before doing anything period.
Now you got problem comprehending.

What has the missing passport in the temple got to do with the charges that he is facing. I did not raise the missing passport, neither did I say, it did not occur.

My very first email, I had already stated not to seek political mileage using Ravi's condition. His health is paramount. The next thing you do is to release his work related matters.

I know that you are sincere but you need to think thru before making statements that damage you and your course and the people around you.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seeing the TRUTH & Dirts behind the smokes

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> Seeing the TRUTH behind the smokes

I am posting this in respect of my friend Mr. M. Ravi who is an activist human rights lawyer.

It is very clear that famiLEE LEEgime had a persistent pattern of exploiting whistle blowers' personal weaknesses such as mental conditions to get away from their own scandals. I urge the Cyber Community to exercise wisdom and power of sharp observations. When whistle blowers and persons who accused famiLEE LEEgime of very serious scandals, such as Mr. Robert Ho and Mr. Boon Suan Ban, the famiLEE LEEgime acts quickly to commit them to mental hospitals and via that White-wash themselves.

This filthy tactic had been repeatedly used before.

It does not only discredit the people who raised alarm against the scandals, it silent the critics, and serves the foul goal of fixing the critics as well as deters others from making similar whistle-blowing or criticism. The tactic also abused Institute of Mental Health as a political prison, which is a tactic notoriously used by the ex-Soviet Union.

Mr. Robert Ho accused Lee Kuan Yew famiLEE LEEgime of vote rigging at Cheng San GRC where Mr. JBJ contested in 1997 General Elections. He found the independent eye witness after long efforts, his persistent investigation is appreciated. He had tried for long time asking for my help to investigate and convince people. I did helped Mr. Ho in this, but not as much as he asked for.

Mr. Boon Suan Ban dug out the scandal of Yong Pang How. His family is so afraid and totally surrendered and complied with the famiLEE LEEgime. The scandal had been sealed up by famiLEE LEEgime this way.

These scandals exposed are very sensitive and hard to believe matters. By exploiting the accusers' mental weaknesses it is the most easy way to white-wash any political filths.

We must be able to see the truth behind the smokes.

Mr. Ravi had many very intensive and hostile encounters with the Sri Marianman Temple, the famiLEE LEEgime's police was called to that temple many many times. But NEVER was Ravi arrested nor charged with ANY of these matters over the whole of past few years. During these emergencies, I had been called to rush to the Sri Marianman Temple several times over the years. I can testify to this.

However, at this time, he got charged for the matter at the Jamae mosque at a timing when he personally filed lawsuit that is much more sensitive then the SDP defamation suit. Whatever these things Ravi had accused can mean treasonable death penalties on Lee Kuan Yew & SR Nathan.

Mr Ravi actually wanted to file another criminal matter, and he showed me the Magistrate Complain forms (not yet filed) against Lee Kuan Yew regarding the connection of Singapore's investments in Myanmar with the huge narcotics syndicate of Loh Shing Han family. The famiLEE LEEgime knows what are Ravi's moves.

They did not arrested Mr Ravi on 3rd August at the mosque, but waited till 11.Aug.2008 then quickly arrested and charge him on the same day and asked the court to immediately commit him to IMH.

That showed that they finally decided to make use of the incident at the mosque to fix Ravi. They have many other cases that they could use against Mr. Ravi which are all related to Sri Marianman Temple, but why did they not use these cases and selected the mosque matter instead?

Because the Sri Marianman Temple's case is related to the Criminal Motion filed by Ravi. And because there are many inter-related matters between Ravi and the Sri Marianman Temple, to make the case not just complicated but exposing too many things that they need to hide.

Most importantly when the case of mosque go to trial the famiLEE LEEgime is not so vulnerable. In comparison if the Sri Marianman Temple's case goes to trial, everything will work towards Ravis' advantage and objective.

No matter how many times did Ravi quarreled and causing famiLEE LEEgime's mata to be called down to the Sri Marianman Temple, the famiLEE LEEgime's mata will not arrest nor charge him. Even SDP's leaders knows what happened in the past years at the Sri Marianman Temple with Mr. Ravi.

What happened at Majid Jamae is golden opportunity for the famiLEE LEEgime. It is unrelated to scandal which Ravi want to expose at all, it is a matter unexpected by everyone who is familiar with what is going on all these years.

The charges framed by famiLEE LEEgime against Mr. Ravi is very very selective.

No matter what resistance I faced or what critics I face, I must point out these things and focus the spot-light on the dirts hiding behind smoke screens. I will not let famiLEE LEEgime's bastards get away by exploiting some weakness suffered by my activist friend Mr. Ravi, the bastards had got away too many times pulling these IMH tricks.

Not this time! No way!

posted by uncleyap at 12:49 AM

neutralsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am hearing more and more dirt of the Lees that I have or would never have heard before (refering to connection with narcotics syndicate of Loh Shing Han), and any means of vote rigging is definitely a very despicable act and deserves a severe punishment meted to.

Anyone who has done that should not get away with these crimes.

Sporeans need to know more of these unknowns and I think that you being an activist, will know much more things that many sporeans are unaware of. So, I say UY, let the rat out of the bags, let all these be known so that any covered filthy scandals are all exposed to the sporean community...

If this information is not shared, many naive sporeans will still continue to idolize the Lees .

However, a word of caution though - be careful with what are said and exposed, supportive evidences and/or documents must be accompanied with whatever that are said.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap,

What are you really up to?:rolleyes:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makes one wonder what is Yap Keng Ho's Real and True Agenda all this while?:wink:

The VP of law society is a nobody in the scheme of things. The person is smart enough not to release the content of the other letter and you have swallowed it hook line and sinker.

You are doing more damage to Ravi and his career by doing these things.

This must be the silliest thing that you have done thus far. Please use a bit of common sense. I am sure the familes and realtives of both parents and the kids involved does need this kind of publicity. Don't drag innocent lives into your political agenda.

Jesus, the things that you do are unbelievable. And I thought the blow by blow account of the Marathon run was bad enough.