• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Nusa Idaman Community - Starting one on behalf of bros and sisters here expecially sis Crystal. Enjoy! :smile:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just some quick updates , photos taken in May for P8B

Status Update photo.JPGbath rm tiles photo.JPG bathroom tiles
dry kitchen tiles photo.JPG dry kitchen tiles

Main gates has been installed.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
List of NI owners :

1. Kaeel - Nusa Idaman's Hill side Semi D
2. narmi - Nusa Idaman
3. iamapseudoneem - Nusa Idaman
4. Pasture8 - Nusa Idaman
5. Crystal - Nusa Idaman 8B
6. Diaspora Nusa Idaman 8B
7. trithl - Nusa Idaman 8B
8. Crept - Nusa Idaman
9. cuda - Nusa Idaman
10.dragonlance - Nusa Idaman
11. Kengheng23 - Nusa Idaman
12. rtbs168 - Nusa Idaman 8B
13. Camerman - Nusa Idaman 8B
14. Vincentck - Nusa Idaman 8B

Last edited by a moderator:

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Wuqi for starting this tread for us.

Thanks Crystal for keeping track of the head count. Good job, Kampong Chief!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Lemans

How do you feel abt the security guards in P6 which u used to stay ?
Are they really bo chup attitude ?

Thanks

I stayed in Phase 2A.. the very first phase. I stayed at the house quite near the guard post and main road, so it did not feel secluded.
The guards were mostly very young, some looked like teenagers... better to secure your house with grilles.

For phase 2A, the only break-in was the 2nd house from the far right corner (ie towards coffee shop)
If you know which unit i am talking about, the house is facing main road but quite far away from guard post. On the right side of Phase 2A is empty land hence it is easy to climb over the fence. It happened in the evening. The father is quite old and relaxed, he often leaves his gate and main door open, walks around outside. They have 2 daughters.. so not much manpower in the house. All these factors together made them easy target. Their house is single storey and they definitely do not appear "rich".

They just gave the robbers what they wanted and they were not harmed. They are Johorean by the way, the daughters schooling in SG.

On the other hand i park a white colored SG-plated car in the porch, but i cover the car most of the time... mine was corner unit. I suppose we were quite careful and people seemed to fear our dog (although this is no guarantee). Perhaps the robbers did not have chance hence they trailed me and attempted to rob me at coffee shop instead... not sure if they observed me at coffee shop only or from home. I am quite careful... i have a pair of binoculars. Whenever i spot an unfamiliar car parked nearby, even outside the fence, i will use my binoculars to observe.

I think the risk is always when one is careless, too relaxed, and if your unit is too secluded. I always advise people don't buy house at far corner away from visibility, don't let people know you don't have too many men in the house... and the early days when they are more contractors hanging around the development than occupants... if you can wait a few months let more people move in first.

Last edited:

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiming in this thread! I was wondering if NI would be getting our own thread.
Been tracking the progress in P8A and it's looking pretty good so far.
Can't wait to collect my keys! :biggrin:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi iamapseudoneem

Congrats ! P8A road was done and saw a mini playground ...
That day drove to 8A , want to take a look inside as I see some workers doing some work , when i stopped infront of the house , a worker just took off his pants and change infront of me !!! I faster drove away .... no chance to see 8A , haiz ....

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your lucky day!

Hi iamapseudoneem

Congrats ! P8A road was done and saw a mini playground ...
That day drove to 8A , want to take a look inside as I see some workers doing some work , when i stopped infront of the house , a worker just took off his pants and change infront of me !!! I faster drove away .... no chance to see 8A , haiz ....

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will anyone of you extend your balcony?

I am seriously considering extending mine but not sure if it is allowed by the DMC.

angelgemini

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do feel the master bedroom in P8b is abit small, anyone have idea how to extend it? or how to make it look bigger?

angelgemini

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not yet get.
Loan also not yet start paid...
just purchase on april only.

I do see a unit in P5 or P6 that extend the whole 2nd floor to the balcony.
So it look like a bunker and not more balcony..
was it allow?