• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Raffles Tiger, I am watching you

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
You came in here appearing like a helpless and innocent youngster, wrote in broken English... rented an apartment in crime infested area against everyone's advise... complaint about this Malay phD guy upstairs who gave you sleepless nights.

Then you started asking about moving to Penang, KL, etc.

Now you are active in the political folder attacking Workers' Party in every possible way. You even go to the extent of trying to stir shit casting doubts saying LTK and Sylvia Lim are on PAP payroll.

It seems obvious you are very supportive of SDP... however your attack against Workers' Party on cooling day seems pre-meditated. Not that i believe you have any influence... but i am seriously doubting you are who you appeared to be. Even your written English suddenly improved.

I'm watching you.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You not the only one bro. I remember this guy and his comtrived english to manipulate others from noisy neighbours to ceiling plaster collapsing etc. I can get this guy's to stop repeating his nonsense.

Something similar happenned to someone we helped migrate to Canada. He ended up. He ended up cheating new arrivals from Singapore after getting details here.

You came in here appearing like a helpless and innocent youngster, wrote in broken English... rented an apartment in crime infested area against everyone's advise... complaint about this Malay phD guy upstairs who gave you sleepless nights.

Then you started asking about moving to Penang, KL, etc.

Now you are active in the political folder attacking Workers' Party in every possible way. You even go to the extent of trying to stir shit casting doubts saying LTK and Sylvia Lim are on PAP payroll.

It seems obvious you are very supportive of SDP... however your attack against Workers' Party on cooling day seems pre-meditated. Not that i believe you have any influence... but i am seriously doubting you are who you appeared to be. Even your written English suddenly improved.

I'm watching you.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
You not the only one bro. I remember this guy and his comtrived english to manipulate others from noisy neighbours to ceiling plaster collapsing etc. I can get this guy's to stop repeating his nonsense.

Something similar happenned to someone we helped migrate to Canada. He ended up. He ended up cheating new arrivals from Singapore after getting details here.

Now I feel like I have been 'trolled'. :*:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

I guess we could all accomodate differences in opinions... i am just a little concerned in case he deceives anyone of us... RT if you are reading i hope you undrstand why i jumped on you

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess we could all accomodate differences in opinions... i am just a little concerned in case he deceives anyone of us... RT if you are reading i hope you undrstand why i jumped on you

Why is WP so precious to you?? I did not attack WP in every way like u said u know... And u had to bring in my father and all... Why am I not allowed to post in the politcs forum, only can post here??

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm watching you.

You really know how to sling........ Totally baseless allegations...

Last edited:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this a closed website? Raffles Tiger only allowed to post in the JB section? Are you the powers that be?

Last edited:

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this a closed website? Raffles Tiger only allowed to post in the JB section? Are you the powers that be?

Ya, non WP voices not allowed in this forum... I merely brought up what Francis Seow said about Low and people have to stoop so low to bring out my parents, brothers, sisters to "low" blow me.

If I really wanted to campaign against WP, why wait until cooling off day?? Shouldn't I have started earlier...

What has my political inclinations(if any) have to do with my parents?? Or to the circumstances that led to me moving to JB

DO NOT promote politics of HATE... I can leave this forum to u haters but what do u achieve? Nothing..

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issue is not your politics. The issue is your misleading conduct in the JB Living folder and what is clear now is your highly manipulative behaviour there. Your writing style there is that of someone who needs help on simple things and you paint yourself as someone struggling or disabled. Complete contrast tomwhat you are writing now. You are clearly a dishonest person.

There are many others in this forum who can't stand the WP for various reasons but able to articulate their points. I do concede that this forum is not particularly friendly to certain parties but it is not the politics.

If somone else has raised the same issues, I am sure we would not have bothered beyond the usual rebuttals. Your rhetorical style of asking questions clearly shows deception and thats when I started to notice you and recall what you were doing in the JB thread.

All people have to do with pull out your posts on noisy neighbours, ceiling plaster falling and tenancy issues and can see a different persona.

Ya, non WP voices not allowed in this forum... I merely brought up what Francis Seow said about Low and people have to stoop so low to bring out my parents, brothers, sisters to "low" blow me.

If I really wanted to campaign against WP, why wait until cooling off day?? Shouldn't I have started earlier...

What has my political inclinations(if any) have to do with my parents?? Or to the circumstances that led to me moving to JB

DO NOT promote politics of HATE... I can leave this forum to u haters but what do u achieve? Nothing..

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, non WP voices not allowed in this forum... I merely brought up what Francis Seow said about Low and people have to stoop so low to bring out my parents, brothers, sisters to "low" blow me.... What has my political inclinations(if any) have to do with my parents?

You have been harping so much on the fact that people bring out your "parents, brothers and sisters" i almost believed it to be true.
I checked back but can't find this anywhere. Can you kindly point out where in the forum people brought out your "parents, brothers and sisters"?
On the other hand you cursed an unmarried woman that her husband has cancer... and you cursed my mother in law to have dementia... notice i left you alone?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RafflesTiger said:

From you? This is unimaginable. 兴风作浪。

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
If this really is true, then i am really disappointed. People have warned me repeatedly about some folks pretending to like it, agree with us and live out here.
Now i understand why. :(