• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remember this legend?

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
img_2.jpg

bjorn-borg.jpg

borgpros3c.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bjorg or something ?
he was the king of tennis esp Wimbledon.

Bjorn Borg for you guys tto 'old' to remember, use to have his poster behind my door...and tried to imitate his double-handed back hand...the only back hand I do these days, is to swipe at those pesky houeflies :wink:

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
The racket is quite strange looking. The grip is very long. That's because this guy uses 2-handed backhand.

Can't remember if he came first or ABBA.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The legend to me is the wooden racquet with that small head! Resistance was strong to the lightweight big heads.in the early days(same for badminton racquets). Prince was the pioneer, if I'm not wrong. Wonder who still swears by it?

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
me used to have these wooden racket, passed down by my dad.. used to play with it (badminton or act like a sword.. :biggrin:) before when I'm a kid.. hahaha.. :smile: hmm.. thinking of it.. didn't see it after I moved hse... sianz.. most probably throw away by my wife.. :(

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still have a old Dunlop wooden racket in my storeroom. Unfortunately did not keep it in its clamp and it went out of shape.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brings back sweet memories of a friend of mine who was so into BB that he had the whole kit -Fila outfit, Diadora shoes, and the Donay racquet. Even his shirt had Borg's endorements:biggrin: I use to love to go down to Uncle Choo's sports shop to admire all the sports gear, could not afford it at the time though:(