• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liveable CITY - MELBOURNE !

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is there a need to let a "pass" back with no string attached??? you missed your plate of Char kuay teow, HDB flat or famiLEE??? LOL

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is there a need to let a "pass" back with no string attached??? you missed your plate of Char kuay teow, HDB flat or famiLEE??? LOL

Errr.. for your info i have upgraded to a Freehold hse in an excellent suburb - no HDB or Condo can replace that. The only thing i wld like is to have a pass to stay in your enclosed area during winter.. and return thereafter.. :smile:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see how fast this thread gets thrown back to the 2nd back by shockshit=redbullshit=Ozsucks=busy123

I kinda have a funny feeling the previous (anti-govt) Sammyboy.com was sold and shut down... this new website is formed by the Pappies or major shares by Temasick - Temasick is famous for dodgy dealing and bribes.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errr.. for your info i have upgraded to a Freehold hse in an excellent suburb - no HDB or Condo can replace that. The only thing i wld like is to have a pass to stay in your enclosed area during winter.. and return thereafter.. :smile:

Yes, you can...a 90 days social visit pass is allowed in SG for the OZ citizen...then you can just revisit SG making multiple exit to Johor, Batam, Bangkok and come back within a day.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, you can...a 90 days social visit pass is allowed in SG for the OZ citizen...then you can just revisit SG making multiple exit to Johor, Batam, Bangkok and come back within a day.

I know lah... But I prefer a legal status mah.. Anyway, I have plenty of choices - not necessary to be in SG - I am looking at Malaysia "2nd Home" program now.. sounds good. Even Cananda is good...

I was once a risk taker/adventurer.. I think I will always be one, my appetite for adventue is hugh .. spoon feeding or obedient environment doesnt suit me :smile:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here come's shockshit in Ozsucks clothes. Prepare for this thread to be swamped over by hate and lies.

Well, he can change nick and he can put on a BRA, to be a fake woman.. deep down, we can confirm he still has a rotten dick :smile: keke

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, he can change nick and he can put on a BRA, to be a fake woman.. deep down, we can confirm he still has a rotten dick :smile: keke

Hey, that is a good one.
I even got a nick for him-her.
Priscilla, Queen of the Island Desert Brain.
Put him-her in the Pride parade and see his behind shagged. :biggrin:

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey axe, does that new movie Australia explain the tax system in Oz?

It it does, I am not watching it. But than again Nicole is in it.

you want an explanation of the tax system? here it is: cheating. 48% taxes. 10% GST. indirect taxes everywhere.

simple enough?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey axe, does that new movie Australia explain the tax system in Oz?

It it does, I am not watching it. But than again Nicole is in it.

under Shiokshit definition.. everything Australia did implies high tax.. Heehee...wahahaha.. I give it a miss.. prefer Hollywood movies.. :smile:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh yes, when it comes to insulting australia i can be found here 24hrs a day

wanna play?

hee hee

This is an example of a pathetic forummer. But Sam's will be happy with a loyal customer, the PAP will be even happier with a loyal staff. But the forummers from God's Own Land just take it easy. We know that Australia is a better place.

A quick check reveal that you are active in this forum even when others are celebrating the New Year. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

My barbie at the patio will be ready with rock lobsters for the afternoon celebration.