• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at his 2 daughters they sure hit every branch on the ugly tree and it seems being fat runs in his family.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The whole fucking country looks like India now

They breed like rodents.. I had seen many Ah neh couple with more than 3 kids doin their shopping in our malls with their iritating kids running around the shops like wild monkeys in a Mumbai zoo..

Of all the foreigners that sg can take it had to take in the absolute worst.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Do you find Eurasians take a Long time to intro themseLves ?

isn't eurasian simply someone with some european blood in him? I suppose that's just the technical. The eurasians TS is talking about are those well established groups that are actually not even 1/2 european.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro ....there are some who are very closely knit into the community but quite a few are out of the loop...sometimes by choice

So do mark richmond, flying dutchman, gene danker, venettea lopez all meet at church and discuss current events in atas accents?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ferrari Driver Died ; Taxi Driver Injured On The Job - 12 of May

That's common sense. Even a 16 yr old kid who from a schooling perspective and watching TV will tell you without even blinking an eye.

best summed up with the phrase "no shit sherlock" add in thanks for the hot tip for good measure to and also add this: The grass is green, the sky is blue.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how many of them look ang moh vs how many of them look asian?

I bet pierre png must be part of the community now.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dont know any of them...but i used to know a few of the local eurasian musicians ...those playing in our pubs.

They are quite regular type people in their working environment.....outside i dunno la.

ah i see so they must be frens with douglas oliverio.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i am chinaman lor.....a few guys here can confirm .....had makan & beers with a few bros already

Bro who you makan with? Goh meng seng, ah ram and leetahsar ah?

Wow you're so honest to call yourself a chinaman at least you are not wearing someone else's backside skin.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i prefer the Chinese Looking ones more than the ah neh Looking ones; Like OtheLLi Edwards..:o

I understand that in sg's context you need to have a white father to be considered eurasian cos if you are eurasian and have an asian father you follow your asian dad's surname obviously so i wonder if ppl like vivian tan are part of the eurasian community and that sarah tan the gal that married kwee jian she looks very ang moh.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

these shit skins are the worst next to filippinos all wearing the butt skin of whites on their faces pretending to be fake whites. Black skinned whites. What an oxymoron.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes let's all kiss keling ass. Let's all change our language to shit skin.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anyone here wearing keling backside skin on their faces? Didn't know there were such ppl with low esteem.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Many of you here are lucky to live in Sg not UK

ronron what cock are you talking? If some sinkie did the same he would probably be jailed too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very fast hor, my thread got hijacked ..
:cool:

eurasians. Andre de cruz, mark richmond, brian richmond, flying farkman now in a wheelchair, venetta lopez, douglas oliverio all met each other for drinks trying their darn best to speak in a posh brit accent.

Mark richmond chided andre de cruz for marrying pierre png a chinese and an asian and commented that her child would not be able to attend any of their gatherings since he/she would not be a eurasian.

An air of confidence in fact confidence that would have passed off as arrogance to outsiders permeated the air. Here were the mix breeds that got the better end of the stick. Educated in the english language and more importantly having the last name of their european ancestors they were head and shoulders above their singaporean counterparts. Some of them were higher up the hierachy compared to the others. Mark for eg looked like a white man so does the flying fuckman making both of them higher up compared to andre de cruz who was lucky she was born a female with such chinese looks so that at least she could still keep a high spot on the hierachy since asian females were highly desired by white males. Venetta lopez was slightly worse off cos she looked more like a filippino but thankfully being female and since filippino females were also highly desired by white males even more than other types of asian females she wasn't that far below decruz. Jean danker and her husband were there too. Glenn ong despite being a pure chinese was regarded as an honorary eurasian since he spoke with some type of twang and had the type of arrogance the eurasians exuded.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro erection, you should try to meet up with these "forummers" together one day:
ramseth, forvendet and hedgetrader.
Now THAT would be an achievement.
If u ever do that, please start a thread to tell us all.
I may have some grovelling to do.

Somehow i here all 3 of them wear the same pair of pants.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Question: If eurasian acts ang moh is he wearing the butt skin of the ang mohs?