• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Balls massage in thailand. From chiang mai.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dWj1nNWj834" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Breaking: Radio host The Flying Dutchman suffered a heart attack this morning

Farking sinkie pretending to be a dutchman. POS and he's only half a dutch.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ferrari Driver Died ; Taxi Driver Injured On The Job - 12 of May

20120513_it_lcn_ferrari-crash.jpg

20120513_it_lcn_ferrari-crash2.jpg

20120513_it_lcn_ferrari-crash3.jpg

20120513_it_lcn_ferrari-crash4.jpg

20120513_it_lcn_ferrari-crash5.jpg

20120513_it_lcn_ferrari-crash6.jpg

20120513_it_lcn_ferrari-crash7.JPG

20120513_it_lcn_ferrari-crash8.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PM Pinky celebrates Ah Neh New Year with the Global Pundeks

indian new year in the middle of may!!!! Whooo hooooo nice new yr. Respect keling culture ok. All bend over backwards for shit skins.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Many of you here are lucky to live in Sg not UK

can you quote a case or example that sinkie were sentence to jail for making anonymous racist remarks on the internet?

Sure those chinese guys that posted on the net about m&ds and some blogger. Surprised you don't know.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why do Hakka, Teochew, Cantonese claim pure northern Han heritage?

teochew got claim northern chinese meh? Cantonese got meh? So far i hear only hakkas can claim to be north cos they are guests and not from the southern china region.

Btw i read that teochews are closer to the real chinese compared to the hokkiens or some shit like that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I confess....

excellent gene pool? tall and muscular?

Mr Sear Hock Rong, if u bother to look into the mirror, u will see dis instead:

10.jpg

LOL

Is bragging some type of trait in the sear family? His cousin the legendary ramseth is the biggest bragger alive looks like the cousin isn;t too far behind.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why do Hakka, Teochew, Cantonese claim pure northern Han heritage?

This forum here is pretty good too. Even more comprehensive information on the various chinese dialects all over china cos there are more china ppl or i would say china ppl overseas with a strong foundation in english.

Reading this thread currently about taishanese dominating entertainment and politics which isn't true

http://www.chinahistoryforum.com/in...dominates-entertainment-politics/page__st__15

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The english lost to the french during the battle of hastings.

u sure richard actually spoke german.

Anyway i'm just curious if the french aren;t considered more powerful than the english even though they beat the english during the battle of hastings why do ppl keep on saying the mongolians are stronger than the chinese even though that was 800 yrs more or less?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I confess....

No amount of superior genes could overcome the defect in your brain, RonRon.
I think it is better you marry an ah neh.. at least your offspring will be articulate and would not have speech defect like you.

articulate but stink and not actually do anything but to BS.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Bro, you don't have to have the intention to fuck the masseuse. If you're going to have a massage anyway, I'm sure you would prefer the masseuse to look like the one in my pic rather than your video.

I don't think any guy that is being massaged by the gal in your pic would not want to fuck her especially if she's actually touching their balls. You know how many stiffs she would be inducing.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm just making a small analogy but kudos to you for your knowledge of events saving me from reading it from wiki.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Another Fatal Accident At Bugis. Ferrari driver died!

KNNCCB :mad: See liao also dulan. Where's Jar_Mustafa? Fuck you chinks! :oIo::oIo:

Hello shit skin yes what's your point? The victims were also chinese with the exception of a malay bike rider. I'm sure this is a chance for you to show case your racism you worthless bastard.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ferrari Driver Died ; Taxi Driver Injured On The Job - 12 of May

He had paid the ultimate price as well.

I do have noticed there are increasing numbers of young punks trying to do a "F1" on normal roads these days.
It was not long ago that a gila Malay punk ramped into a little PRC girl in Punggol with at least a 40-km/hour over the limit - that poor girl had no chance and was flung 30 meters away.

Many do not realise that when you drive a high speed machine irresponsibly, you are as good as commiting murder.

Oh crap a m&d driver or biker killed a young prc gal but that's ok cos he's a malay while she's just a prc gal. I'm sure cruz will agree with me on this. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

350 years later, the english exacted revenge at the battle of agincourt. that was when the middle finger salute was born. :p

well after the fall of the yuan dynasty was when the chinese exacted revenge and mongolia has been a vassal state of china since then with part of it consisting of china itself but ppl forget that.