• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pay more for UEFA Champions League,Uefa Cup??

terror03

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exclusive rights for Champions League & Uefa Cup form 2009 - 2012 was won by Singtel.

No more watching of these games at Starhub Cable TV.
Wat u all think of this. Are u willing to pay for another channel for these games & wat? Share ur opinions here.

coolfire69

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt so. But having said that, I think somehow, i will succumb to the temptation of subscribing...

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
for me,i will not subscribe and pay for it.
just like EURO 2008,i also dun subscribe to the package.
just watch it on the net,although the quality is not as clear and good as those from the cable,but it is free.

shadezz69

Alfrescian
Loyal
for me,i will not subscribe and pay for it.
just like EURO 2008,i also dun subscribe to the package.
just watch it on the net,although the quality is not as clear and good as those from the cable,but it is free.
yea bro.. second your take on this. Rather watch this on the net.. cos too taxing for pocket liao.. difficult to pay Starhub to watch EPL and Singtel to watch UEFA Champions League at the same time. At least for me lah...

michaelrocksam

Alfrescian
Loyal
yea bro.. second your take on this. Rather watch this on the net.. cos too taxing for pocket liao.. difficult to pay Starhub to watch EPL and Singtel to watch UEFA Champions League at the same time. At least for me lah...

how to watch on the net?

Got lobang or not?

chamsiong

Exclusive rights for Champions League & Uefa Cup form 2009 - 2012 was won by Singtel.

Wat u all think of this. Are u willing to pay for another channel for these games & wat? Share ur opinions here.

Dont watch lor they are trying to make us subscribe to all and squeeze all our money.

pradalj

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa Lao Big Problem, Have to subscribe another service provider to watch Soccer!! Think have to quit my interest liao, than spending more money monthly..Haiz .. Sianz So stress to live in Singapore ..

1tigerboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will choose not to watch, watch Euro 2008 also have to pay. They are trying to make us pay and pay.

Now sport channel is already $25 per month. is it very cheap mei ?

manu74

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree too... a bit regret getting Euro 08 - the matches were exciting but most of the time could not wake up 2 watch... Only caught the few major match up...

End up - mostly watching only the semi n final when they show it for free anyway...

Think same thing going to happen for Champion League where it is all weekday matches anyway and early morning - who can really afford 2 watch when have 2 work the next morning...

Anyway - nowadays for the Champion League, i only watch Man U matches.. so not worth to pay extra $$ just 2 watch that few matches...

Going to do what other bros here suggest - watch on net...

Any Man U fan subscribe to the Man U TV on their offical website? Anyone tried b4?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It getting too expensive to watch football in Spore. I had already cancelled away the Sport channel ever since Starhub increase subscription fee.

Now watch via the net, quality not as good, at least it free. :biggrin:

1tigerboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro, try searching for sopcast. After install, they have live channels such as ESPN, Star Sports and CCTV (which aired live euro matches recently)

Hi Bro, i have download sopcast but cant find ESPN and Star Sport in the channel. Must i register with them ? or not need so that i can find ESPN and Star Sport. hope you can enlight me. Thanks

Wee_Man

Alfrescian
Loyal

May pass these touneys. The last time paid for Euro 08 but no time to watch. Beside, the current SH sport channel is enough.