• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To Keling is shit - Thousand apologise

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are going to kill me for this, but I intend to up you, but I accidentally zapped you instead

-_________-"

I'm so so sorry.... wah lau....

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are going to kill me for this, but I intend to up you, but I accidentally zapped you instead
-_________-"
I'm so so sorry.... wah lau....

yeah it happen to me too. i tried to up someone. but minus his point instead. the system is buggy, i told sam to fix it, but he said it is ok.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Haha, all is forgiven. Everyone kiss and make up. Now can I throw the thread to rubbish heap? :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
AK's thread you throw la.....later he accidentally negatively upz you

Hehe. No lah, I have not thrashed anyone's thread for 1 week already. I leave it to Supermod and Boss Sam to decide. I just do the usual spam/religion cleaning and similar threads merging...