• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top scorer for EPL Season 08/09

terror03

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new EPL season is goin to start soon. With quite a lot of new signing to all premiership clups. Guess who will be the top scorer come end of the season.Will it be Ronaldo. Drogba, Torres or any one else.
Start the ball rolling here..

My guess will be Torres (Liverpool)...

suaveguy28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Torres is still the best i can see now in BPL. unless there is new striker like villa is brought into the game.

jw5

Loyal
Hopefully Rooney Can Finally Win The Top Scorer Award..
The Most Hardworking Striker..
Rooney will not win the top scorer, he is skilful, hardworking and determined, but he is as much a creator as a scorer. He is not a clinical striker.
My vote goes to Torres.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rooney will not win the top scorer, he is skilful, hardworking and determined, but he is as much a creator as a scorer. He is not a clinical striker.
My vote goes to Torres.

whoever is going to be the lead striker for Arsenal will be the top scorer and score 30 goals and den demand 120k a week in May 09. :mad:

pradalj

Alfrescian
Loyal
No offends Bros!! Just my thinking
Man U is already looking for a Striker this pre season, as Ferguson Knew that Rooney can never win the Golden boot of EPL, as he is not the type of natural goal scorer.
Torres look to have the highest chance now.

slyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
my vote goes to torres. tevez has a good chance too.. if ronaldo can recover fast, maybe he can clinch the golden boot for 2nd consective time:biggrin:

if berbatov goes to man utd, he has high chance to be top scorer coz man utd mid field can supply him lots of opportunities:biggrin:

manu74

Alfrescian
Loyal
The current existing strikers - will have to say Torres... But think unless pool bring in a few key signings - they might not be able to supply him to ensure he clinch golden boot..

Got a feeling if Chelsea bring in a good striker - the new striker or Drogba if he stay shd be a good bet...

Think the golden boot will be someone from Top 4 bcos of the number wins and chances they will have...

Man U - if Ronaldo leave, think the goals will spread out so unlikely to have a top scorer
Arsenal - the new striker will most likely take some time

kid a

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brudder Steadyman1,

It is BPL not EPL anymore. The power of marketing and sponsorship so Barclays Premier League (BPL) is now the official name BUT to us fans, it'll still be EPL.

My vote for top scorer would be Berbatov if he goes to ManU. If not, then I'd plump for Van Persie. Im hoping he has a new awakening from Euro 2008, assisted by Spanish musketeer, Fabregas. Go gunners!!

Peace,

Kid A

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
my guess will be the guy below....
but if CR stays in devils , he also have a good chance :p:smile:

110azid.png

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think Torres or Berbatov and . The Darkhorse high chance for Adriy Arshavin if arsenal manage to land him:smile:

steadyman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brudder Steadyman1,

It is BPL not EPL anymore. The power of marketing and sponsorship so Barclays Premier League (BPL) is now the official name BUT to us fans, it'll still be EPL.

My vote for top scorer would be Berbatov if he goes to ManU. If not, then I'd plump for Van Persie. Im hoping he has a new awakening from Euro 2008, assisted by Spanish musketeer, Fabregas. Go gunners!!

Peace,

Kid A

Oh Ya... As use to call it EPL.. Old liao so still following the old one.. Was thinking it can't be British Premier League as British comprises Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland and England. confuse....

Thanks for highlighting.

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
still the same old lots of strikers - Torres and Berbatov.
maybe those new buy strikers will have a chance as those defenders still have not know their styles.